PDA

View Full Version : You have to cut one QB

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:19 AM
My vote is EJ Manuel.

The guy can't hit the broad side of a barn. Zero accuracy. No mid range accuracy and absolutely zero long range accuracy.

No point in keeping this loser on the roster.

HHURRICANE
05-24-2015, 02:40 AM
The Bills won't admit it but they played their hand. Letting EJ sit on the bench as a backup is not an option so my money is him getting the Ax.

People that think he'll be on the bench as a backup are not getting this.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:43 AM
The Bills won't admit it but they played their hand. Letting EJ sit on the bench as a backup is not an option so my money is him getting the Ax.

People that think he'll be on the bench as a backup are not getting this.

He's dead weight.

Cut him.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:45 AM
I'd rather roll with Tyrod Taylor or Matt Cassel.

EJ is a hopless POS.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 02:47 AM
And yes, it's not his fault he was drafted so high -- that's on Doug worthless POS Whaley -- but we still need to cut EJ.

Maybe Whaley too. I don't see any upside to that huckster. He's basically Russ Brandon's black twin.

sudzy
05-24-2015, 04:04 AM
If I'm only cutting one, I'm cutting Tuel. If I'm cutting two, EJ is next.

Skooby
05-24-2015, 04:40 AM
Trading EJ for any type of conditional pick might relieve the Bills of any obligations to him.

swiper
05-24-2015, 04:55 AM
These 4 are the QBs for now. A lot can change by the start of the season. Cassel will start. That seems certain. Manuel has to beat out Taylor for back-up. They will have one QB on the practice squad. Whether it's Tuel or not is up to Tuel.

better days
05-24-2015, 05:03 AM
EJ has GUARANTEED money coming to him.

The only way he is not a Bill is if they trade him.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 06:13 AM
1000000000% ej starts

YardRat
05-24-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm really looking forward to training camp to see how this QB thingie plays out.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 06:20 AM
1000000000% ej starts

Finally an EJ homer to make fun of!

You realize he's benched by game 4 right?

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 06:21 AM
I'm really looking forward to training camp to see how this QB thingie plays out.

Why?

This is a grotesque nightmare QB situation.

Who gives a **** who wins?

Kyle Orton is better than all these losers.

YardRat
05-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Why?

It is what it is. Even a turtle race can be fun to watch.

better days
05-24-2015, 06:23 AM
Why?

There is no bigger loser than a QB that slides short of a first down when nobody is anywhere near him.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:25 AM
There is no bigger loser than a QB that slides short of a first down when nobody is anywhere near him.

That "loser" led us to our first winning record in 10 years.

In case you haven't been paying attention, we don't do much winning. So appreciate it.

Come on, homeboy, know your team's history.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:26 AM
It is what it is. Even a turtle race can be fun to watch.

I haven't watched many turtle races, but I'm pretty sure they're not fun to watch.

Goobylal
05-24-2015, 07:29 AM
Talk of EJ getting cut is dumb. There's no way the Bills are going into the season with 2 QB's, one a journeyman on a 1-year deal who has shown he's had injury problems and the other a 6'1" 208# QB who hasn't played enough to know whether he's any good or that he can take the pounding. Not to mention EJ's contract was fully guaranteed.

better days
05-24-2015, 07:29 AM
That "loser" led us to our first winning record in 10 years.

In case you haven't been paying attention, we don't do much winning. So appreciate it.

Come on, homeboy, know your team's history.

As if that last win against the Pats* scrubs meant anything.

Orton LOST to the Raiders when there was SOMETHING to play for, as in the PLAYOFFS.

The Raiders, a team that only won against two other teams besides the Bills all year.

Orton is a LOSER.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:34 AM
As if that last win against the Pats* scrubs meant anything.

Orton LOST to the Raiders when there was SOMETHING to play for, as in the PLAYOFFS.

The Raiders, a team that only won against two other teams besides the Bills all year.

Orton is a LOSER.

A loser who led us to a winning record.

A curious thing.

Especially when you still pimp for EJ -- the man who can't hit the broad side of a barn from 15 yards out.

But keep up the jabber. It's amusing to see you angry and making excuses for all the stupid **** you believe.

Like I said, it's cute.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Talk of EJ getting cut is dumb. There's no way the Bills are going into the season with 2 QB's, one a journeyman on a 1-year deal who has shown he's had injury problems and the other a 6'1" 208# QB who hasn't played enough to know whether he's any good or that he can take the pounding. Not to mention EJ's contract was fully guaranteed.

