PDA

View Full Version : Draft Weekend Thoughts

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 10:29 AM
I don't follow the draft like I used, but I still try and pay attention and have some thoughts to offer on our draft class and unofficial FA signings.

Round 2 - CB Ronald Darby
I'm not as down on the Darby pick as many here seemed to be. I think Darby is a high upside pick who was likely the best player available at our pick per our board. He's got great speed and cover ability. Darby's issue is that he struggles to find the ball when its in flight. His two career picks came from him breaking on a short route out of his backpedal. Those are plays that elite level athletic plays to burst out of his backpedal and break on the ball. I think under the tutoring of Donnie Henderson he could be a player who has the potential to be a #1 CB in the NFL. He has to improve his ability to play the ball though. Darby will be an immediate player for the Bills because he can tackle. In the Nickel and Dime situations I think you can play him outside slip McKelvin inside and feel great about the coverage v. aggressive blitzes.

Round 3 - OG John Miller
This was probably one of the worst kept secrets by the Bills, he was the 1st official visitor and the Bills were clearly high on him throughout the process. Miller is a versatile interior OL prospect who played both LG and RG at Louisville. He's not a road grader or a puller but he's technically sound and has a strong core. It's not easy to move Miller off his spot and he could be a really underrated addition for an OL that struggle to make holes last year. He's doesn't have ideal size and I have questions about why you take him Round 3 with guys like Tre Jackson still on the board, but he was the guy they targeted and got where they wanted him. The fact that they turned down an offer to trade this pick and add more picks should tell us how much they like Miller.

Round 5 - RB Karlos Williams
This was the pick that I think gave most fans a sick feeling in the pit of their stomachs that Day 3 was not going to be fun, and it wasn't. Williams is an incredible athlete but a questionable football player. He's got open field speed, power, and size, but he lacks the vision to find the running lane and was a safety just two years ago. I posed the question this morning on Twitter and hope a Bills reported asks somebody at OBD, but what officially is the plan with Williams? His size and speed combo are the perfect fit for a Rex Ryan defense at the SS position. However, we also have a pending hole at RB with Brown and Jackson in the final years of their contracts. I just don't know about this pick, I thought Williams would be available a couple of rounds later honestly.

Round 6 - LB Tony Steward
The Bills have this beyond annoying propensity to draft ST players for no apparent reason. Steward was a backup/ST for the majority of his career at Clemson. He's an athletic LB prospect but doesn't really pop out on film for anything. He's not a great coverage guy, he's not a great run stuffer. He's just your run of the mill LB who can run really well and tackle above average. I saw absolutely no reason to even make this pick and continue to be not only confused but beyond annoyed by the Nix/Whaley model of drafting ST guys. The one saving grace for this pick is that Steward was a former HS phenom, but that was two ACL surgeries ago. I just don't get this decision at all. By far our worst pick imo.

Round 6 - TE Nick O'Leary
Didn't we just sign a more athletic version of O'Leary in Charles Clay? That's why I said out loud when the pick was announced. Forget the FSU thing for a minute, but what does O'Leary bring us that we don't already have in Clay, or even in Gragg? O'Leary is a sure handed TE who has sneaky athleticism. He can run all the routes and is smooth in and out of his breaks. He's a willing blocker but he's got size limitations. I do like his versatility to work in line, off the line and out of the backfield. However, both Clay and Gragg already offer that. To me this pick says that Gragg's days are numbered more than anything else.

Round 7 - WR Dezmin Lewis - Central Arkansas
Lewis is the size WR that the Bills have lacked for years and he did some really good things at Central Arkansas. At 6'4, 212 lbs Lewis has plenty of size and he made some really impressive plays at Central Arkansas. He's a guy who does a good job high pointing the deep ball and offers some red zone ability as well. I don't think he sees the field much this year and may not even make the roster but he's a nice sleeper pick who could really come into play for the 2016 season.

UDFA Class -
Justin Hamilton DL ULL
A straight NT prospect who has the ability to make the roster due to his size and limited amount of guys who can play the NT spot for the Bills. He can push the pocket, but was never dominant at ULL.

Cam Thomas CB Western Kentucky
Size CB who can run pretty well. He's a guy who plays on the outside and can get physical with his jam using his size and long arms. He's a PS candidate only imo since we have an overload at CB right now.

