Night Train
04-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Let's play all games on paper.

A new HC who has won 0 NFL games.

" I'll take REALITY for $1200. Alex.."

Mace
We need a good screen game.

Oddly ours will keep eating theirs alive too, so they'd better have a good screen game, except we got their Percy Harvin for a dominant screen game, haha.

The plan begins to come into focus.

paladin warrior
Naw.. Thank God did not pick Kevin white .

Mace
04-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Let's play all games on paper.

A new HC who has won 0 NFL games.

" I'll take REALITY for $1200. Alex.."

Watched a lot of Arizona games (Arians fan), Bowles is insane and never heard of the prevent. If they aren't blitzing, he must have went to the bathroom for a play. This is going to be a mean division next year with critical screen games.

X-Era
04-30-2015, 07:17 PM
Like last year against the same Ol?

Mace
04-30-2015, 07:26 PM
Like last year against the same Ol?

We lost Pears. PEARS. Come on man, face the pain.

swiper
04-30-2015, 07:27 PM

Felton

- - - Updated - - -

Williams-Richardson-Wilkerson

Wall of flesh

SpikedLemonade
04-30-2015, 07:29 PM
We lost Pears. PEARS. Come on man, face the pain.

The OL was crap last year but some just want to blame it on the coaching.

BertSquirtgum
04-30-2015, 07:33 PM

Sure it is....

Mace
04-30-2015, 07:42 PM
The OL was crap last year but some just want to blame it on the coaching.

Well I do too honestly, but this is more the time to mourn the loss of Pears, who was moved out of position and no one liked much anyway.

Look at him you want to sock him, I don't know why, he's a large man. But it is what it is. He's gone, we all feel better because we all wanted to sock him, but he's gone, after years of trying to make us not want to sock him and not making it.

I'm fine with missing Pears who I won't miss and blaming it on Marrone who I won't miss, and wish I'd have had the chance to throw something at Pat Morris the OL coach before he was kicked out of here, not missing him even more than the others.

But Pears. Well, they should have left him at RT, with Urbik at RG and the line would not have been legendary but it wouldn't have that terrible either, because of Marrone and Morris, but, well anyway. Screen game battles this year, and we have Cassel and Harvin, haha.

Mace
04-30-2015, 07:51 PM
Btw, it blows not having a 1st and trying to maintain interest and drama during the round imho.

BertSquirtgum
04-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Are people really watching the draft?

Mace
04-30-2015, 08:06 PM
So ok Spiked, you are a top 16 pick, you have your hat, kissed Goodell on the lips, made happy with Colbert for post selection, it's not even 10pm, you have all night for booze and pleasurable company regardless of applicable laws...now what do you do ?

I'm thinking I want to get up to the booth wearing my hat and sit next to Kiper or Berman and talk crap about the rest of the picks with Gruden and Riddick. My family and friends can go back to the hotel, darn lucky I brought them along.

SpikedLemonade
04-30-2015, 08:09 PM
So ok Spiked, you are a top 16 pick, you have your hat, kissed Goodell on the lips, made happy with Colbert for post selection, it's not even 10pm, you have all night for booze and pleasurable company regardless of applicable laws...now what do you do ?

I'm thinking I want to get up to the booth wearing my hat and sit next to Kiper or Berman and talk crap about the rest of the picks with Gruden and Riddick. My family and friends can go back to the hotel, darn lucky I brought them along.

LOL!!!

Mace
04-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Not like we need a guard or anything with that traded pick when we have the 46th ranked receiver in receptions for 2 years of number 1.

Mace
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Kind of comical Shefter is stuck commenting on normal things without a blockbuster Mariota trade that he went smarmy about. Someone could take Mariota, or trade Mariota if they pick him, meaning to trade him if they don't keep him which they might, unless they trade him.....

Whoa, I'm dumb as a brick and need talk about other players to get my check. Where are my notes...

Ingtar33
04-30-2015, 08:55 PM
it was a lose-lose either way.
either the jets get the best pass rusher in Fowler or they'd get the best all round player in the draft in Williams. I guess the jags wanted the top pass rusher enough to pass on the best player, nothing the raiders do to sabotage themselves surprise me, though i was moderately surprised they did the dumb thing and passed on Williams when he slipped past jax... and washington was going to take a tackle even if both QBs were still on the board.

still i'd almost rather deal with williams rushing from the inside then fowler from the outside... since the jets needed an outside rusher more then they needed an inside presence. Still, no one is going to run between the tackles on the jets next year.

better days
04-30-2015, 08:58 PM
Every team in the AFC East has made huge improvements except the Pats*

They will really have to step up the Cheating.