Oh, EJ will make the team.

But this thread isn't about obligatory spots on the roster.

It's about who you believe deserves to be on the roster.

And EJ isn't fit to run a 7-11, let alone an NFL franchise.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 07:36 AM
cmon joe. put your money where your mouth is. i will bet you one hundred billion dollars ej starts the season. you know im good for it

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:37 AM
And let me make this clear.

I like EJ. I think he's a good guy. A good leader. A man with many good qualities.

But he's not an NFL quarterback.

And like I said, I'll stake my life on it.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 07:49 AM
so if you win you get one hundred billion dollars. if i win you have to bruce jenner yourself and become my fake vag slave for life. sounds pretty reasonable to me

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:51 AM
cmon joe. put your money where your mouth is. i will bet you one hundred billion dollars ej starts the season. you know im good for it

Of course and like I said earlier he makes it only four games before he gets benched.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:52 AM
so if you win you get one hundred billion dollars. if i win you have to bruce jenner yourself and become my fake vag slave for life. sounds pretty reasonable to me

No deal.

Ain't no Bruce Jenner **** happening to me.

I enjoy peeing standing up

And I enjoy perving on girls.

So that's completely out of the question.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 07:54 AM

We both know you don't have a hundred billion dollars.

The only bet I'll make is that you trade me that cool long haircut you had a while back when you were dating that smokin black girl.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 07:55 AM
i would tend to agree but thats not part of the bet. all he has to do is start the season, which he will

and it has to be a nice vag construction job. no getting dr nick to do the procedure

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:09 AM
i would tend to agree but thats not part of the bet. all he has to do is start the season, which he will

and it has to be a nice vag construction job. no getting dr nick to do the procedure

HI EVERYBODY!

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:10 AM
And look, can we all agree EJ has zero chance of starting even half the season?

I think that's generous enough.

HHURRICANE
05-24-2015, 08:19 AM
I don't think we need to hate on EJ. The guy has been the consemate professional.

He just doesn't have it at this point.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 08:22 AM
hmm

ok realistically id say 90% he starts the season. but at best id say fitty pcent likely to keep the job, prolly more like thirty pcent, one in three

but mh then why would a coach start him if theres only a third to a half chance he can keep the job?

bc his upside is also highest. it might be unlikely he makes the transition consistent enough to keep the job, but if he does it should continue to escalate until it goes way past what matt not-good-enuf-to-stay-anywhere cassel could give you

ej developing could be a massive boost ... if it happens. those dice have to roll sometime, now seems the most logical

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:24 AM
I don't think we need to hate on EJ. The guy has been the consemate professional.

He just doesn't have it at this point.

It's not hate.

I flat out like the kid.

A great leader. Great composure. Relatively good pocket presence. And as a guy from a family of FSU fans I watched every game he ever played in college.

I have no vitriol for the guy.

I think he's one of the finer human beings in the NFL.

But he's not a pro caliber QB.

Fair enough?

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:26 AM
hmm

ok realistically id say 90% he starts the season. but at best id say fitty pcent likely to keep the job, prolly more like thirty pcent, one in three

but mh then why would a coach start him if theres only a third to a half chance he can keep the job?

bc his upside is also highest. it might be unlikely he makes the transition consistent enough to keep the job, but if he does it should continue to escalate until it goes way past what matt not-good-enuf-to-stay-anywhere cassel could give you

ej developing could be a massive boost ... if it happens. those dice have to roll sometime, now seems the most logical

Dude you and I both know he has no upside.

You can't fix a cannon that misfires 90% of the time from 15 yards out.

The kid is hopeless.

EJ is one of the finest people I've seen in a Bill uniform since F-Jax but sorry, he's just not professional level.

It's a fact.

better days
05-24-2015, 08:28 AM
hmm

If EJ starts the season but does not finish it, I think the reason will be he got injured.

Skooby
05-24-2015, 08:49 AM
If EJ starts the season, it's because the other QB's got hurt along the way. Rubber mats in front of their bathtubs & front doors, freshly moistened by some random person.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:50 AM
If EJ starts the season but does not finish it, I think the reason will be he got injured.

Haha

John Lennon would call you a dreamer.

EJ's getting the **** benched out of him at some point this year.

better days
05-24-2015, 08:57 AM
Haha

John Lennon would call you a dreamer.

EJ's getting the **** benched out of him at some point this year.

