PDA

View Full Version : Teams that have extra time to prepare for us

Joe Fo Sho
04-22-2015, 06:43 AM
Week 2 - Patriots (Play Thursday week 1)
Week 4 - Giants (Play Thursday week 3)
Week 5 - Titans (Bye week 4)
Week 9 - Dolphins (Play Thursday week 8, but we're coming off a bye this week)
Week 16 - Cowboys (Play Saturday week 15)

We play 3 teams coming off of their Thursday game (we're coming off a bye with one of them), 1 team off their bye, and 1 team off a Saturday game. I don't think this is that bad, maybe the Bills complaint to the league was listened to. Of course one of these teams has to be the Patriots, that just seems to be the way it goes.

Strongman
04-22-2015, 06:57 AM
I think we have a short week to prepare against KC and it's an away game. So, comparitively, they have extra time.

Joe Fo Sho
04-22-2015, 07:03 AM
I think we have a short week to prepare against KC and it's an away game. So, comparitively, they have extra time.

Good point.

They don't necessarily get extra time, but we get one less day because of the Monday nighter against the Pats. It helps a little that the Chiefs play Sunday night the day before we play on Monday.

Strongman
04-22-2015, 07:09 AM
Good point.

They don't necessarily get extra time, but we get one less day because of the Monday nighter against the Pats. It helps a little that the Chiefs play Sunday night the day before we play on Monday.

That game really worries me because KC is such a tough place to play.

Joe Fo Sho
04-22-2015, 07:45 AM
That game really worries me because KC is such a tough place to play.

Kansas City is definitely one of the toughest places to play when the crowd gets into it. Hopefully the Chiefs will have a terrible record when we play them so their fans won't be as excited. Here's our record against them recently.

2014 - @BUF - LOSS
2013 - @BUF - LOSS
2012 - @BUF - WIN
2011 - @KC - WIN
2010 - @KC - LOSS (OT)
2009 - @KC - WIN
2008 - @KC - WIN

This year will be our 8th season in a row playing Kansas City, which is a pretty ridiculous feat. I know this team will be different than our previous teams, but we seem to have a better record in Kansas City. Doesn't really mean anything, but kind of interesting.