PDA

View Full Version : Cyrus Kouandjio Has Taken Over The Starting Right Tackle Position

BillsImpossible
06-20-2015, 03:34 PM
It's his job to win, not lose.

This is great news for the Bills offensive line.

Kouandjio played almost every single snap of OTAs and minicamp with the first team offense at right tackle.

I never thought that would happen after Kujo didn't start a single game in 2014. A lot of people, myself included thought he was a huge 2nd round bust.

Even though Henderson struggled last year, I didn't think he would get demoted so quickly. Something happened or didn't happen that set himself apart from the competition.

After the 2014 season, Kouandjio was determined to get better and seriously committed himself to a training program to help him become a starting tackle in the NFL. His hard work and determination have paid off. He is now penciled in as the starting right tackle for the Buffalo Bills.

The starting job wasn't handed to him, the kid earned it. Cyrus Kouandjio is a pleasant surprise, the most surprising of all this off season.

Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Miller, Kouandjio

That has been the starting offensive line unit all throughout OTAs and minicamp.

The Bills offensive line is starting to, "gel," well before anyone ever expected it to.

SpikedLemonade
06-20-2015, 03:37 PM
The OL is still crap.

BillsImpossible
06-20-2015, 03:40 PM
The OL is still crap.

How can you say that when 60% of the offensive line is brand new and you've never seen it before?

SpikedLemonade
06-20-2015, 03:47 PM
The additions were pitiful.

Novacane
06-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Can't be true. The experts here have already declared him a bust.

BillsImpossible
06-20-2015, 03:53 PM
The additions were pitiful.

Come on, SpikedLemonade. Calling Incognito and Miller, 'pitiful,' without watching a single snap is a bit mellow yello dramatic.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d4/Melloyello2010.jpg/250px-Melloyello2010.jpg

Goobylal
06-20-2015, 04:04 PM
The additions weren't pitiful.

swiper
06-20-2015, 04:15 PM
The line was good before Marrone came to town. Most of it's still here.

feldspar
06-20-2015, 04:24 PM
From what is being reported, Kouandjio went balls-to-the-wall to improve on his own this offseason with professional help. Seems the desire is there at any rate...no reason not to hope he develops into a decent player. Remember that he was only 20-years-old when he was drafted last year.

sudzy
06-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Incognito could make the Pro-Bowl and Spiked would still claim that he suck. Because, of something that is unrelated to football.

BillsImpossible
06-20-2015, 05:09 PM
From what is being reported, Kouandjio went balls-to-the-wall to improve on his own this offseason with professional help. Seems the desire is there at any rate...no reason not to hope he develops into a decent player. Remember that he was only 20-years-old when he was drafted last year.

He's a Buffalo Bills Flinstone kid, building strong and growing.

Rex Ryan is the Grand Poobah. He's Fred Flinstone incarnate in Buffalo.

Who is Bamm-Bamm Rubble? The adopted son, Cyrus Kouandjio.

YardRat
06-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Shouldn't the first line of the op be "It's his job to lose, not win."?

feldspar
06-20-2015, 08:36 PM
He's a Buffalo Bills Flinstone kid, building strong and growing.

Rex Ryan is the Grand Poobah. He's Fred Flinstone incarnate in Buffalo.

Who is Bamm-Bamm Rubble? The adopted son, Cyrus Kouandjio.

If the QB isn't Pebbles, we might have something here.

sudzy
06-21-2015, 06:39 AM
Kouandjio has an opportunity to became the next Terrell Troup. Champion of the off-season.

better days
06-21-2015, 07:23 AM
Spiked is still mad that Pegula bought the Bills instead of Bon Jovi & the rest of the Toronto carpetbaggers.

djjimkelly
06-21-2015, 08:01 AM
Can't be true. The experts here have already declared him a bust.

just about to write that same thing

people dont get we won in spite of marrone our D was just that good. marrone tried his best to ruin our draft picks with his idiocy

Topas
06-21-2015, 08:01 AM
I always prefer that somebody takes the job and leaves the coaches no options than that both bumble around and the coaches start guy A because he also started last year

HHURRICANE
06-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Sorry but you have read way too far into this. This is purely motivation to get Sentreal Henderson motivated for camp. Thd pads will go on and Kjuondo will be the 2nd round reach pick that we thought we had. Thd fact that our 2nd rounder was a healthy scratch all last season is not encouraging for his future.

swiper
06-21-2015, 08:57 AM
just about to write that same thing

people dont get we won in spite of marrone our D was just that good. marrone tried his best to ruin our draft picks with his idiocy

So remember you said this when the 2015 Bills don't get to 9-7. Then you can tell everyone how wrong (stupid) that is or, you can admit that Rex Ryan isn't such a good coach.

better days
06-21-2015, 09:01 AM
So remember you said this when the 2015 Bills don't get to 9-7. Then you can tell everyone how wrong (stupid) that is or, you can admit that Rex Ryan isn't such a good coach.

