PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Bills Player of All Time

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2003, 12:41 PM
And why?

Camp hasn't started yet. I don't mean to be negative. I'm curious as to who is your least favorite. Maybe a bad play. Maybe someone snubbed you as a kid looking for an autograph.

Mine is Ronnie Harmon for dropping the pass in the playoffs and blaming Jim Kelly.

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Kelso by far!!! My grandma hit harder then him!!!

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2003, 12:57 PM
What was he always was 60+ yards deep before the ball was snapped. :D

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2003, 12:59 PM
HE SUCKED!

Dozerdog
07-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Chris Watson-

I never go so aggrevated and focused on one guy. I'd trade Watson for Kelso in a second

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2003, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't!

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Watson was abused. It was like a flood gate opened on his butt. You know the scouting reports said, "Bills lousy pass rush. Throw at Watson all day."

I didn't mind Kelso. His helmet was goofy though.

lordofgun
07-21-2003, 01:05 PM
Kelso was the man.

clumping platelets
07-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Lonnie Johnson :puke:

Valerie
07-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Chris Watson - I thought he sucked since the day he signed on with the Bills and thought he should've been canned 3 years ago!

Andre Reed - I thought he was a walking attitude. I didn't like him. It has nothing to do with the way he played the game, I just thought he was an ass!

Rob Johnson - Do I even need to explain this one?

Judge
07-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Lonnie Johnson :puke:

He was really an underachiever.

I always disliked James Williams- he never came anywhere close to contributing what he was supposed to.

G. Host
07-21-2003, 01:10 PM
You get paid big bucks to be a QB, even a back up QB, and you do not even study the playbook?

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Ole Billy Joe. Forgot about him. :mad:

fabolouspaul
07-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Chris Watson!!! How did he become a CB in this league?? He has no cover skills whatsoever!!

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2003, 01:16 PM
Chris Watson played well the year before last. I thought he was going to be good. I never hate a guy for not playing well. Just for comments and stuff done off the field.

Novacane
07-21-2003, 01:17 PM
theres been a lot of them..............

Aero II
07-21-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by G. Host
You get paid big bucks to be a QB, even a back up QB, and you do not even study the playbook?

Billy Joe gets my vote, hands down.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-21-2003, 01:21 PM
My top 10 worst Bills of all-time (well at least the last 30 years):

10. Bruce Smith (on contract years or hold-out years, then again during every offseason)
9. Todd Collins
8. tie - Jake Arians/Shane Graham
7. Efron Herrera
6. Larry Kinnebrew
5. Bucky Brooks
4. Vince Ferragamo
3. Kay Stevenson
2. Eric Flowers
1. Billy Joe Hobert

If you need a reason on any of these you don't follow this team close enough. They are mostly all personal!!!! This is subject to change at any time.

Novacane
07-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Even though he did a lot of good things for the BIlls Flutie would have to be near the top of my list. He was such a phoney........I could not nor still can not stand him

lordofgun
07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
My top 10 worst Bills of all-time (well at least the last 30 years):

5. Bucky Brooks

Why Bucky? Just curious.

Throne Logic
07-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by G. Host

Yup!

What the heck was he :smoke:'ing? :huh:

Throne Logic
07-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Why Bucky? Just curious.

:huh: Caught between a WR and a CB. . .

Not very good at either, but neither are a number of players in the league. . .

ryven
07-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Watson I never liked him from day one the only reason I was high on him was because he was on a super bowl team but he blew it from day one as a PR and he got burnt all the time he was pathetic.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-21-2003, 09:40 PM

Why Bucky? Just curious.

I don't know, there was so much I looked for in Bucky and got nothing. Besides unless the last name is Dent, how do you like a guy named Bucky.

WG
07-21-2003, 10:51 PM
Kelso was the man.

KA-ZOO!!!

I'm shocked that it's not RJ in a walkover!

Only Jaded so far and only as part of a menagerie there.

Least favorite, eh?

I never liked Conlan. He was overrated. The man couldn't move. Not my least favorite however.

Reed, Thurm, and Bruce all got on my nerves late in their careers w/ their contract games.

I'd have to say Watson or Fina, but only after Flutie! Both were highly overpaid and produced little.

Having said that, this has only to do w/ their status as football players. I heard that Fina was quite a nice guy!

mikemac2001
07-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Russel Copeland I hated this guy....always seemed to drop the ball . even though i have few memories i always remember him and dropping....it would have been lonnie alot said him i went with my 2nd...hate people who cant do the simplest thing in catching the ball

SABURZFAN
07-22-2003, 01:50 AM
rob johnson

how's a guy suppose to do his job when he's laying on his back with two guys on top of him?

