NICKELL ROBEY
RON BROOKS
ROSS COCKRELL

AARON WILLIAMS
DUKE WILLIAMS
COREY GRAHAM
BACARRI RAMBO

K,P,LS
PS, DEZMIN LEWIS, TYSON CHANDLER, DJ MORRELL, JUSTIN HAMILTON, JEREMY TOWNS, MARIO BUTLER, KENNY LADLER

If lael collins is signed, we cut dixon...

CleveSteve
05-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Hamilton is making the team. I promise.

Beebe
05-06-2015, 10:19 PM
I think Bryce Brown will be gone and Dezmin Lewis takes he's place on the roster.

Scumbag College
05-06-2015, 10:35 PM
I think Boobie is gone. Karlos W. is pretty much a younger, faster version and I'd rather have any of the other four RBs touching the ball than him. Boobie's spot will go to the defense or OL. I'd have Hogan on the team over Goodwin due to production, Goodwin's durability, and ST play. I can also see Ron Brooks gone and use Graham as an extra corner/safety and possibly keep Meeks or an extra LB or DL in Brooks' spot. Other than that, I think it's pretty spot on.

Ed
05-07-2015, 09:17 AM
I think they'll keep 9 OL, not 8. You're pretty heavy on RB's and CB's so I think one of those would have to go.

Joe Fo Sho
05-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Don't forget we also keep 2 kickers.

Ed
05-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Don't forget we also keep 2 kickers.
Has Rex Ryan ever kept 2 kickers?

Joe Fo Sho
05-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Has Rex Ryan ever kept 2 kickers?

I don't know. I thought I heard that we're still planning on keeping 2 kickers, but I don't remember where I heard/read it. Maybe he won't, I guess.

emoulds80
05-07-2015, 10:12 AM
maybe put dezmin lewis to replace dixon, or lael collins... hamilton is a very good dlineman, but idk where would he fit?

Ed
05-07-2015, 10:50 AM
I don't know. I thought I heard that we're still planning on keeping 2 kickers, but I don't remember where I heard/read it. Maybe he won't, I guess.
Yeah maybe they feel Carpenter is too important to risk having out there on kickoffs, but it's just hard to imagine Rex using a roster spot on an extra kicker.

justasportsfan
05-07-2015, 02:35 PM
LESEAN MCCOY
FRED JACKSON
ANTHONY DIXON
KARLOS WILLIAMS
BRYCE BROWN

5 rbs?

Joe Fo Sho
05-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Yeah maybe they feel Carpenter is too important to risk having out there on kickoffs, but it's just hard to imagine Rex using a roster spot on an extra kicker.

I thought the same thing about Marrone..

YardRat
05-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Too many RB's and TE's, and Brooks won't make the cut. Just IMO.

SpikedLemonade
05-07-2015, 03:58 PM
I think they'll keep 9 OL, not 8. You're pretty heavy on RB's and CB's so I think one of those would have to go.

I agree.

I appreciate they have Urbik, but the thought of having CYRUS KOUANDJIO as the sole back up to the two OT positions scares the crap out of me.

emoulds80
05-07-2015, 07:22 PM
I agree.

I appreciate they have Urbik, but the thought of having CYRUS KOUANDJIO as the sole back up to the two OT positions scares the crap out of me.

i kinda dont like it either, although rex has goine with 8 many times... so has roman with the 49ers. i dont see chandler the rfa ot beating out dixon brooks or rambo/cockrell rex will keep 10dbs imo. maybe they will pick up a vet swing ot, but then why not just keep hairston? i think they like kouandjio a lot as a talent and think they just need to work on his technique

- - - Updated - - -

kouandjios main problem was technique not talent

Night Train
05-07-2015, 07:27 PM
WR Hogan will make the team. RB Brown looks like a fumbler to Rex. He's cut.

Still, that's a darn good guess at the 53. Props.

YardRat
05-08-2015, 04:25 AM
I would cut Brown and Gragg, and replace them with Hogan and a vet OT. If we're going to go without a true blocking TE, we'll need an extra olineman.
I would cut Brooks and Wynn, keep Graham at CB, and replace them with Hamilton and Ladler.

swiper
05-08-2015, 04:47 AM
I would cut Brown and Gragg, and replace them with Hogan and a vet OT. If we're going to go without a true blocking TE, we'll need an extra olineman.
I would cut Brooks and Wynn, keep Graham at CB, and replace them with Hamilton and Ladler.

Agree with everything except Wynn. Wynn contributes.

YardRat
05-08-2015, 04:53 AM
Agree with everything except Wynn. Wynn contributes.

Yeah, that was a 'tough cut'. Had to let somebody go from Wynn, Charles or Bryant to make room for Hamilton though. Depending on how camp goes it could be any of the three.

emoulds80
05-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Yeah, that was a 'tough cut'. Had to let somebody go from Wynn, Charles or Bryant to make room for Hamilton though. Depending on how camp goes it could be any of the three.

I dont know much about hamilton other than hearing he is very good and his athletic stats look really good. what do you know about him? if he replaces anyone it would be chris williams or corbin bryant

- - - Updated - - -

if they go 8 olineman

CleveSteve
08-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Hamilton is making the team. I promise.

sorry for the epic bump. Just showing that my promises aren't worth a damn.

emoulds80
08-31-2015, 07:05 PM
WATKINS
HARVIN
WOODS
GOODWIN
THOMPSON
EASLEY
THIGPEN

MCCOY
JACKSON
WILLIAMS*
BROWN
FELTON

CLAY
GRAY
MULLIGAN

GLENN
HENDERSON
KOUNDGJIO

INCOGNITO
MILLER*
RICHARDSON

WOOD
URBIK

TAYLOR
CASSELL
MANUEL

/////

M WILLIAMS
HUGES
IK
CARRINGTON/
GROVES

K WILLIAMS
DAREUS
C BRYANT
R BRYANT
S CHARLES

LAWSON
BRADHAM
JOHNSON
STEWARD*

BROWN
TARPLEY*

GILMORE
DARBY*
ROBEY
BROOKS
BUTLER

A WILLIAMS
D WILLIAMS
GRAHAM
RAMBO

emoulds80
08-31-2015, 07:07 PM
MCKELVIN PUP?

ticatfan
06-29-2016, 02:28 PM
I would cut Brooks and Wynn, keep Graham at CB, and replace them with Hamilton and Ladler.Ladler is with the eskimoes this yr.

Mace
06-29-2016, 06:20 PM