AJ Tarpley LB Stanford
An ILB prospect who I actually like more than Steward. The Bills lack depth at ILB and Tarpley is an excellent read and tackle guy for this D. He's limited athletically and probably will never become more than a reserve guy but I think he has the ability to make the 53 man roster out of camp.

Clay Burton TE Florida
Brother of current NFL TE Tre Burton, but not near as athletic. Was a DE in HS and some people have mentioned he could be a DE/OLB prospect with some upside. If they move him back to D this signing makes more sense to me.

BJ Larsen LB Utah State
Think he's more likely to end up as a 5 tech guy than a LB, but he's listed at LB. Nice size and power, but limited speed. I don't see him as a guy who has a chance to make the roster.

Cedric Reed DE Texas
The crown jewel of the Bills FA's is Cedric Reed. He was a beast in 2013 and some saw him as a potential 1st rounder. He was the only FBS player beside Khalil Mack to record 5 sacks, 4 PBU's, and 5 FF's. If his knee is fully healed I think he has a real chance to become a player who not only makes the roster but could contribute next year working behind Mario.

Andrew Hudson DE Washington
Hudson went from a player who was told to transfer at the end of 2013 from the Huskies to a guy who ended being one of the stars of the D. He's an undersized 34 OLB prospect that would probably line up behind Jerry Hughes. A lot his production last year came to attention teams paid to Danny Shelton inside. Maybe he surprises me but I don't see it right now.

Spencer Roth P Baylor
Roth isn't the booming punter that we traditionally see the Bills try and bring in. Instead he's an accurate guy who put 40% of his punts last year inside the 20 and only had 2 go for touchbacks. He puts nice hang time on the ball and lets his coverage team (read Marcus Easley) get down the field to make a play. Concerns do surround the amount of time he takes to get the punt off once it has been caught but he only had one punt blocked at Baylor.

Merrill Noel DB Wake Forest
Freshman All-American at Wake Forest, Noell is a small CB in the mold of Robey. I honestly don't much about him outside he has dealt with a number of injuries in his career.

Andre Davis WR South Florida
Don't sleep on Davis potentially making this team. He's a bigger version of Robert Woods who runs great routes and has sure hands. I won't say much about him because Matt Waldman did an incredible write up at this link:
http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2015/02/15/boiler-room-the-route-sorcery-of-usf-wr-andre-davis/

Tyson Chandler OT NC State
So this would be this years version of Micheal Jasper I suppose. A guy who comes out of nowhere with great athletic ability to wow scouts in a workout. 6'5, 331 with 31 reps at 225lbs is impressive. Chandler was the best OL at the NC State Pro Day and was put on teams radars then. Probably a guy you take and hope to develop in a year or two.

What's Missing:
Well the obvious item missing is a QB. The Bills drafted no QB's and signed no QB's from this draft class (as of yet). While the Bills do have four QB's on the roster, Jeff Tuel isn't a guy I'd bet anything on and the other three are just meh. I thought that the Bills should of gone hard after Brandon Bridge as a FA target after missing on Petty and Hundley.

Also I still have concerns on both lines. I wanted at least another OT and would of liked to see a backup center added as well. BJ Finney was a Free Agent who I know many here were high on. He would of been a good add for our line. I will be quiet pissed off if La'el Collins is cleared by the police tomorrow and the Bills do not put the full court press on him. Collins salary and signing bonus are capped and he very well may get an offer from every NFL team but the Bills need to do whatever they have to try and sign him.

Best Pick & FA Add:
No question the best pick was Ronald Darby. He was a 1st round talent at CB and really mirrored the BPA philosophy the Bills have been too eager to avoid in the past. The best FA add was Cedric Reed. He's a guy who some had a 4th-5th grade on and if he's fully recovered could become a contributing member of this team next season.

Worst Pick:
I still don't get the Tony Steward selection, I think he would of been there as FA in all honesty.

Final Thought:
This wasn't a good draft and it wasn't a bad draft. It was just a lot of meh. I thought the Bills got away from their BPA strategy after Darby and took who they wanted over more talented options. That's a frustrating trend that has at times held this team back. Without an answer at QB and questions along the OL it could be another .500 year for the Bills unfortunately.

