• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Bills announce first three games sold out

The Bills issuing a statement saying that the first three home games against the Indianapolis Colts (9/13), New England Patriots (9/20), and New York Giants (10/4) are all officially sold out of individual tickets. Two other home games, one against the Cincinnati Bengals (10/18) and the other against the Dallas Cowboys (12/27) only have a limited amount of individual tickets remaining.

The Bills announced that season tickets are still available for purchase.

Twitter: @JoeBuscaglia
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills announce first three games sold out

sell em all
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

That's three games I don't need to worry about going to because I'll be able to watch them in the ol' recliner.

Comment

• Topas
        German smartass
        • Feb 2014

I live in Munich and I have tix for the Jags game in London. I am EXCITED !!!
        This will be my second Bills game in person.
        My first one was in Berlin in August 1993. Thurman and Kelly and so on played less than a quarter if I remember correctly. But seeing them live was awesome.
        I remember Thurman having a 20-yard run but reversing field twice. So he probably ran for a about 40-50 yards and juking a few guys on that run while gaining 'only' 20. Awesome.

Now I am looking forward to seeing them the first time in a game that counts. And thankfully we play the Jags so I am positive that I will be in a good mood afterwards

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
          That's three games I don't need to worry about going to because I'll be able to watch them in the ol' recliner.
          The NFL has stopped blacking out games at least for this season.

You can watch all the games from your recliner if you want to do that.

Comment

Working...
          X