Earthquake Enyart
07-22-2003, 05:56 AM
Tom Cousineau
Tom Ruud
Fina
Tom Dempsey for missing the chip shot FG that would have beaten the fish at the end of the game which I sat in a downpour the entire second half.
Kay Stephenson, player and coach

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Tom Cousineau
Tom Ruud
Fina
Tom Dempsey for missing the chip shot FG that would have beaten the fish at the end of the game which I sat in a downpour the entire second half.
Kay Stephenson, player and coach

How can you hate Tom Cousineau, his attitude allowed us to draft the greatest Bill of all-time!!!!

Rude American
07-22-2003, 07:31 AM
It's not in my nature to hate.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2003, 07:38 AM
As a person, the rude and arrogant Bruce Smith.
As an ineffective player at a key position, Mark Kelso.

Thailog80
07-22-2003, 07:50 AM
Rob Johnson, Chris Watson, Jerry Crafts, Chris Burkett and the Andre Reed who played his final two season in Buffalo.

R. Rich
07-22-2003, 10:18 AM
TMEP (the murderous ex-player); I don't know if he would be my least favorite player ever, but he would be one of them.

Judge
07-22-2003, 11:42 AM
Who's the chick, Vetteman?

By the way- I change my vote to Rob Johnson. I can't believe I didn't say him- I guess I've successfully blottted any remaining memory of him in a Bills uniform!

vabillsfan
07-22-2003, 11:44 AM
OK - hold on to your seats gang......

Jim Kelly - 1983-1986 version. Arrogant SOB - took me a while to forgive him

Andre Reed who wanted to cash in big, dissed the Bills but humbly crawled back after the injury. Dude - catch a pass over the middle in SB XXV instead of crumpling at the sound of footsteps and maybe we win the damn game!

Thailog80
07-22-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
TMEP (the murderous ex-player); I don't know if he would be my least favorite player ever, but he would be one of them.

The chick is the lovely Vanessa Kay....I just love that picture!

NC-BILLS44
07-22-2003, 01:35 PM
Rob "Throw the Damn Ball" Johnson

He tried hard and showed some promise (KC game, Music City Miracle), but then the other 95% of the games I was screaming at the top of voice "Throw the F'n Ball!!!!!"

It really frustrated me because I wanted him to succeed and be the QB we had envisioned (mobile with good arm).

:madcurse:

R. Rich
07-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan

Andre Reed who wanted to cash in big, dissed the Bills but humbly crawled back after the injury. Dude - catch a pass over the middle in SB XXV instead of crumpling at the sound of footsteps and maybe we win the damn game!

I remember that non-catch. The reason he didn't catch that ball ("alligator arms") was because on an earlier route across the middle, he did catch the ball and was just blasted by Pepper Johnson. The next time he went into the middle, Pepper was there and Reed, well.............you know! Like you, I held that against Reed all next season. I did eventually let it go though.

Halbert
07-22-2003, 03:21 PM
James "please burn me again" Williams. The ultimate toast machine.

Halbert
07-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Kelso by far!!! My grandma hit harder then him!!!
You must be kidding me. Sure he hit like a flea but he was solid as a FS. He was always in the right place, made picks, and certainly could tackle. He won't make the Hall or even the Wall but he had far more plusses than minuses.

You're probably just a Flintstones hater, aren't you?

The_Philster
07-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
I remember that non-catch. The reason he didn't catch that ball ("alligator arms") was because on an earlier route across the middle, he did catch the ball and was just blasted by Pepper Johnson. The next time he went into the middle, Pepper was there and Reed, well.............you know! Like you, I held that against Reed all next season. I did eventually let it go though.

I was down on him after the 95 season when he finally came back from that injury and didn't seem to give his full effort against the Steelers in the playoffs. I was happy to see him not come back at first...and I had just gotten his jersey...until it came out that he was playing still injured that game.

TedMock
07-22-2003, 03:40 PM
Jeff Wright and Doug Flutie. Absolutely hated the both of them.

Thailog80
07-22-2003, 03:42 PM
What do you have against Mulletts?? lol

TedMock
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Vetteman84
What do you have against Mulletts?? lol

Damn! I bet that's it. I just couldn't pinpoint it. That's funny, I didn't even think of that but you're absolutely right.

casdhf
07-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Eddie Robinson.