Early 2016 thoughts:
QB Connor Cook, QB Christian Hackenburg or bust. Set your DVR's now because those are the top two consensus QB prospects for next year.

Mr. Pink
05-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Good write up DB.

I liken the draft to bad over meh, but meh also works.

The Bills won't be bad enough to get Cook or Hackenburg or likely even Cardale Jones though.

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Good write up DB.

I liken the draft to bad over meh, but meh also works.

The Bills won't be bad enough to get Cook or Hackenburg or likely even Cardale Jones though.

We're not sure yet how bad they'll need to be. There are other really good prospects next year including Bosa, Hargreaves, and Stanley. Mocking The Draft put out an early 2016 mock this morning and he didn't have a QB in his Top 5.

Skooby
05-03-2015, 10:45 AM
What % of plays will Darby see the field on this season ?? Maybe 5% of the plays ?? There was several guys for the O-line that I could see starting immediately available, which we passed on. I know we focused on the O-line last draft & took a chance at the end there but dang. Another RB was needed as much as a hole in the head as well. O'Leary is supposed to be a great blocker so I think we use him as another level of protection.

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 10:48 AM
What % of plays will Darby see the field on this season ?? Maybe 5% of the plays ?? There was several guys for the O-line that I could see starting immediately available, which we passed on. I know we focused on the O-line last draft & took a chance at the end there but dang. Another RB was needed as much as a hole in the head as well. O'Leary is supposed to be a great blocker so I think we use him as another level of protection.

It could be more than a quarter of the defensive snaps or more. That's impossible to project right now.

Mr. Pink
05-03-2015, 10:48 AM
We're not sure yet how bad they'll need to be. There are other really good prospects next year including Bosa, Hargreaves, and Stanley. Mocking The Draft put out an early 2016 mock this morning and he didn't have a QB in his Top 5.

I'd be surprised if anyone but Bosa isn't the number 1 pick. That guy is a beast.

Walter Football seems to think Cardale Jones will be the top QB off the board with the trio of guys all gone by pick 9.

It would surprise me if the Bills picked higher than 15, tbh...obviously unless they give up the farm to move up.

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 10:50 AM
I'd be surprised if anyone but Bosa isn't the number 1 pick. That guy is a beast.

Walter Football seems to think Cardale Jones will be the top QB off the board with the trio of guys all gone by pick 9.

It would surprise me if the Bills picked higher than 15, tbh...obviously unless they give up the farm to move up.

I agree Bosa is the clear #1 guy right now. I don't see Cradle Jones as the best QB though. Connor Cook is the clear #1 guy to me. I think they all could go Top 10 and I don't think the Bills will be picking there but I just don't know right now.

YardRat
05-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Good read DB.

ICRockets
05-03-2015, 11:09 AM
It's too early to tell who's going to be the higher-rated prospect between Jones and Cook. If Cardale Jones can put together a full season like the 3 games he played in 2014, he's probably the #1 overall pick. But it's just as likely that he'll come down to Earth and show everyone why he was 3rd on the depth chart in Columbus to begin with.

Oaf
05-03-2015, 11:16 AM
I too wonder if Williams will flip back to SS.. Hey, George Wilson worked out..

baalworship
05-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Cedric Reed sounds interesting. Will have to dig up some more on him.

All in all, I can understand why this draft pissed fans off. Not having a first round pick, not getting an offensive lineman in the second. I was really hoping for an elite guard with pick 50 but unfortunately this didn't come to pass. Really will also watch the AJ Canns and Marpets to see how they do. If they come in and flourish and John Miller doesn't start then I reserve my right to rip this draft apart.

psubills62
05-03-2015, 11:36 AM
I agree Bosa is the clear #1 guy right now. I don't see Cradle Jones as the best QB though. Connor Cook is the clear #1 guy to me. I think they all could go Top 10 and I don't think the Bills will be picking there but I just don't know right now.
I find it interesting how much two people who are both good scouts can disagree. Know someone I trust who isn't high on Cook at all.

I think Jones will be the top QB and if he can pull out a decent season, Hack will be in conversation for top as well. Bosa is just incredible, will be interesting to see if a team picking #1 overall can ignore QB. Not a chance all top 5 teams ignore QB, though.

psubills62
05-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Cedric Reed sounds interesting. Will have to dig up some more on him.