Well, when the Bills make the playoffs this year, you can tell everyone how WRONG (STUPID) you were.

swiper
06-21-2015, 09:03 AM
Well, when the Bills make the playoffs this year, you can tell everyone how WRONG (STUPID) you were.

Go home Homer. You remain the stupidest Bills poster in the internet.

better days
06-21-2015, 09:08 AM

Well, I AM a Bills fan, unlike you IDIOT.

swiper
06-21-2015, 09:19 AM
I've been a fan longer than you. The difference between you and I is that I understand football and you're merely a blind homer.

Night Train
06-21-2015, 09:20 AM
I'm glad the coaches are happy with his progress but camp hasn't even started yet. Let's get that going and the first 3 pre-season games before making out the depth chart on ANY position.

Right now, it's all happy talk and I sure don't believe what reporters have to say. We all have eyes.

Goobylal
06-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Spiked is still mad that Pegula bought the Bills instead of Bon Jovi & the rest of the Toronto carpetbaggers.
LOL. Toronto doesn't even deserve a CFL team much less an NFL team. They'd be better-served adding another NHL team.

swiper
06-21-2015, 09:27 AM
LOL. Toronto doesn't even deserve a CFL team much less an NFL team. They'd be better-served adding another NHL team.

That is certainly true.

Goobylal
06-21-2015, 09:28 AM
As for Kujo, him winning the RT spot would be ideal since Hendy is far more suited for/better at LT.

YardRat
06-21-2015, 10:54 AM
I'm glad the coaches are happy with his progress but camp hasn't even started yet. Let's get that going and the first 3 pre-season games before making out the depth chart on ANY position.

Right now, it's all happy talk and I sure don't believe what reporters have to say. We all have eyes.

I'm going to take a chance and pencil in Shady, Watkins, Dareus (after he serves his game) and Mario as starters right now.

IlluminatusUIUC
06-21-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm going to take a chance and pencil in Shady, Watkins, Dareus (after he serves his game) and Mario as starters right now.

I'd go even further and add Gilmore, Hughes, Brown, Bradham, and Clay. I'd only leave Kyle and Aaron Williams off because I suspect they might be rotational type guys in Rex's defense.

swiper
06-21-2015, 12:00 PM
LOL. You fellahs are bold!

And you left out poor Eric Wood. :wink:

feldspar
06-21-2015, 05:41 PM
I've been a fan longer than you. The difference between you and I is that I understand football and you're merely a blind homer.

I thought the difference is that you are an *******, and he isn't.

BillsImpossible
06-21-2015, 06:05 PM

Hey now! I thought I owned that title, no?

Come on guys. Stop taking things so personally. Let's talk about football, not who's the best of worst Bills poster on the internet, who's dumb, who's stupid, who's ******ed, and who's the bigger fan. There's a time and place for Jerry Springer, and now is not the time nor is this the place for such drama.

This isn't a pissing contest. Lighten' up a little, the Bills have the best team they've had in years. It's okay to be a homer! We're all homers at heart.

Enough of the personal attacks, they're not productive and they make the Bills Zone look like a website for teenage girls that like to bicker and argue about things that don't matter. Now put down those wine coolers, grab a beer, chill out and enjoy the summer because we will all be raking leaves in no time.

We have 6 weeks to stew in our diapers that smell like roses compared to previous years. It's okay to be overly positive. It's okay to have different ideas.

If everyone had the same ideas and we all thought alike, nobody would be here right now. That would suck.

I have to admit that I did not expect the Bills offensive line to have any resemblance of cohesion so early in the off season.

The offensive line was the biggest issue to a lot of fans, even bigger than the quarterback situation.

"Doesn't matter how good the quarterback is, the offensive line sucks."

Read that a few hundred times since the end of the 2014 season.

I don't think it's fair to judge an offensive line that will likely have 3 new starters on it in 2015 at this point in time.

Glenn is healthy. Incognito is showing signs of leadership and the players respect him, John Miller was born to play guard, and Cyrus Kouandjio has done what none of us thought was possible.

I'm even more excited about this team now. Henderson played poorly last year and the coaches decided to address the issue. Is that not a good thing?

BillsImpossible
06-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Thinking about the Bills offensive line, can you name the starting guards from last year?

Chris Williams (injured), Cyril Richardson, Kraig Urbik...am I forgetting anyone? Oh yeh, Erik Pears (released).

I think Incognito and Miller will be huge upgrades over the lack of talent the Bills had last year at the guard position.

Wood and the tackles will benefit the most. Glad to see Kouandjio playing tackle, not guard.

jimmifli
06-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Seantrel was terrible last season so this isn't automatically good news. On the other hand, I can't think of many 2nd round picks that essentially got practice squaded (healthy scratched all season). I can't imagine there are many that then somehow turn it around and play well. So if that actually happens, I'd be pretty happy.

I was really hoping we'd sign Bulaga to upgrade that spot, but at this point I'll take any good news about our Oline!

Mace
06-21-2015, 09:02 PM
I think we have a bunch of big strong, athletic enough guys that will do fine in what Roman intends, no matter who is starting and who is backing up who atm. It's June.

