PDA

View Full Version : Bills are one of the choices for Hard Knocks

Mr. Miyagi
05-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Just heard it on SiriusXM - Three teams were possibilities for Hard Knocks: Buffalo, Washington, and Houston.

No link.

I thought teams with new coaches were immuned from Hard Knocks? Or is it just first year head coach?

better days
05-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Just heard it on SiriusXM - Three teams were possibilities for Hard Knocks: Buffalo, Washington, and Houston.

No link.

I thought teams with new coaches were immuned from Hard Knocks? Or is it just first year head coach?

The Bills do not have to be on Hard Knocks this year because Rex is a new HC for the Bills.

They can volunteer to be on it if they want to, but can't be forced to be on it.

Unless they change their minds, the Bills will not be the team on Hard Knocks.

OpIv37
05-22-2015, 11:37 AM
While the insight into the team would be great, it seems like it's a bit of a distraction for the players.

kingJofNYC
05-22-2015, 11:50 AM
While the insight into the team would be great, it seems like it's a bit of a distraction for the players.

I definitely agree, but you know what, I want to see how this team operates. We're not going to get a clear picture but it's better than nothing.

Mr. Miyagi
05-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Plus, Rex has been on Hard Knocks twice already. Is he really news anymore?

better days
05-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Plus, Rex has been on Hard Knocks twice already. Is he really news anymore?

Rex is always news compared to the BLAND personalities of most NFL Coaches.

Profootball talk said Rex & the Bills would be the most interesting team the NFL could get since the Manziel circus won't be on.

airdog32
05-22-2015, 12:34 PM
just first year head coaches! this does not apply to big Sexy!!!!

better days
05-22-2015, 12:41 PM
just first year head coaches! this does not apply to big Sexy!!!!

It is about a HC being HC of a team for the first year.

It does apply to Rex.

And this is Pettine's 2nd year as Browns HC.

The NFL could force the Browns to be on if they wanted, but they don't want to force a team to be on Hard Knocks.

justasportsfan
05-22-2015, 12:47 PM
It should be the Patriots. Maybe we can see more cheating going on.

better days
05-22-2015, 12:50 PM
Profootballtalk.com is saying the Bills are still taking the position they don't want to be on hard Knocks.

They say the Texans are now the favorites for that show.

IlluminatusUIUC
05-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Rex is always news compared to the BLAND personalities of most NFL Coaches.

Profootball talk said Rex & the Bills would be the most interesting team the NFL could get since the Manziel circus won't be on.

You and I both know Washington would be a circus. The drama between Gruden, Griffin, McCoy, and Cousins would look like Game of Thrones.

better days
05-22-2015, 12:54 PM
You and I both know Washington would be a circus. The drama between Gruden, Griffin, McCoy, and Cousins would look like Game of Thrones.

I agree, Washington would make the most entertaining team Hard Knocks could find.

YardRat
05-22-2015, 06:56 PM

Just keep tuning in on Sundays. Or Thursdays or Mondays, whenever the Pats are playing. You'll get your fill of cheating. Getting caught before hasn't stopped them, there's no reason to think the latest incident will.

sudzy
05-23-2015, 05:04 AM

NE would be the biggest draw right now. But, they are the last team that would want to be on the show. When you have skeletons hiding in your closet, the last thing you want is a camera crew sneaking around.

swiper
05-23-2015, 07:21 AM
Vic Carucci (https://twitter.com/viccarucci)✔ @viccarucci (https://twitter.com/viccarucci)

No truth to report the #Bills (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash) are a finalist to appear on Hard Knocks, according to a high-ranking team source. They are "not interested."

Thank goodness. Hard Knocks is stupid.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:23 AM
Reality TV is the bane of television.

Please God no.