All in all, I can understand why this draft pissed fans off. Not having a first round pick, not getting an offensive lineman in the second. I was really hoping for an elite guard with pick 50 but unfortunately this didn't come to pass. Really will also watch the AJ Canns and Marpets to see how they do. If they come in and flourish and John Miller doesn't start then I reserve my right to rip this draft apart.
I don't mind picking Miller, and I don't mind taking only 1 OL in this draft. If they can get something out of 1-2 of last year's OL draftees, we should have a solid OL foundation.

What ticks me off is picking these guys who are clearly not at positions of need and completely ignoring DL. We haven't drafted a single DL in 3 years. And yet how many RB's have we signed, traded for, picked, etc.? Why is there no priority on DL, but high priority on RB of all positions? Stupid.

baalworship
05-03-2015, 11:42 AM
I don't mind picking Miller, and I don't mind taking only 1 OL in this draft. If they can get something out of 1-2 of last year's OL draftees, we should have a solid OL foundation.

What ticks me off is picking these guys who are clearly not at positions of need and completely ignoring DL. We haven't drafted a single DL in 3 years. And yet how many RB's have we signed, traded for, picked, etc.? Why is there no priority on DL, but high priority on RB of all positions? Stupid.

I am all for adding a pass-rusher and DT but it's hard to find a difference maker after the first 2 rounds. Have a feeling you will get your wish next year as I think DT will be taken in the first 2 rounds.

cookie G
05-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Nice write up.

-Darby was a typical Rex Ryan pick. That's now 4 of the past 6 years he's taken a db with his first pick. The scary thing is that despite 3 of 6 no. 1 picks for DB's on the Jets, they still felt compelled to bring back Revis AND Cromartie.

-Is it true they had only 4 predraft visits for OL? By my count, they had Miller and Green in for private visits, Marpet at the Combine and BJ Finney at the East West Shrine game. For a team addressing its greatest non QB weakness (by far)....the due diligence exhibited is...staggering.

When I hear Whaley say things like "Darby was by far higher than any OL on our list"...I really want to see the list, and more importantly, want to see what went into creating the list.

Eh...I really wasn't expecting much out of this draft, and they didn't disappoint in keeping expectations to a minimum.

YardRat
05-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Nice write up.

-Darby was a typical Rex Ryan pick. That's now 4 of the past 6 years he's taken a db with his first pick. The scary thing is that despite 3 of 6 no. 1 picks for DB's on the Jets, they still felt compelled to bring back Revis AND Cromartie.

-Is it true they had only 4 predraft visits for OL? By my count, they had Miller and Green in for private visits, Marpet at the Combine and BJ Finney at the East West Shrine game. For a team addressing its greatest non QB weakness (by far)....the due diligence exhibited is...staggering.

When I hear Whaley say things like "Darby was by far higher than any OL on our list"...I really want to see the list, and more importantly, want to see what went into creating the list.

Eh...I really wasn't expecting much out of this draft, and they didn't disappoint in keeping expectations to a minimum.

Add to that the comment from Whaley that they had targeted two guys in free agency, and it's even more staggering.

WagonCircler
05-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Nice write up.

The draft was soul sucking. Like being a Bills fan.

X-Era
05-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Agreed. And IMO if the Bills perform as a team the way I think they can next year I'd be all for a monster move up to get the top or a top QB.

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 01:19 PM
It's too early to tell who's going to be the higher-rated prospect between Jones and Cook. If Cardale Jones can put together a full season like the 3 games he played in 2014, he's probably the #1 overall pick. But it's just as likely that he'll come down to Earth and show everyone why he was 3rd on the depth chart in Columbus to begin with.

Just to note his 3 games last year were good but far from being elite. They were a lot of fun because he hit some big deep balls, but he missed on a lot of intermediate passes. His size, speed, and strength though are going to be of big interest to teams over guys like Cook and Hackenburg.

X-Era
05-03-2015, 01:22 PM
DB, I agree on Steward. I would have rather taken DePriest.

X-Era
05-03-2015, 01:23 PM
BTW, I'm reading that Dez Lewis has big time potential...