Love John Lennon & that song.

Here is another song that is great, Alvin Lee & Ten Years After, from the album UNDEAD: I MAY BE WRONG BUT I WON'T BE WRONG ALWAYS

That is a GREAT Blues Rock Album. Ten Years After was a GREAT band.

better days
05-24-2015, 09:24 AM

Here is another song that is great, Alvin Lee & Ten Years After, from the album UNDEAD: I MAY BE WRONG BUT I WON'T BE WRONG ALWAYS

Anyone that likes Blues Rock can find this entire Album on youtube if you search Alvin Lee 10 years After Undead.

I have a CD of it, much better sound than on youtube for anyone interested in it PM me.

I May Be Wrong But I Won't Be Wrong Always is the first song on the Album.

ICRockets
05-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Trading EJ for any type of conditional pick might relieve the Bills of any obligations to him.

You think? Are you sure we have no obligations to him if he's not on the roster? Wow, what a bold ****ing statement.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 09:46 AM

Unfortunately I hate three types of music.

Blues

Jazz

Modern Country

So I can't relate.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Although I ****ing love old time country.

Hank Williams.

Johnny Cash.

Merle Haggard.

**** yeah.

justasportsfan
05-24-2015, 09:48 AM

The only bet I'll make is that you trade me that cool long haircut you had a while back when you were dating that smokin black girl.

Meathead dated a black girl? But he's racist

- - - Updated - - -

Meathead
05-24-2015, 09:59 AM
she was a great dancer, natural athlete, made great fried chicken, could play the bass the first time she picked it up, and she was a bossy ass ***** on wheels. she was last seen stealing money from me wearing a pulled up hoodie

Meathead
05-24-2015, 10:05 AM
irony is that if she happened to wear a pulled up hoodie to court on the day i screwed up and missed the bogus small claims spite hearing all of that would be actually true

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 03:02 PM

meathead's penis is not racist and it's the bane of his existence.

The Jokeman
05-24-2015, 03:21 PM
My vote is EJ Manuel.

The guy can't hit the broad side of a barn. Zero accuracy. No mid range accuracy and absolutely zero long range accuracy.

Jeff Tuel is easily the worst QB on this roster.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 03:29 PM
Jeff Tuel is easily the worst QB on this roster.

Jeff Tuel has better accuracy than EJ Manuel downfield.

I'll take that.

And look, I don't give a **** if we keep Jeff Tuel or not.

So that doesn't say much for EJ.

Mace
05-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately I hate three types of music.

Blues

Whoa there lil buckaroo, loosen those chaps before you sit on your spurs and have to ride sidesaddle.

As far as QB's go, I'd boot Tuel & Taylor before Manuel. I'm fine with giving Manuel another shot, as mentioned he's guaranteed and the offense will not be riding on anyones arm. Moorman would be able to QB a Roman offense.

If Manuel still can't, it's going to be pretty evident and they may as well just let him run his course.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 03:45 PM
Whoa there lil buckaroo, loosen those chaps before you sit on your spurs and have to ride sidesaddle.

As far as QB's go, I'd boot Tuel & Taylor before Manuel. I'm fine with giving Manuel another shot, as mentioned he's guaranteed and the offense will not be riding on anyones arm. Moorman would be able to QB a Roman offense.

If Manuel still can't, it's going to be pretty evident and they may as well just let him run his course.

**** you.

Mace
05-24-2015, 03:49 PM
**** you.

Someone is using Mama's account and he's gonna be upset.

Meathead
05-24-2015, 03:57 PM
meathead's penis is not racist and it's the bane of his existence.

this is exactly correct

BillsImpossible
05-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Jeff Tuel has better accuracy than EJ Manuel downfield.

I'll take that.

And look, I don't give a **** if we keep Jeff Tuel or not.

So that doesn't say much for EJ.

That's the JoeMama I know.

jimmifli
05-24-2015, 06:33 PM
Someone is using Mama's account and he's gonna be upset.
No. This is just a good vintage.

WagonCircler
05-24-2015, 08:11 PM
Modern Country

This is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp.

They stopped making country music in the 70s.

The stuff they pass off now is just twangy bad bubble gum pop.

Novacane
05-24-2015, 08:31 PM
And let me make this clear.

I like EJ. I think he's a good guy. A good leader. A man with many good qualities.

But he's not an NFL quarterback.

And like I said, I'll stake my life on it.

Oh, EJ will make the team.

But this thread isn't about obligatory spots on the roster.

