PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Petty to Jets

YardRat
05-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Hmmm

MillsapsBillsFan
05-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Well now I have to want him to fail. Guess this kind of removes the consideration of a QB this round.

I hope that they don't react and take Hundley, he's not that good

ICRockets
05-02-2015, 10:32 AM
I like Bryce Petty, and he's my LEAST favorite of the Jets' picks so far. They've been putting together a seriously great draft.

WagonCircler
05-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Don't worry. We're fine. We have Matt Cassell and EJ ****ing Manuel.

The Natrix
05-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Petty won't amount to anything. I'm glad the jets took him.

The Jokeman
05-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Don't worry. We're fine. We have Matt Cassell and EJ ****ing Manuel.

You're right Geno Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and a 4th Round rookie are so much better than what we have.

kingJofNYC
05-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Petty is Garbage.

cookie G
05-02-2015, 10:52 AM
You're right Geno Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and a 4th Round rookie are so much better than what we have.

Which is why they drafted another QB.

That was kind of WC's point. They're at least making an attempt to improve a weakness.

Golly gee, I hope we get another DB, so he can play penny-back (or would it be half-dollar back)?

WagonCircler
05-02-2015, 11:09 AM

That was kind of WC's point. They're at least making an attempt to improve a weakness.

Golly gee, I hope we get another DB, so he can play penny-back (or would it be half-dollar back).

Aaaand we have a winner!

Thanks Cookie.

Albany,n.y.
05-02-2015, 11:09 AM

Golly gee, I hope we get another DB, so he can play penny-back (or would it be half-dollar back)?

The Bills have traded for Cassell & signed Taylor & people are complaining because another team got a QB in the 4th round. Come on man

swiper
05-02-2015, 11:19 AM
The Bills have traded for Cassell & signed Taylor & people are complaining because another team got a QB in the 4th round. Come on man

When they get someone halfway decent at the position, I will stop. They don't yet.

cookie G
05-02-2015, 11:26 AM

tlol...a guy who was cheered by his own fans when he got hurt, and a guy with about 5 career pass attempts.

The effort is outstanding.

kingJofNYC
05-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Maybe they can draft Hundley to satisfy the thirst. Put another scrub on the pile.

Once again, Petty is garbo unless he does a complete 180.

EDS
05-02-2015, 03:43 PM

What pick did the Bills trade for Cassell?

The Jokeman
05-02-2015, 04:56 PM

I get the thought of drafting a QB because what we have might not be good enough. Yet at the same time if we're playing for 2015, which I believe we are, drafting a QB makes little sense. If our QB is as bad as many here feel it's gong to be then we should be in position to draft a good QB next year. Or if you're like me you think our QB is going to be average than we're going to be a playoff team. Let's look back at the 2014 season, was the sole reason we didn't make the playoffs because Orton wasn't good enough? Or maybe we missed out because Freddie Jackson and CJ Spiller got hurt and our HC made some mistakes? I think Cassel at the very least should be as good as Orton was last year and maybe better because to me McCoy is much better than our running game from last year. I have more faith in Roman vs Nate Oh yeah and guys like Sammy and Woods are going to take another year to develop. We have a TE who's better than what we had last year oh and a return man/depth WR who is a threat to score a TD every time he touches the ball. I was criticized by many last preseason when I boasted I thought we had a chance to be a top 10 D. I think we have a chance to do that again and I like our offense improving from bottom feeders to middle of the pack which is all we need to be a playoff team.

The Jokeman
05-02-2015, 05:04 PM
What pick did the Bills trade for Cassell?

It turned out to be Grady Jackson and 4th Rounder next year.

better days
05-04-2015, 08:50 AM

Well, do you think Petty starts this year for the Jets?

The Bills could draft a QB next year that is better than Petty will ever be.