PDA

View Full Version : Couple blessings hidden in the schedule

Skooby
05-24-2015, 03:59 PM
Playing Jax away (London) versus @ home is really great for a few reasons, one of which is we didn't have to waste one of our home games to a team we will beat & it's a neutral site game. Playing Indy at home & first gets a tough game out of the way with the home crowd's (12th man) energy to lead us. Brady should at least have 2 games left on his suspension after appeal & we get to play his back-up in the season without Bill B. having much game film on us. No way we normally get that lucky to play the world champion team without their starter, normally the QB from those teams always plays early the following year (like always).

One other non-opponent related event, our Bye-week nearly splits the season in half. Other teams have a bye week after the first month (Pats in our division!!) versus 2 months for us.

HHURRICANE
05-25-2015, 02:38 AM
I think the Brady suspension is a gift but I don't see us beating Indy in week 1. I think that team will be the AFC champs.

I personally think our schedule is brutal.

IlluminatusUIUC
05-25-2015, 09:26 AM
I think we are very capable of beating Indy in week one, though losing Dareus will hurt.

Skooby
05-25-2015, 11:07 AM
I think we are very capable of beating Indy in week one, though losing Dareus will hurt.

Indy has holes defensively & our defense is more than capable of smothering the Colts' offense, no idea why you'd think differently (besides Luck being great).

jimmifli
05-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Indy has holes defensively & our defense is more than capable of smothering the Colts' offense, no idea why you'd think differently (besides Luck being great).
I think our offense is more capable of smothering our offense than our defense is of smothering their offense.

Zoneblitser
05-27-2015, 07:04 AM
I think that Rex will be the equaliser to losing Marcell in week one. A Rex lead team opening day will be too much for the Colts. The twelfth man needs to show up and really be persistent in letting the Colts know whose house their playing in.

Skooby
05-27-2015, 09:22 AM
I think that Rex will be the equaliser to losing Marcell in week one. A Rex lead team opening day will be too much for the Colts. The twelfth man needs to show up and really be persistent in letting the Colts know whose house their playing in.
I think this will be the case.