It's about who you believe deserves to be on the roster.

And EJ isn't fit to run a 7-11, let alone an NFL franchise.

Let me get this straight? You like the guy, he's a good leader, has lots of good qualities but he's to dumb to work at 7-11?

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Let me get this straight? You like the guy, he's a good leader, has lots of good qualities but he's to dumb to work at 7-11?

Right he's over qualified. Duh.

- - - Updated - - -

This is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp.

They stopped making country music in the 70s.

The stuff they pass off now is just twangy bad bubble gum pop.

Couldn't say it better myself.

Mace
05-24-2015, 09:23 PM
**** you.

**** you too jimmifli, enjoy the party.

Albany,n.y.
05-24-2015, 10:11 PM
Tuel wouldn't be on my roster now unless he's got some of those Rex & Mrs Ryan hardcore photos.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 03:30 AM
**** you too jimmifli, enjoy the party.

Lol welcome to the party,, jimmi.

BTW you're invited Mace, I like you.

YardRat
05-25-2015, 04:16 AM
You think? Are you sure we have no obligations to him if he's not on the roster? Wow, what a bold ****ing statement.

We do if we cut him, his contract is fully guaranteed.

kishoph
05-25-2015, 04:28 AM
I'd rather roll with Tyrod Taylor or Matt Cassel.

EJ is a hopless POS.

You complain about how inaccurate Manuel is, yet you'd rather "roll with Tyrod Taylor" a player that in 4 years at the college level never completed more than 60% of his passes (that's pretty bad) a player who in 4 years in the NFL has completed exactly 2 passes thrown over 10 yds. (7 attempts). A player who most scouting reports said would have a better shot at an NFL career at another position or as a wildcat QB than a starting QB. This is the QB you'd rather roll with ? Is it because he's not named EJ Manuel ?
I hate talking bad about any Bills player, I don't know what Taylor has to offer, but I'm almost certain it won't be as the Bills starting QB and IMO if he is, it will be a mistake and it won't last long.
I would of never guessed that "a hopeless POS" is an endearing term for someone you say you like.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 04:39 AM
You complain about how inaccurate Manuel is, yet you'd rather "roll with Tyrod Taylor" a player that in 4 years at the college level never completed more than 60% of his passes (that's pretty bad) a player who in 4 years in the NFL has completed exactly 2 passes thrown over 10 yds. (7 attempts). A player who most scouting reports said would have a better shot at an NFL career at another position or as a wildcat QB than a starting QB. This is the QB you'd rather roll with ? Is it because he's not named EJ Manuel ?
I hate talking bad about any Bills player, I don't know what Taylor has to offer, but I'm almost certain it won't be as the Bills starting QB and IMO if he is, it will be a mistake and it won't last long.
I would of never guessed that "a hopeless POS" is an endearing term for someone you say you like.

I like lots of people who are hopless POS's.

Everyone has their own charms.

But EJ is not an NFL QB and every moment we waste starting him is another moment we settle for a losing record.

For ****'s sake man, have you seen his stats when he throws downfield?

They're hopeless.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 08:09 AM
But I'll admit this much.

There's no alternative to EJ worth being excited about.

I expect a 7-9 season.

Our D will keep us in a lot of games, but our CFL level QB's will choke them away.

better days
05-25-2015, 08:23 AM
But I'll admit this much.

There's no alternative to EJ worth being excited about.

I expect a 7-9 season.

Our D will keep us in a lot of games, but our CFL level QB's will choke them away.

EJ has been inconsistent in the past & we all know that.

But for anyone willing to look at his highlights, EJ has also made some fantastic LONG throws.

The question is can he get more consistant than he has been?

And NOBODY really knows the answer to that question yet.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 08:29 AM
EJ has been inconsistent in the past & we all know that.

But for anyone willing to look at his highlights, EJ has also made some fantastic LONG throws.

The question is can he get more consistant than he has been?

And NOBODY really knows the answer to that question yet.

Haha I admire your hopeless and I'm assuming untreatable optimism.

But there's no ****ing way EJ becomes a consistent long distance passer.

Sure he hit some bombs.

Even Trent Edwards did.

But the % is pathetic and we both know it.

Well, I do. But you probably don't being the good natured simpleton you are.

better days
05-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Haha I admire your hopeless and I'm assuming untreatable optimism.

But there's no ****ing way EJ becomes a consistent long distance passer.

Sure he hit some bombs.

