PDA

View Full Version : Chris Simms Thinks Tyrod Taylor Will Be The Bills Starting Quarterback

BillsImpossible
06-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Per The John Murphy Show

http://media.wgr550.com/a/106266052/6-8-the-john-murphy-show-hr-1.htm

Discussion about Tyrod Taylor being the starter begins at about the 18:00 minute mark.

Chris Simms, brother of Matt Simms thinks Tyrod Taylor is going to be the Bills starting quarterback Week 1 against the Colts.

I listened for one minute and feel like a baby that's been burped with a fresh new diaper.

feldspar
06-08-2015, 07:56 PM
I listened for one minute and feel like a baby that's been burped with a fresh new diaper.

I always thought that might be your actual picture in your avatar.

Ginger Vitis
06-08-2015, 08:09 PM

Sorry BI but that is kinda sad you're giddy as a schoolgirl because of Chris Simms opinion lol

Buffalo Billy Bison
06-08-2015, 09:54 PM
We all have our favorites but I think all Bills fans will agree that it only matters that the best QB be the starter regardless of which!

Mr. Cynical
06-08-2015, 10:50 PM
I sincerely hope that's the case, because let's face it - we know what Cassel can do, we know what Simms can do, and if EJ had improved that much from last year we'd be hearing about it. So, by the process of elimination, TT is the one and only hope for this team at QB. I don't value much of what Simms says, but it's better than him saying Cassel looks to be #1. That, imo, means we go maybe 9-7 and miss the playoffs again. JM2c.

WagonCircler
06-09-2015, 12:18 AM
because let's face it ...we know what Simms can do,.

We do?

Night Train
06-09-2015, 03:56 AM
Chris Simms may have a solid opinion because his brother arrived here a week ago and told him what he saw/heard.

HHURRICANE
06-09-2015, 06:00 AM
I sincerely hope that's the case, because let's face it - we know what Cassel can do, we know what Simms can do, and if EJ had improved that much from last year we'd be hearing about it. So, by the process of elimination, TT is the one and only hope for this team at QB. I don't value much of what Simms says, but it's better than him saying Cassel looks to be #1. That, imo, means we go maybe 9-7 and miss the playoffs again. JM2c.

Not a bad post and hard to argue with.

I agree that we know what we have with Cassel and EJ.

better days
06-09-2015, 07:44 AM

Cassel played in 8 different offenses his first 7 years in the NFL.

That no doubt affected his development. On the other hand, Cassel now has a lot of experience & has made the Pro Bowl in the past.

EJ has only started 14 games. IMO, it is too soon to give up on him.

I have hope for both of them & Taylor as well.

I have hope one of the three contenders at QB proves to be good enough to help the Bills make the playoffs.

Meathead
06-09-2015, 08:09 AM
whotf is chris simms that i should care about his opinion

better days
06-09-2015, 08:19 AM

Chris Simms is a former NFL QB.

As such, I respect his opinion.

I enjoy listening to him much more than some of the idiots on NFL network & wish he were on it instead.

Victor7
06-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Nah

I mean I know we are still in June and a lot can change between now and September but as of today Tyrod Taylos ir still running the 2nd team offense. Its Cassell and EJ with the starters.

feldspar
06-09-2015, 10:33 AM

..says the guy that reads the trash on a message board.

Who the **** are you, me, and Mace...OK, maybe we should care about Mace's opinion, if we can decipher it, that is.

Meathead
06-09-2015, 12:00 PM
im just saying that the biggest question regarding the bills by far is who is going to play qb. they are just starting the offseason workouts so actual practice results are meaningless at this stage. it so incredibly early in the whole process that chris simms has no better handle on that than you or i. the only chance at any analysis is pure logic, and that all points to ej, tho of course that could change once they start playing

so chris simms coming out and voicing his prediction about a career backup emerging like a starting qb butterfly is about as meaningless as it gets right now

Ginger Vitis
06-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Chris Simms is a former NFL QB.

As such, I respect his opinion.

So you will take anything that any former QB says at face value... Jim Kelly has been wrong a few times in the last few years... And could it be you love Chris Simms because he use to be a Buc

BillsImpossible
06-09-2015, 05:01 PM
im just saying that the biggest question regarding the bills by far is who is going to play qb. they are just starting the offseason workouts so actual practice results are meaningless at this stage. it so incredibly early in the whole process that chris simms has no better handle on that than you or i. the only chance at any analysis is pure logic, and that all points to ej, tho of course that could change once they start playing

so chris simms coming out and voicing his prediction about a career backup emerging like a starting qb butterfly is about as meaningless as it gets right now

You don't think Chris Simms has spoken to his little brother since he started playing for the Bills?

BillsImpossible
06-09-2015, 05:03 PM

Matt Simms plays for the Bills.

BillsImpossible
06-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry BI but that is kinda sad you're giddy as a schoolgirl because of Chris Simms opinion lol

I'm not giddy as a schoolgirl, rather a relieved toddler that took a leak all over the lawn in my birthday suit.

Vic Carucci's latest, "sandbag," of an article chapped my cheeks quicker than you can say, "Mike Cejka," but I feel much better now after listening to Murph's show last night, very therapeutic.

better days
06-10-2015, 08:10 AM
So you will take anything that any former QB says at face value... Jim Kelly has been wrong a few times in the last few years... And could it be you love Chris Simms because he use to be a Buc

No question, I do like Chris because he was a Buc.

And I'm not saying he is right all the time. Nobody is.

I'm just saying that I respect his opinion over anyone that has not played in the NFL.

And after listening to Chris over the years, I can tell you he is a pretty smart guy & knows football.

robles
06-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Most of us have the favorites but I do think most Payments followers will probably consent which it solely things which the finest QB function as nice irrespective of which usually!

http://wigunpics.science/13/g.png

POTLAND PSILBYLO
06-10-2015, 10:32 AM

Shut your skull niagaro.

WagonCircler
06-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Shut your skull niagaro.

I don't know if "niagaro" was a typo, but in context, it's kind of brilliant.

Meathead
06-10-2015, 12:12 PM
I dont get it

BillsImpossible
06-10-2015, 06:13 PM
I dont get it

Interview with Chris Simms is coming up shortly on the John Murphy Show.

Should be interesting to hear what he has to say about T-Mobile and why he thinks Taylor will win the starting job.

The show's main topic is, "Bold Predictions."

Interview just started.