PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly says Brady is a cheater and we need a QB!

HHURRICANE
05-23-2015, 08:01 AM
Was watching ESPN at the gym on Wednesday evening and Jim Kelly was on a show talking about his cancer etc. He said that having a soft ball is an advantage and Brady deserved to be punished. He said Brady 100% knew the balls were deflated.

He also said a team isn't going anywhere without a QB and he said "we need a QB." He than semi back tracked by saying he hopes Cassel or EJ can be that guy.

I think the segment was Kelly heroes.

HHURRICANE
05-23-2015, 08:10 AM
It was Kelly Tough on ESPN.

WagonCircler
05-23-2015, 10:49 AM
He's right. We do need a QB. And we don't have one.

sudzy
05-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Your right the Bills don't have any good QBs. They haven't since Kelly left. And I think it's funny Kelly says Brady knew. Every veteran QB I've heard speak about deflate gate has called Brady a liar. The people that should know all about NFL QBs and gameballs all say there is NO way he didn't know.

Skooby
05-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Taylor is our only chance at a real QB, he was buried beyond Flacco & hasn't had a good chance to play.

CommissarSpartacus
05-23-2015, 03:03 PM
maybe Jimbo wouldn't be so bitter if his Superbowl record wasn't 0 - 4.

Skooby
05-23-2015, 03:25 PM
I’ve got a Brady jersey you can have. It’s stained and no matter what I do I do I can’t get it out.

YardRat
05-23-2015, 03:36 PM

Maybe it would be 4-0 if he was a classless dick cheater.

justasportsfan
05-23-2015, 04:58 PM

I would take a qbs opinion about another Qb knowing whether the ball they are using is deflated over a mb poster who does nothing but imagine dudes getting bjs.

DynaPaul
05-23-2015, 05:20 PM

At least he lost against teams stacked with talent and not deception.

Strongman
05-23-2015, 07:44 PM
I'm really beginning to think this whole thing about Crybrady is a giant red herring to lead us away from the real perpetrators Belicheat and Ernie Adams. Yes, the softer balls were probably easier for Crybrady to throw and his receiver to catch, but this whole scheme was done to cut down on fumbles and reduce turnovers... something Belicheat is particularly conscious about.

Mace
05-23-2015, 08:50 PM
I still think the whole deflategate thing is stupid and entirely irrelevant if we beat the Patriots like other people can beat them no matter what the psi is on their balls. I still see the whole thing as ridiculous, the NFL should provide standard balls and the professional athletes who use them, should use them, same as the other team

I have no problem with Kelly stating his opinion, and still sure do miss his days, even if he was 0-4 in Super Bowls, which I still blame on Levy, which is a double edged sword because at the same time he had a guiding hand in getting us there with the same flaws being bonuses.

Brady, besides winning against us too much for my taste, still upsets me not at all, besides winning against us too much for my tastes, no matter what his damn balls weigh.

HHURRICANE
05-24-2015, 01:53 AM
Yeah let me be clear. Jim went out of his way to say Brady is a friend of his and the greatest QB to play the game. So let's not over read into his comments.

At the end of the day the Bills need to beat the Pats.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:10 AM
In other news, no ****.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:12 AM
The sad thing is, we're stacked at every position. Except the one that counts. QB.

notacon
05-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Of course Brady is a cheater. Anyone with half a brain knows this to be true. He still may be one of the greatest QB's in history, but, he's still a cheater.

What he cheated with goes to the very heart of the game. Pete Rose was kicked out of baseball, and forever disallowed to get into the Hall of Fame for something that had ZERO to do with competitive edge and cheating.

Brady should be kicked out of football (which will never happen) and he should be banned from the Hall of Fame forever (which will never happen). Does not mean that his legacy will always, always be in doubt. That's what happens to cheating mother****ers like Tommy.