X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

ESPN Insiders: Tyrod Taylor most impressive of Bills QBs so far

They said he has to keep it up, but he was the most impressive of all Bills QBs so far.

Get ready to see him start the opener. Bye, Bye EJ, the switch is on to T-Mobile.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: ESPN Insiders: Tyrod Taylor most impressive of Bills QBs so far

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    They said he has to keep it up, but he was the most impressive of all Bills QBs so far.

Get ready to see him start the opener. Bye, Bye EJ, the switch is on to T-Mobile.
    i have no inside information. haven't seen them in practice, etc. It's just my gut that this guy is gonna win the job. We will see. May the best man win!
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Well, if he is the best QB, I hope he wins the starting job and leads us to victory.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised if opposing defenses catch up with him after 4 games of film.

Comment

• gebobs
        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
        • Sep 2003

And starting at running back, Brakepad Butler!
        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• sudzy
          • Apr 2013

Hey Rex wanted him. Maybe Rex knows a thing or two.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post

lol

Comment

• gebobs
              One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by sudzy View Post
              More like Rex needs to see a neurologist.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in any of this. This is even more laughable than the beat reporters pimping some late round running back in the first week of camp who invariably are out with the next cut.

This guy has about as much chance of getting the starting job as I do and I'll put an ice cold Labatt on the line for anyone that thinks otherwise.
              Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by sudzy View Post
                If we were talking about women's feet I'd agree

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

he probably knows the offense better than anyone on the team too...Manual is a bust....

Comment

• elroy16
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by gebobs View Post

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in any of this. This is even more laughable than the beat reporters pimping some late round running back in the first week of camp who invariably are out with the next cut.

This guy has about as much chance of getting the starting job as I do and I'll put an ice cold Labatt on the line for anyone that thinks otherwise.
                    Oh man, aren't you the high stakes gambler!

I agree that these reports are laughable, but I wouldn't be so quick to doubt Taylor. he was sought after this off-season by former coaches and to be perfectly honest, has the perfect sit behind a starter background a lot of people want in a qb.

It certainly is concerning that the coaches usually point out his athletic ability versus arm talent when taking about him, but we'll see.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                      • Mar 2013

Which QB has the most potential/upside?

EJ is what he is. Nothing gives me good reason to think he's going to change. Cassel falls in the same category. We know what we have in both of them.

Tyrod Taylor has the most potential and upside. Good sources have said Taylor has a rocket arm, he's accurate, and he makes great long throws by extending plays with his feet.

Can't wait for next week, go double T-mobile!

Tyrod Taylor is everything the NFL and Buffalo Bills need. It would be a great story.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by elroy16 View Post
                        Oh man, aren't you the high stakes gambler!

I agree that these reports are laughable, but I wouldn't be so quick to doubt Taylor. he was sought after this off-season by former coaches and to be perfectly honest, has the perfect sit behind a starter background a lot of people want in a qb.

It certainly is concerning that the coaches usually point out his athletic ability versus arm talent when taking about him, but we'll see.
                        The Denver Broncos offered Taylor more money than the Bills did.

He didn't care about chasing the money, TT chose the Bills because he wants to start now, not next year.

I've been a huge fan of Tyrod Taylor ever since I read that.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                          That's not a nice thing to say, gebobs.

A guy I have known for years (15 year season ticket holder) is very good friends with an employee of the Bills.

I've been hearing these rumors about Taylor for a while, and I think they're true.

Vic Carucci just wrote an article saying he thinks Cassel was signed to be the backup.

Joe Buscaglia just wrote an article saying he thinks EJ might get cut.

Articles like that are called, "feelers," in the biz.

Rex Ryan has said multiple times that Tyrod Taylor is the fastest quarterback in the NFL.

Ryan has publicly said that he's had his eye on Taylor for years.

It all adds up and makes sense.

Suggesting that the head coach of the Buffalo Bills should see a neurologist is foolish, and rude.

Sorry, but I don't drink Canadian beer.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                            • Jun 2024

As long as it is Roman who wants Taylor rather than Taylor being pushed upon him by a loudmouth who knows nothing about offense.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                              I've been a huge fan of Tyrod Taylor ever since I read that.
                              No ****!
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X