Texans at Buffalo Win

Bills at Eagles Loss

Bills at Redskins Win

Cowboys at Buffalo Win

Jets at Buffalo Win

12-4

Night Train
04-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Win 10 and get that last wild card slot.

Jry44
04-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Hate to be that guy, but how can you make a prediction before the draft occurs and mini camps have concluded?

BillsImpossible
04-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Win 10 and get that last wild card slot.

Screw that, win the AFC East and let the Patriots scrap for a wild card.

Night Train
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Hate to be that guy, but how can you make a prediction before the draft occurs and mini camps have concluded?

Agreed. I will only have a base idea for what to expect after the pre-season.

BillsImpossible
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM

http://us.cdn2.123rf.com/168nwm/iodrakon/iodrakon1009/iodrakon100900001/7860664-stock-image-of-six-dark-beer-bottles-over-white-background-with-reflection-on-bottom.jpg

feldspar
04-21-2015, 06:55 PM

How can you make a prediction AFTER those things? If you could do that with any degree of precision even leading right up to opening kickoff, you'd be a rich man. You'd make a killing on the over/unders.

BillsImpossible
04-21-2015, 07:00 PM
How can you make a prediction AFTER those things? If you could do that with any degree of precision even leading right up to opening kickoff, you'd be a rich man. You'd make a killing on the over/unders.

I agree. A 2nd or 3rd round draft pick is not going to be the difference maker in 2015.

This schedule rocks.

psubills62
04-21-2015, 07:33 PM
A stretch of 5 road games in ~6 weeks? Yikes.

According to a quick glance, looks like the Titans are the only team who get a bye the week before they play Buffalo. Didn't check for Thursday games (long weeks) or Monday games (short weeks) before teams play Buffalo. I do like that New York has a week 5 bye then 12 weeks of games, ending at Buffalo.

YardRat
04-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Colts at Buffalo
Patriots at Buffalo
Bills at Dolphins
Giants at Buffalo

Tough way to start the year, against two really good teams, the Pats get their annual long week to prep, a division game on the road.

Bills at Titans
Bengals at Buffalo
Bills vs Jags
bye
Dolphins at Buffalo

This is a good draw, could see the team be on an actual winning streak at the end of the first half of the season.

Bills at Jets (Thursday Night)
Bills at Patriots (Monday Night)
Bills at Chiefs
Texans at Buffalo

Three road games, including the Pats (at least we even out the long week prep period this season) and JJ Watt. Uggh.

Bills at Eagles
Bills at Redskins
Cowboys at Buffalo
Jets at Buffalo

Playing three NFC East teams in consecutive weeks isn't the greatest...I just hope the finale against the Jests means something. Don't like 5 of 6 away either.

Topas
04-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Colts at Buffalo Win
Patriots at Buffalo Loss
Bills at Dolphins Win
Giants at Buffalo Loss
Bills at Titans Win
Bengals at Buffalo Win
Bills vs Jags Win
bye
Dolphins at Buffalo Win
Bills at Jets (Thursday Night) Loss
Bills at Patriots (Monday Night) Loss
Bills at Chiefs Win
Texans at Buffalo Win
Bills at Eagles Loss
Bills at Redskins Win
Cowboys at Buffalo Loss
Jets at Buffalo Win
10-6

I think we could also very well lose against the Chiefs and against the Colts. But we could also win against the Giants, Eagles and the 2nd Jets game. So I hope for 10-6. Obviously that pretty much depends on the guy taking the snaps. If he (or they) bomb and Rex gets in a fight with the media all things could go down the drain rather easily. But I hope that we get a decent performance on Off with having Roman as coordinator. And having Rex with his antics as a coach during a winning streak can really propel this team to unknown heights. Hard to not get excited. Go BILLS!

Forward_Lateral
04-22-2015, 06:05 AM
5 of the final 6 games on the road. They better be 7-3 or 8-2 headed into that stretch

k-oneputt
04-22-2015, 06:52 AM
10-6

Jry44
04-22-2015, 06:56 AM

Um... there will be more players on roster by then playing more prominent roles. I felt that was a pretty obvious answer? You simply can't make predictions based off of incomplete rosters.

better days
04-22-2015, 07:05 AM
Nice to see I'm not the only optimist about the Bills this year.

Swiper predicted 4-12 LMAO at him.