DraftBoy
05-03-2015, 01:24 PM
I find it interesting how much two people who are both good scouts can disagree. Know someone I trust who isn't high on Cook at all.

I think Jones will be the top QB and if he can pull out a decent season, Hack will be in conversation for top as well. Bosa is just incredible, will be interesting to see if a team picking #1 overall can ignore QB. Not a chance all top 5 teams ignore QB, though.

He very well could be, but having watched Cook pretty extensively it would be hard for me to take him off the #1 QB spot. Pro style QB coming out with clean tech, plenty of arm, and good vision.

Jry44
05-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Good write up.

I wouldn't get too worked up over the 5th through 7th round picks. Our roster is so deep that those players are a long shot to even make the final roster. By drafting them we basically just have their rights should they turn out being a diamond in the rough.

Buddo
05-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the write up DB.
From what I've read about him, I like the Darby pick. Fits the scheme, and importantly has the elite speed you nee these days in a CB. Will get a chance to develop some before being called upon as well, imho. Much better size than Brooks or Robey, which is also a big plus for our outside 'depth'. While I really like Corey graham - the guy is a flat out footballer - the one area of his game that is lacking, is that elite speed. If Darby progresses at a good rate, then Graham could easily make the transition to one of the safety spots. CBs always seem to get dinged up at some point, and the notion that you can't have enough good ones, holds even more true with the prevalence of increasing sets of WRs.

Don't know that much about Miller, but from what I've seen, most of his knocks are coachable things. I actually like the idea that we picked a guy for the O-Line, who we will intend to play in his natural position. Fwiw, I like Urbik as a back up center, as I thought when he did it when Wood was injured, he did a good enough job. Miller's addition means we now have 5 guys who are genuine Guards, after the two spots, and I believe we will get much better interior line play once the competition shakes out. Biggest concern along the line now, for me, would be what occurs at RT. Henderson has the abilty to progress, but will he? About the only reason I could see for Pears being RG last year, was to hold Henderson's hand, probably in respect of the line calls. That ain't gonna happen from here on in. Conversely, Henderson may play better, with better play inside of him, who knows.

Don't know much about the RB, but in a class that deep, I think it was inevitable that one would be the highest rated on our board at some point. I sort of expected us to take one, bearing in mind that Fred is ageing, and Brown hasn't got the trust of the coaches, or fans, really. Both of their contracts are up after this year, also. If he can play STs and get some reps under his belt, he could become a factor next year.

I think the LBer is a guy with athletic ability, whose development through college was hampered by injuries. I believe they feel that if they can keep him healthy, they can coach him up, and he'll have a shot within a year or so. He may be able to be used as depth.

The TE, whose skill set you say is the same as that of Clay, but lesser, to me, is someone who can possibly be on the field at the same time as Clay. Roman will probably have one of them do something, but it might be hard for defenses to see who it's going to be. If nothing else, he should be a blocking TE who won't drop the passes that Smith did, or concede as many penalties, hopefully.

The WR has the size we are missing, and good hands, while not being slow either. Chance to contribute on STs, while learning his trade. I think somewhere, maybe in his post draft interview, that Whaley said they actually did have him in for a private visit, once he didn't get an invite to the combine, so they've had their eye on him for some time.

Overall, I like what they've done, in part because they are back filling the depth chart, but with guys generally, who are going to have a chance to be genuine contributors, even if it takes a year or so.

I also think that the areas in which they might have liked to do something else, DT, DE, it's difficult to actually find a guy outside of the first two rounds, who is going to be able to step in. The fact they have added some from the UDFA pool, leaves me to believe that they are aware of the possible depth issues, and are still actively looking to find someone, perhaps who they can develop. It does seem as though when drafting, they are quite interested in how good guys were historically back to out of high school, being prepared to take a shot on that ability still being there, but just needs bringing back out.

psubills62
05-03-2015, 04:53 PM
I am all for adding a pass-rusher and DT but it's hard to find a difference maker after the first 2 rounds. Have a feeling you will get your wish next year as I think DT will be taken in the first 2 rounds.
They're obviously panning for gold in the UDFA dept, and if they find it, great. I actually think you can find a decent number of 3-4 DL in the later rounds.