Even Trent Edwards did.

But the % is pathetic and we both know it.

Well, I do. But you probably don't being the good natured simpleton you are.

My memory is probably bad, but I can't seem to remember Trent even attempting to throw a pass longer than 10 yards.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 08:36 AM
My memory is probably bad, but I can't seem to remember Trent even attempting to throw a pass longer than 10 yards.

I was at the Jags game when Trent nailed Lee Evans on a 50 yard bomb that eventually setup the game winning TD to James Hardy.

You were probably still in your diapers back then, but true Bills fans remember all.

Meathead
05-25-2015, 08:40 AM
i cant remember ѕhit from games tbh. ive been to so many they kind of bleed together, even mixing in with games from tv or maybe even my dreams. drinking every time i went has had no long term effects on my recollection of whatever we were talking about

better days
05-25-2015, 08:59 AM
I was at the Jags game when Trent nailed Lee Evans on a 50 yard bomb that eventually setup the game winning TD to James Hardy.

You were probably still in your diapers back then, but true Bills fans remember all.

The reason that play stuck in your brain is it was probably the longest play of Trent's career.

And there were FEW other times he ever attempted to throw past 10 yds.

And I am no doubt much older than you. But having been treated with radiation for throat cancer, I have an excuse when I can't remember things from time to time.

I equate it to two slices of swiss cheese, when the holes line up, the memories pass through, but on occasion the holes don't line up & I can't remember until they do again.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 09:00 AM
i cant remember ѕhit from games tbh. ive been to so many they kind of bleed together, even mixing in with games from tv or maybe even my dreams. drinking every time i went has had no long term effects on my recollection of whatever we were talking about

I never drink during games just so I can obnoxiously lord my knowledge over each game like it's some kind of virtue.

Which it's not.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 09:04 AM
The reason that play stuck in your brain is it was probably the longest play of Trent's career.

And there were FEW other times he ever attempted to throw past 10 yds.

And I am no doubt much older than you. But having been treated with radiation for throat cancer, I have an excuse when I can't remember things from time to time.

I equate it to two slices of swiss cheese, when the holes line up, the memories pass through, but on occasion the holes don't line up & I can't remember until they do again.

Alright throat cancer!

No more dealing with you in the near future.

If you see Elvis in the afterlife tell him JoeMama says he sucks.

sudzy
05-25-2015, 09:23 AM
EJ has also made some fantastic LONG throws.

That would have been completions if the WR was 8' tall

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 11:00 AM
And of course the typical EJ homers like thanking mindless BS about EJ...

better days (Today),Goobylal (Today),HHURRICANE (Today)

swiper
05-25-2015, 12:12 PM
LOL. He wants sympathy to problems he has because somebody tried to help him for something he likely caused himself by smoking.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:15 PM
LOL. He wants sympathy to problems he has because somebody tried to help him for something he likely caused himself by smoking.

Yeah right?

Luckily I'm the heartless type so I can enjoy the thought of the cold stale breath of the reaper breathing down better day's neck.

Death is funny. Especially when it's someone you know only tangentially.

Or at least, that's how I see it.

better days
05-25-2015, 12:17 PM

And psudo Bills fans like Swiper, & Spiked Lemonade among others thank EVERY NEGATIVE post about the Bills.

Give me the Homers everyday over bandwagon psudo fans.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:33 PM
And psudo Bills fans like Swiper, & Spiked Lemonade among others thank EVERY NEGATIVE post about the Bills.

Give me the Homers everyday over bandwagon psudo fans.

AKA give me poor advice and wildly incorrect predictions about the team I love.

Because I'm better days and I like living in fantasy land.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:34 PM
You know BD most men would rather face a hard truth than run away from it.

Try it sometime and you might learn a thing or two.

better days
05-25-2015, 12:40 PM

I smoked weed when I was young, but never smoked cigarettes. And I hadn't smoked anything for over 30 years before I got Cancer.

I am not looking for any sympathy or looking at running away from anything either, just explaining my situation.

- - - Updated - - -

You know BD most men would rather face a hard truth than run away from it.

Try it sometime and you might learn a thing or two.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:48 PM
I smoked weed when I was young, but never smoked cigarettes. And I hadn't smoked anything for over 30 years before I got Cancer.

I am not looking for any sympathy or looking at running away from anything either, just explaining my situation.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Enjoy cancer!

Teehee!

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 01:30 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the cancer is spreading to your brain.

