• 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

That idiot 4thAndLong breaks down the bills offense again

My bills offensive break-down

QB

Bledsoe - Rocket arm...Not too mobile, will be a top 5 QB again

RB

Henry - Had a great rookie season in his cicurmstances, still has to prove he can be consistent or he'll lose his job to Bryson

WR

Moulds - Top 10 WR IMO, Could be in the "elite" class with a consistent QB giving him the ball

Price - As big a downfield threat as Moss, but can drop some of those easy passes, dunno what to do with him

TE

Reimersma - Not a blocker, will be a top 5 pass catching TE in the league, Bledsoe likes his TE (Coates), not much of a blocker, but we have Dave Moore, dont we?

LT

Jennings - Injured right now, but when healthy Ruben Brown said he is a better blocker than he is...That says alot coming from an all-pro, he could be an anchor of this line for years to come

LG

Brown - An all-pro, best LG in the league IMO.

C

Teague - We signed him as a LT, but converted him to Center because of Jennings better at LT, he played Center in college and has done some LS,he said hes getting a feel for the position that he had in college.

RG

Sullivan - another guy going into his 2nd year, he's been AWESOME thus far in the preseason

RT

Williams - I have a feeling he'll be anchoring this line with Sullivan and Jennings for awhile, still needs to adjust to the NFL...When he comes around, he'll be one of the best ever...

PS - I made these in pre-season
  • ArcticWildMan

How did Sullivan look in the Jets game? He seemed to struggle a bit in the last preseason game or two.

I thought I read somewhere that Teague had a few bad snaps while long snapping.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Teague had some low LS....He'll get better in time.

Sullivan was fine during pre-season, IMO, really stepped it up in JO's place.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Sullivan dominated. He and Big Mike Williams led the way on the ground
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I think sullivan was actually the best OLman out there on Sunday. He looked like a first-round pick! More praise to Donahoe for his great drafting.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Teague's long snapping made punting an adventure for Moorman. He'd better get better.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
            X