PDA

View Full Version : CleveSteve's Mock Draft

CleveSteve
04-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Hey guys,

I'm working on my full mock... I'm about 10 picks into the 4th right now. This is what I have for the Bills so far:

http://www.cornerblitz.com/2015/Mocks/Final/Default.aspx

<tbody>
55. Buffalo Bills (from AZ)

5T Xavier Cooper, Washington State

*TRADE: AZ #55 and #159 for BUF #50* Buffalo exercises patience and moves back, gaining another pick after seeing their top target, Carl Davis, already off the board. With their initial selection in the draft, the Rex Ryan-led Bills look to add their own Sheldon Richardson in the quick, slippery talented run defender from the Northwest. In moving to a 3-4, the Bills have Pro Bowler Marcel Dareus and Jarius Wynn at end. Wynn is fine depth, but they need more impact and certainly more depth along the line.

</tbody>

<tbody>
81. Buffalo Bills

OG John Miller, Louisville

The Bills select John Miller, the powerful drive blocker from the ACC. Miller is one of the strongest guards in the entire class and plays with a good solid base. He dominated the Shrine Bowl this year and will fill what is arguably the biggest hole in the Bills' starting lineup after quarterback.

</tbody>

SpikedLemonade
04-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Looks good.

swiper
04-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Reasonable.

CleveSteve
04-28-2015, 06:48 AM
OK, finally finished my full mock last night. Here's how the Bills turned out:

http://www.cornerblitz.com/2015/Mocks/Final/BUF.aspx

<tbody>
55. Buffalo Bills (from AZ)

5T Xavier Cooper, Washington State

*TRADE: AZ #55 and #159 for BUF #50* Buffalo exercises patience and moves back, gaining another pick after seeing their top target, Carl Davis, already off the board. With their initial selection in the draft, the Rex Ryan-led Bills look to add their own Sheldon Richardson in the quick, slippery talented run defender from the Northwest. In moving to a 3-4, the Bills have Pro Bowler Marcel Dareus and Jarius Wynn at end. Wynn is fine depth, but they need more impact and certainly more depth along the line.

</tbody>

<tbody>
81. Buffalo Bills

OG John Miller, Louisville

The Bills select John Miller, the powerful drive blocker from the ACC. Miller is one of the strongest guards in the entire class and plays with a good solid base. He dominated the Shrine Bowl this year and will fill what is arguably the biggest hole in the Bills' starting lineup after quarterback.

</tbody>

<tbody>
155. Buffalo Bills

RT Jamon Brown, Louisville

Jamon Brown was second-team All-ACC along with Ereck Flowers and behind T.J. Clemmings and Cameron Erving. Getting him here to play right tackle next to his old running mate Miller is a big win for Buffalo's O-Line.

</tbody>

<tbody>
159. Buffalo Bills (from AZ)

SS Anthony Jefferson, UCLA

*TRADE: AZ #55 and #159 for BUF #50* Losing Jarius Byrd and Da'Norris Searcy in back-to-back offseasons has done a number on on the Bills' safety depth chart. Anthony Jefferson excels at making stops on 3rd and short. He also turned in a brilliant performance in man coverage against Jaelen Strong this year. He can run and hit, and has a skillset similar to another Rex Ryan draft pick, Antonio Allen.

</tbody>

<tbody>
188. Buffalo Bills (from MIN)

NT Terry Williams, East Carolina

Continuing to build depth on the defensive line, Buffalo grabs Terry Williams, the enormous nose tackle from East Carolina. Williams can completely take over games at times, and other times seem pretty average. But when he is on, he has power and movement skills that few possess. The key with him appears to be to limit his snaps to 25-30 per game to maximize his effort.

</tbody>

<tbody>
194. Buffalo Bills

QBm Cody Fajardo, Nevada

The Bills have had meetings with just about every QB in the draft not named Mariota or Winston. Fajardo threw the ball second best of all the QBs at the combine by my eyes and led a pretty impressive comeback (which fell short) against Garrett Grayson's more-talented Rams this season. Buffalo has been to Nevada's Pro Day in addition to meeting with Fajardo at other outlets this offseason, so I do believe he is on their radar.

</tbody>

<tbody>
234. Buffalo Bills

OLB Marcus Rush, Michigan State

The Bills need a fourth rush linebacker and have had ties with the Spartans throughout the pre-draft process. Here in the seventh, Rush is too good to pass up.

</tbody>

Here's a link to the full draft if you are interested:

http://www.cornerblitz.com/2015/Mocks/Final/default.aspx (http://www.cornerblitz.com/2015/Mocks/Final/default.aspx)