BillsImpossible
05-25-2015, 01:34 PM

Enjoy cancer!

Teehee!

You are one cruel jerk of a cold heart.

'Enjoy cancer.'

Tell that to Jim Kelly.

Better days, if you haven't watched this video, please watch it and get cracking on those apricot seeds.

Just do a youtube search on apricot seeds and watch the videos.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGsSEqsGLWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillsImpossible
05-25-2015, 01:44 PM
I guess the cancer is spreading to your brain.

You're going to reap what you sow.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 01:47 PM
You're going to reap what you sow.

No my friend.

I'm going to outlive the lot of you.

There's no fairness in life.

Even if I'm a total ******* there's nothing in this world that resembles justice.

So enjoy your fantasies about reaping what you sow.

That's not how it works in real life.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 01:49 PM

'Enjoy cancer.'

Tell that to Jim Kelly.

Better days, if you haven't watched this video, please watch it and get cracking on those apricot seeds.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGsSEqsGLWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's my goal!

You got me pegged to a T.

Well done.

Bill Cody
05-25-2015, 01:53 PM

Enjoy cancer!

Teehee!

you should be banned

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 01:59 PM
you should be banned

Good luck with that.

I've been here like 13 years.

I doubt banning is in my future.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 02:02 PM
And clearly I don't give a **** or else why would I revel in another man's cancer?

I don't like many, many people and better days is one of them.

So what if he kicks the bucket?

Why should I pretend to care?

He's some internet guy I don't know and don't care to know..

Think critically.

BillsImpossible
05-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Good luck with that.

I've been here like 13 years.

I doubt banning is in my future.

Okay, Dracula.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 02:05 PM
Okay, Dracula.

Dracula... I like it.

BillsImpossible
05-25-2015, 02:10 PM
And clearly I don't give a **** or else why would I revel in another man's cancer?

I don't like many, many people and better days is one of them.

So what if he kicks the bucket?

Why should I pretend to care?

He's some internet guy I don't know and don't care to know..

Think critically.

Critically thinking, I think you need to put a little love in your heart, Scrooge.

And the world will be a better place for you and me.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTxxEdBIL6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Critically thinking, I think you need to put a little love in your heart, Scrooge.

And the world will be a better place for you and me.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTxxEdBIL6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love???

WTF are you talking about, is this the summer of friggin 1969?

djjimkelly
05-25-2015, 03:33 PM

- - - Updated - - -

i hope you beat cancer i enjoy your posts and the billszone wouldnt be as good if you werent here

Meathead
05-25-2015, 04:43 PM
wow joe youre making me long for the days when you only talked about making food out of little children

swiper
05-25-2015, 05:11 PM

'Enjoy cancer.'

Tell that to Jim Kelly.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGsSEqsGLWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Board dope.

Goobylal
05-25-2015, 07:30 PM

I can only hope you grow up and get over EJ snubbing you for an autograph. Or banging your sister.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 07:39 PM
I can only hope you grow up and get over EJ snubbing you for an autograph. Or banging your sister.

WTF are you talking about you piece of ****?

Banging your sister? What madness is this?

Are you ****ing drunk you loser?

WagonCircler
05-25-2015, 09:53 PM

Hahaha. I want to see the unedited version. :type:

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 09:58 PM
Hahaha. I want to see the unedited version. :type:

The unedited version involves violence which is legal in Florida, so I got that going for me.

Not like fat boy Gooby has a snowball's chance in hell in tangling with me. But hey you never know.

But I know.

And I box for fun, so I think there would be a mismach.

BertSquirtgum
05-25-2015, 10:21 PM
My vote is EJ Manuel.

Makes a lot of sense to cut him before seeing him play again under real coaches. #dumb

kishoph
05-26-2015, 02:00 AM

Ha ha, looks like somebody hit a nerve, must be some truth to it. You tell someone that has to deal with cancer to "enjoy" it and you have the nerve to call someone else a piece of ****.

Don't bother telling me you "box for fun" it won't impress me, loser.

Goobylal
05-26-2015, 06:21 AM

I'd explain it to you, but you have the IQ of a house plant so there's no point.

The unedited version involves violence which is legal in Florida, so I got that going for me.

Not like fat boy Gooby has a snowball's chance in hell in tangling with me. But hey you never know.

But I know.

And I box for fun, so I think there would be a mismach.
Anytime, anyplace, Joke.

Ha ha, looks like somebody hit a nerve, must be some truth to it. You tell someone that has to deal with cancer to "enjoy" it and you have the nerve to call someone else a piece of ****.

