PDA

View Full Version : That idiot 4thAndLong breaks down the bills offense again

4thAndLong
09-14-2002, 11:05 AM
My bills offensive break-down

QB

Bledsoe - Rocket arm...Not too mobile, will be a top 5 QB again

RB

Henry - Had a great rookie season in his cicurmstances, still has to prove he can be consistent or he'll lose his job to Bryson

WR

Moulds - Top 10 WR IMO, Could be in the "elite" class with a consistent QB giving him the ball

Price - As big a downfield threat as Moss, but can drop some of those easy passes, dunno what to do with him

TE

Reimersma - Not a blocker, will be a top 5 pass catching TE in the league, Bledsoe likes his TE (Coates), not much of a blocker, but we have Dave Moore, dont we?

LT

Jennings - Injured right now, but when healthy Ruben Brown said he is a better blocker than he is...That says alot coming from an all-pro, he could be an anchor of this line for years to come

LG

Brown - An all-pro, best LG in the league IMO.

C

Teague - We signed him as a LT, but converted him to Center because of Jennings better at LT, he played Center in college and has done some LS,he said hes getting a feel for the position that he had in college.

RG

Sullivan - another guy going into his 2nd year, he's been AWESOME thus far in the preseason

RT

Williams - I have a feeling he'll be anchoring this line with Sullivan and Jennings for awhile, still needs to adjust to the NFL...When he comes around, he'll be one of the best ever...

PS - I made these in pre-season

ArcticWildMan
09-14-2002, 11:28 AM
How did Sullivan look in the Jets game? He seemed to struggle a bit in the last preseason game or two.

I thought I read somewhere that Teague had a few bad snaps while long snapping.

4thAndLong
09-14-2002, 11:31 AM
Teague had some low LS....He'll get better in time.

Sullivan was fine during pre-season, IMO, really stepped it up in JO's place.

casdhf
09-14-2002, 12:02 PM
Sullivan dominated. He and Big Mike Williams led the way on the ground

lordofgun
09-14-2002, 12:03 PM
I think sullivan was actually the best OLman out there on Sunday. He looked like a first-round pick! More praise to Donahoe for his great drafting.

TigerJ
09-14-2002, 04:42 PM
Teague's long snapping made punting an adventure for Moorman. He'd better get better.