PDA

View Full Version : Not every NFL personality hates the Buffalo Bills.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2015, 12:58 AM
Heath Evans has the Bills starting off 9-0. I like his way of thinking.

https://screen.yahoo.com/nfl-medias-heath-evans-predicts-233554912.html

YardRat
04-23-2015, 04:55 AM
Pretty lofty expectations.

casdhf
04-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Heath Evans is horrid. But I suppose I hate him a little less.

Meathead
04-23-2015, 05:48 AM
check his pee

ParanoidAndroid
04-23-2015, 06:42 AM
New coaches, new QB, new RB, shifting O-line and the Pats are the ones that will start out slow? I'm not following the logic there. Also, we're not losing to the Texans this year.

HHURRICANE
04-23-2015, 07:41 AM
I guess we skip the first two games...

better days
04-23-2015, 08:01 AM
I guess we skip the first two games...

Are you kidding me?

The two first games will be fun & exciting to watch.

better days
04-23-2015, 08:02 AM
Pretty lofty expectations.

I predicted 11-5 & said if the Bills win the first two games, they will win the division.

justasportsfan
04-23-2015, 08:15 AM
this guy is on drugs.

15 W -1 L

OpIv37
04-23-2015, 08:23 AM
I never give much credence to the national guys because they don't pay enough attention to our team to form a valid opinion.

2 years ago, it was "they lost their DC and Marrone's the coach. 2-14." This year it's "they got McCoy and Watkins. They start 9-0."

The posters on this site probably don't have the general football knowledge that these national guys do, but most of us know far more about the Bills specifically than any of them.

feldspar
04-23-2015, 08:26 AM
I never give much credence to the national guys because they don't pay enough attention to our team to form a valid opinion.

2 years ago, it was "they lost their DC and Marrone's the coach. 2-14." This year it's "they got McCoy and Watkins. They start 9-0."

The posters on this site probably don't have the general football knowledge that these national guys do, but most of us know far more about the Bills specifically than any of them.

What did YOU think when we lost Pettine?

Ginger Vitis
04-23-2015, 08:35 AM

he thought the defense would get worse in 2014 compared to 2013

better days
04-23-2015, 08:50 AM

Did you watch the clip?

The only Bills player mentioned by Evans was Matt Cassell when Heath was asked who the Bills QB would be.

Two things Evans said: The Patriots always start out slow explaining why the Bills would win that game & Rex will have his way.

OpIv37
04-23-2015, 08:52 AM

This thread isn't really about what I thought but I already admitted to being wrong on that one.

I honestly don't know what to think this year. It's the 4th defensive system in 4 years for these guys, which has to take a toll, but clearly the change in systems didn't hurt them the last two years.

feldspar
04-23-2015, 09:21 AM
This thread isn't really about what I thought but I already admitted to being wrong on that one.

I honestly don't know what to think this year. It's the 4th defensive system in 4 years for these guys, which has to take a toll, but clearly the change in systems didn't hurt them the last two years.

I think you are smart enough to realize why your comments begged the question. You seemed to agree with those that don't follow the team as closely as Bills fans in that instance, no? At least in general terms you did. Your context was in complete opposition to the point you were trying to make.

Apparently, most of the defensive players already have a handle on what this team will be asked to on that side of the ball after going through all that with Pettine, who obviously has close ties to Ryan. If you heard the Kyle Williams interview, he says that they are going to doing the same things they've always done, basically. Nothing really new. Seek out the interview on the Bills site if you haven't seen it. They're all going to be responsible for the same gaps and such.

The real shake-up is going to happen on the offensive side of the ball, not defense.

Do you think the Bills will see their defense improve, take steps back, or remain about the same? I think it will at least be as good as last year, and probably improve,

sukie
04-23-2015, 09:43 AM
check his pee

a MRI of the brain might also show concussion damage

feldspar
04-23-2015, 09:58 AM
a MRI of the brain might also show concussion damage

A swift beating with a phone book and a lead pipe might cause him to reveal his true feelings, too. He could be lying as part of a cover-up.