Oh, I definitely struck a nerve. Internet tough guys like JokeMama would make me laugh if they weren't so pathetic.

JoeMama
05-26-2015, 09:04 AM

No you got me there.

I enjoy dark, antagonistic humor... the problem for me is it wasn't funny.

I do wish better days a full recovery.

BD gets my apologies on that one. I have no desire to see anyone suffer or die from cancer.

JoeMama
05-26-2015, 09:07 AM
I'd explain it to you, but you have the IQ of a house plant so there's no point.

Anytime, anyplace, Joke.

Oh, I definitely struck a nerve. Internet tough guys like JokeMama would make me laugh if they weren't so pathetic.

Again no disagreement on any of this. I was in the wrong here.

JoeMama
05-26-2015, 09:12 AM
Makes a lot of sense to cut him before seeing him play again under real coaches. #dumb

Luckily for you, EJ isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I just no longer believe he can correct his accuracy. He possesses some very good qualities but his lack of passing mid-deep range is discouraging. I don't think you can disagree with that.

This is his make or break year and he'll get his shot.

I'm not optimistic about his chances of making the jump but it's not like I get to choose the starters so I'll watch EJ closely for progress nonetheless.

better days
05-26-2015, 09:25 AM
No you got me there.

I enjoy dark,antagonistic humor... the problem for me is it wasn't funny.

BD gets my apologies on that one. I have no desire to see anyone suffer or die from cancer.

I took part in an experimental treatment with my Cancer.

I don't know if it is still in use today, but I doubt it because I think I am one of the few that survived.

But when I started treatment, I was diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer & was told I had a 35% chance to live for 30 days.

But I was told if I did not agree to that treatment, it was 100% certain I would be dead before 30 days.

I agreed to be treated because I wanted to buy some time.

My wife & I had just bought an old house that needed a lot of work & I did not want to die & leave her to face that by herself.

I was only trying to buy a few months at most to get the worst of the house fixed before I died.

It has been more than 10 years now since I was diagnosed & I am Cancer free.

My doctor said I will most likely die of other causes than cancer when I do die.

I am hoping for a heart attack while sleeping.

But I believe I am alive today because of the power of prayer.

I had hundreds of people praying for me.

And you atheists can dismiss that all you want, I don't care.

JoeMama
05-26-2015, 09:32 AM

I don't know if it is still in use today, but I doubt it because I think I am one of the few that survived.

But when I started treatment, I was diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer & was told I had a 35% chance to live for 30 days.

But I was told if I did not agree to that treatment, it was 100% certain I would be dead before 30 days.

My wife & I had just bought an old house that needed a lot of work & I did not want to die & leave her to face that by herself.

I was only trying to buy a few months at most to get the worst of the house fixed before I died.

My doctor said I will most likely die of other causes than cancer when I do die.

Here's for the best, then.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/8892_10151644586185659_836477465_n_zps5a9eb2c4.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/8892_10151644586185659_836477465_n_zps5a9eb2c4.jpg.html)

Goobylal
05-26-2015, 09:50 AM

Glad to hear it's been 10 years.

Goobylal
05-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Fair enough.

Bill Cody
05-26-2015, 10:09 AM

You've got some serious bipolar **** going on in this thread bud...remember it's the blue pill not the red. I'm no mod but who stays and who goes here can't be some seniority equation unless the mods have no balls.

Bill Cody
05-26-2015, 10:12 AM

I'm happy you're here

kishoph
05-27-2015, 03:29 AM
No you got me there.

I enjoy dark, antagonistic humor... the problem for me is it wasn't funny.

We all have our opinions, some of us strong ones and sometimes things are said that we don't really mean, or we shouldn't say. I'm guilty of it myself. Your apology to Better Days seems honestly sincere and that changes my opinion of you, not that my opinion of you should matter to you, but it does to me.

better days
05-27-2015, 07:52 AM
We all have our opinions, some of us strong ones and sometimes things are said that we don't really mean, or we shouldn't say. I'm guilty of it myself. Your apology to Better Days seems honestly sincere and that changes my opinion of you, not that my opinion of you should matter to you, but it does to me.

I have posted things I regret posting myself.

I am not always the good Christian I would like to be.

Meathead
05-27-2015, 08:29 AM
i hope to die from a massive orgasm stroke

better days
05-27-2015, 08:31 AM
i hope to die from a massive orgasm stroke

The problem with a stroke is you don't always die.

