PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou DE Shane Ray Busted 3 Days Before The Draft - Sharp Thinking

Night Train
04-28-2015, 03:39 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25165494/nfl-draft-missouri-de-shane-ray-cited-for-marijuana-possession

Topas
04-28-2015, 05:21 AM
clever. And the difference between the end of the first round (as projected) and the somewhere in the 3rd is huge. First moneywise and second; end of the first means you play for a top team (e.g. Ravens). While now he might end up with the Raiders. Good luck, pal.
And I dont care if weed should be legalized. Issue is, it is currently not in most states.

HHURRICANE
04-28-2015, 06:39 AM
# 81 baby!!!

djjimkelly
04-28-2015, 08:11 AM
the fact that marijuana is still an issue in the civilized world is a joke.

legalize it . tax it. turn the north american economy around and let me make 1 million a year

or we should all start drinking because thats so healthy

Skooby
04-28-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm hoping that this guy lasts for us to get him, he had freaking 18.5 sacks last season. Think he doesn't have a mean streak ?? I heard he's a complete animal as well, which is something that needs to visit with Brady & Luck early next season. Get him if available without moving up.

Mr. Pink
04-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Smart guy.

Way to cost yourself a couple million bucks because you couldn't put the bong down for a few days.

Bill Cody
04-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Smart guy.

Way to cost yourself a couple million bucks because you couldn't put the bong down for a few days.

Seriously

The last buffalo fan
04-28-2015, 09:54 AM
:spit: :gobills:

Skooby
04-28-2015, 09:58 AM
The odds on Shane lasting until #50 for us is about the same as the Aliens stopping by Buffalo for tea:
http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/just-dont-eat-me-locals-ready-for-aliens-after-ufo-sightings/

MillsapsBillsFan
04-28-2015, 10:12 AM
It always astonishes me how many people get busted with drugs either by testing positive at the combine or getting arrested with it in between the combine and the draft. If it should be legal or not has nothing to do with this, the point is that all these players have to do is stay off drugs for a few months and yet theres still always a few that cant manage that.

Its probably the most important few months of a players career and they know that they're going to be under a microscope, its not very smart to still be doing drugs. Shane Ray probably just cost himself millions because he couldnt go another month without smoking.

And im not attacking Ray, im just saying it always makes me question how dumb some of these players are to get caught doing things they know they shouldnt be doing this close to the biggest day of their lives

better days
04-28-2015, 12:05 PM
The odds on Shane lasting until #50 for us is about the same as the Aliens stopping by Buffalo for tea:
http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/just-dont-eat-me-locals-ready-for-aliens-after-ufo-sightings/

Well, everyone knows when Aliens come to Buffalo, it is for the beer & wings, not tea.