Mace
05-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Enjoyed the analysis, especially of the UDFA's, who I always end up scrambling to find info on, and here nicely in one place. A good beefy read.

Final Thought:
I thought the Bills got away from their BPA strategy after Darby and took who they wanted over more talented options.

Sure wish I could also understand why they wanted Karlos. Best I can figure is what they said in NFL.com draft analysis for him :

Williams' physical run style fits exactly what Greg Roman wants in his power run scheme. He's a downhill one-cut runner who can break tackles at the second level. Rex Ryan must feel comfortable enough with his football and personal character, which are both red flags.

Awful big maybe, but that's Rex thinking big, maybe.

Night Train
05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Good stuff.

Since Marrone ran away, this has been our best off-season in 15-20 years.

We're not perfect, as dozens of posters happily remind us every hour of every day. But the Bills were pretty good last year with little to No offense most games.
I see that changing for the better this year due, to actual coaching and more weapons.

Believing most other teams are better based on limited knowledge is laughable.

I was at the stadium yesterday for fanfest with a huge crowd full of happy faces, full of optimism. Sorry if that annoys some here.

ghz in pittsburgh
05-04-2015, 07:19 AM
There were people in Pittsburgh comparing Darby to Ike Taylor, who in a couple of years developed into a #1 corner and played for 12 years. It may take Darby a season to adjust to NFL and at the same time contributing in ST. Like Taylor, Darby has all the attributes of a high ceiling guy (speed, covering skills), I might add that he may have better instincts of where the ball may go, but technically he has ways to go, especially adjusing to balls in flight, and of course, hands of stones -- something Taylor had in his entire career.

Another theme is that all the players they drafted are top shelf ST players. This is consistent with the their plan of Strong D, super ST, ground and pound O just enough to win in light of their QB situations. Must defensive oriented HCs subscribe to that theory, including Belichick when he started in NE. I somehow believe it is Whaley's concept as well - you luck into a Brady/Roethlisberger, not going out of your way to pick one like we did for EJ, i.e. stay true to your grades.

I disagree with most people on Carlos Williams pick. I think he's what the ideal RB they are looking for, somewhat of a beast mode (not nearly the talent of Lynch), speed and power, pounding the rock to the pre-designed hole(s). McCoy and Brown are completely different type of RBs (homerun type). Jackson and Dixon do not have speed. This guy offers a different set of skills - skills that they are looking for. We'll see, it's a 5th round pick.

The Jokeman
05-04-2015, 08:03 AM
Enjoyed the analysis, especially of the UDFA's, who I always end up scrambling to find info on, and here nicely in one place. A good beefy read.

Sure wish I could also understand why they wanted Karlos. Best I can figure is what they said in NFL.com draft analysis for him :

Awful big maybe, but that's Rex thinking big, maybe.

The want on Karlos Williams is this. 1)We need to find an eventual replacement for Fred Jackson as our primary back up to McCoy as Bryce Brown and Boobie didn't show they could do this last year when Fred and CJ got hurt and 2)We need a few more bodies to fill in on ST duties since Shady, Fred and Bryce Brown really didn't do that last year. 3)Of Karlos' 11 TDs last year 8 of them came in 1st and 2nd and goal situations and 6 of his 11 in 2013 came from the same spot. So he might be a goal line RB we could use. If you watch his highlights one take away is this kid doesn't do a lot of shake and bake stuff instead he makes one move and then boom shoots off like a rocket which is a good attribute for ST and shows he could be a could change of pace behind Shady who is a little more of a dancer.

Historian
05-05-2015, 04:43 AM
Round 6 - LB Tony Steward
The Bills have this beyond annoying propensity to draft ST players for no apparent reason.

Indeed....and they have been doing it since Chuck Knox left.

Levy was notorious for doing it.

Perhaps they feel they're going to strike it rich with the next Tasker or Pike, lol.

DraftBoy
05-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Indeed....and they have been doing it since Chuck Knox left.

Levy was notorious for doing it.

Perhaps they feel they're going to strike it rich with the next Tasker or Pike, lol.

They did with Easley. The need to continue doing it is beyond frustrating.

better days
05-06-2015, 07:40 AM
My draft weekend thought is I hate the new draft format more than ever.