I am predicting 11-5 And if the Bills win against the Pats* week two which I think they can, the Division is the Bills to win.

feldspar
04-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Um... there will be more players on roster by then playing more prominent roles. I felt that was a pretty obvious answer? You simply can't make predictions based off of incomplete rosters.

Yeah, well guys are going to get hurt on ALL rosters throughout the course of the season as well. Unforeseen roster changes NEVER end.

Season predictions made now are worth about the same as predictions made later IMO. In other words, they are never worth all that much unless you get some kind of enjoyment out of it...or bet and win.

better days
04-22-2015, 07:25 AM
How great would it be if the Steelers win against the Pats* week one & the Pats* leave Buffalo week two at 0-2?

sukie
04-22-2015, 07:37 AM
Colts at Buffalo LOSS
Patriots at Buffalo LOSS
Bills at Dolphins LOSS
Giants at Buffalo Win

Bills at Titans Win

Bengals at Buffalo WIN

Bills vs Jags Win

bye

Dolphins at Buffalo Win

Bills at Jets (Thursday Night) Win

Bills at Patriots (Monday Night) Loss

Bills at Chiefs WIN

Texans at Buffalo Win

Bills at Eagles Loss

Bills at Redskins LOSS

Cowboys at Buffalo LOSS

Jets at Buffalo Win

9-7 Can't get over the hump yet

Meathead
04-22-2015, 07:39 AM
if the nfl has any morals marcia and the cheatichick will both be suspended for the season

or nuthin will happen and we will all pretend like their accomplishments arent permanently tainted

Joe Fo Sho
04-22-2015, 07:51 AM
5 of the final 6 games on the road. They better be 7-3 or 8-2 headed into that stretch

Only 3 of our final 6 games are on the road. We have a 6 game stretch from week 10 - 15 where 5 of our games are on the road. Our last 2 games are at home versus the Cowboys and Jets.

Forward_Lateral
04-22-2015, 07:55 AM
Only 3 of our final 6 games are on the road. We have a 6 game stretch from week 10 - 15 where 5 of our games are on the road. Our last 2 games are at home versus the Cowboys and Jets.

My bad. Still a brutal stretch of games, that should never happen in the NFL. I remember when it used to go home,away,home,away, etc for the entire schedule

Joe Fo Sho
04-22-2015, 08:01 AM
My bad. Still a brutal stretch of games, that should never happen in the NFL. I remember when it used to go home,away,home,away, etc for the entire schedule

That's interesting, I don't remember them doing that at all. Do you know when they moved away from that?

Forward_Lateral
04-22-2015, 08:09 AM
That's interesting, I don't remember them doing that at all. Do you know when they moved away from that?

Not exactly every other game, but close enough. The odd two games at home or two games on the road in a row. Never 5 of 6, or 3 in a row on the road. But, I guess that's the day and age that the NFL is in. All the over seas games make things difficult I suppose.

Jry44
04-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Yeah, well guys are going to get hurt on ALL rosters throughout the course of the season as well. Unforeseen roster changes NEVER end.

Season predictions made now are worth about the same as predictions made later IMO. In other words, they are never worth all that much unless you get some kind of enjoyment out of it...or bet and win.

We agree that predictions are a waste, however more so now before IMPACT first round picks are even on rosters. Yes, I get that guys get hurt, but not every rookie or veteran that's yet to sign will be.

mightysimi
04-22-2015, 11:39 AM
How great would it be if the Steelers win against the Pats* week one & the Pats* leave Buffalo week two at 0-2?

Careful what you wish for that is 2 division winners including the SB champs. We could just as easily be 0-2.

better days
04-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Careful what you wish for that is 2 division winners including the SB champs. We could just as easily be 0-2.

True, but I think the Bills best chance to beat two of the best teams in the AFC is early in the season at home with a sold out stadium full of Bills fans.

And any CHEATERS fan that wants to come to Buffalo to watch that game is going to pay through the nose because no Bills fan is going to sell his seat cheap.

mightysimi
04-22-2015, 11:46 AM
True, but I think the Bills best chance to beat two of the best teams in the AFC is early in the season at home with a sold out stadium full of Bills fans.

And any CHEATERS fan that wants to come to Buffalo to watch that game is going to pay through the nose because no Bills fan is going to sell his seat cheap.

That is true. Early is better due to lack of tape.