And if you don't die, you are left debilitated.

Night Train
05-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Gary Marangi

swiper
05-27-2015, 03:48 PM
I just started shaking. :lolabove:

WagonCircler
05-27-2015, 05:22 PM
The problem with a stroke is you don't always die.

And if you don't die, you are left debilitated.

True, but that's not what Meat wished for.

This is the trouble with dissecting jokes.

Mace
05-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Lol welcome to the party,, jimmi.

BTW you're invited Mace, I like you.

Never a problem Mama, and Jimmi, was in the process of getting a vicious cold after overworking while in the process of burning my french fries and feeling cranky. Sorry, but no I'm not you swines. I just burned my damn french fries again.

Mace
05-27-2015, 07:49 PM
True, but that's not what Meat wished for.

This is the trouble with dissecting jokes.

I dissect them anyway, most of them aren't funny. Except for mine when I make one and good luck deciding when I do because I'm not even sure.

WagonCircler
05-27-2015, 08:44 PM
and good luck deciding when I do because I'm not even sure.

I've always suspected that.

Mace
05-27-2015, 08:47 PM
I've always suspected that.

I knew you'd say that.

BillsImpossible
05-28-2015, 06:59 PM

The reason why EJ can't hit the broad side of barn isn't because of who was coaching him.

Remember watching that play last year when EJ threw the ball about 8 feet over the head of a wide open Robert Woods?

I can't bring myself to blame Marrone or Hackett for EJ Manuel's inability to hit wide open receivers.

Mace
05-28-2015, 08:45 PM
I can't bring myself to blame Marrone or Hackett for EJ Manuel's inability to hit wide open receivers.

I honestly can. You bring in a developmental rookie and teach him fast paced no huddle, then change him to "no mistakes" cautious regular pace, then wonder why when you let him throw, he's trying to hard or not hard enough. They didn't develop him any. Watch this, watch that, no watch everything, no watch nothing, no watch some of this, no watch some of that...

Doesn't mean he still won't be any good, but at least give him a stable offense to try to use. They changed that offense an awful lot when they let Orton start slinging. Looks pretty clear to me Manuel wasn't what Hackett/Marrone had in mind and then they didn't really know what to do besides sit him down and hope he learned something.

They had no QB coach that first year of trying a fast paced quick read offense with developmental QB, then hired a woeful one in Todd Downing who "helped" Stafford regress in year 2.

Hurts nothing whatever to see what Manuel can do now with a theme that won't be gunslinger heaven in a clipped passing offense. If he blows, at least let him fail on merit.

But it absolutely has a ton to do with who was or wasn't coaching a developmental guy everyone and their mother knew was developmental.

better days
05-29-2015, 09:04 AM
I honestly can. You bring in a developmental rookie and teach him fast paced no huddle, then change him to "no mistakes" cautious regular pace, then wonder why when you let him throw, he's trying to hard or not hard enough. They didn't develop him any. Watch this, watch that, no watch everything, no watch nothing, no watch some of this, no watch some of that...

Doesn't mean he still won't be any good, but at least give him a stable offense to try to use. They changed that offense an awful lot when they let Orton start slinging. Looks pretty clear to me Manuel wasn't what Hackett/Marrone had in mind and then they didn't really know what to do besides sit him down and hope he learned something.

They had no QB coach that first year of trying a fast paced quick read offense with developmental QB, then hired a woeful one in Todd Downing who "helped" Stafford regress in year 2.

Hurts nothing whatever to see what Manuel can do now with a theme that won't be gunslinger heaven in a clipped passing offense. If he blows, at least let him fail on merit.

But it absolutely has a ton to do with who was or wasn't coaching a developmental guy everyone and their mother knew was developmental.

Exactly. And when EJ was benched, he said next time I get my chance I'm going to fire all the bullets in my gun.

Sounds like EJ was limited by Marrone & Hackett, told not to run, to play it safe.

EJ will probably never be the most accurate QB, but he needs to fully use the ability he does have such as his mobility to get most out of what he does have.

Mace
05-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Exactly. And when EJ was benched, he said next time I get my chance I'm going to fire all the bullets in my gun.

Sounds like EJ was limited by Marrone & Hackett, told not to run, to play it safe.

EJ will probably never be the most accurate QB, but he needs to fully use the ability he does have such as his mobility to get most out of what he does have.

It sure can't hurt to let him try again since we have to pay him anyway.