Jimkelly12203
06-21-2015, 11:45 PM
glad to hear that he's had a strong showing thus far.

It is, indeed, regrettable that our offense is still going to suck.

And I would be THRILLED to be proven wrong on this. But i think our offense still sucks hairy balls.

The OL and QB are our biggest question marks.

It's super awesome to have a sweet DL and have solid talent at virtually every other spot. But if there were two things i would NOT want to have question marks at, it's the OL and QB.

We've seen time and time again that a solid OL and QB can (almost exclusively of every other position on the field) win in this league on their own.

To be fair, we've also seen dominant Defenses lead by the DL do it. But you need some kind of a pulse on offense.

I'm praying these guys pull through... But i'm worried that we're wasting a top notch Defense.

Any optimism i have is (rightly) tempered by our past performance on offense. That is to say, we've been freaking beyond bad.

Topas
06-22-2015, 05:42 AM
But if there were two things i would NOT want to have question marks at, it's the OL and QB.

Well, I am not sold yet on our O Line being a question mark. Ok, maybe they are a question mark, but maybe that question mark becomes a exclamation mark. Honestly, there is no way it is worse than last year. And with Incognito, Kujo and Miller this might become at least a decent line. Ok, it's homerism that all three pan out. But I am very positive that Incognito plays very well (not Pro-Bowl level, but way better than average) and I am rather positive that either Kujo or Seantrel steps up in their second year. So there are two improvements. I am the least sold on Miller, but improvemnt on two spots would already be great.
Combine that with the fact that in my opinion the SF O-line overachieved under Roman's scheme we could have a decent to good line.

The QB on the other hand ... well ...

better days
06-22-2015, 05:59 AM

BS. I have been a fan since 1964.

You are NO FAN of the Buffalo Bills.

You are a TROLL on this board, only here to run down the team & its real fans.

better days
06-22-2015, 06:10 AM
Well, I said before that players can improve with Coaching & experience.

And I read that OL players from Alabama take a little longer to develop into NFL players than from some other schools.

You add in an OL scheme that suits Kujo more than the scheme Marrone used & Kujo could make a huge jump in his play this year.

You can call me a HOMER, but I think the OL will be MUCH IMPROVED from last year.

Oh yeah, & Mario Williams who has been going against Kujo in practice is IMPRESSED with Kujo.

Mario says Kujo has the size, arm length, speed & versatility you don't see often.

Bill Cody
06-22-2015, 11:37 AM
How much of Kujo "taking over the RT position" is Kujo playing well vs Henderson missed an airplane and got demoted? This seems WAY premature to me. Sort of like the hysterical practice by practice labeling at QB that goes on here. Just dumb. Kujo was a fat doughboy that would have been cut last year if he wasn't a 2nd round pick. He richly deserved not to suit up for games. Is he better? I would sure hope so. But I think I'll hold off on putting his name on the Wall until I see where he is in real games, if he's still on the field then that is.

swiper
06-22-2015, 11:46 AM
BS. I have been a fan since 1964.

You are NO FAN of the Buffalo Bills.

You are a TROLL on this board, only here to run down the team & its real fans.

Oh yeah. You're the guy who is clueless about Lamonica.

Get a life.

better days
06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah. You're the guy who is clueless about Lamonica.

Get a life.

You are the person that needs to get a life TROLL.

Talk about clueless. You predicted the Bills will have a losing record.

We will see which of us is the STUPID IDIOT at the end of the season.

My money says it is YOU.

swiper
06-22-2015, 04:15 PM
Well I didn't ever predict the Bills would have a losing record.

I said I was skeptical they will surpass the 2014 record with new coaches and a the QBs they have.

So let's get it right douchey Mcgee.

Anyone rooting rah, rah the Bills will make the play-offs like you with Schwartz having left, the new coaches and players that have come in and the lousy QBs is purely stupid.

BillsImpossible
06-22-2015, 07:20 PM
How much of Kujo "taking over the RT position" is Kujo playing well vs Henderson missed an airplane and got demoted?

Kouandjio has taken almost every snap at the starting right tackle position since OTAs started.

He was not recently promoted due to Henderson's travel issues.

You call him a, 'fat doughboy,' without saying he was 20 years old last year.

At 6'7 and 332 lbs, it's takes longer for big guys like Kujo to develop. Kujo turns 22 years old in late July. The kid is growing into his huge body, and with that comes better coordination.

better days
06-23-2015, 07:44 AM
Well I didn't ever predict the Bills would have a losing record.

I said I was skeptical they will surpass the 2014 record with new coaches and a the QBs they have.

So let's get it right douchey Mcgee.

Anyone rooting rah, rah the Bills will make the play-offs like you with Schwartz having left, the new coaches and players that have come in and the lousy QBs is purely stupid.

Well TROLL you are a clueless ASSWIPER that is no fan of the Bills.

Bill Cody
06-23-2015, 08:33 AM
Kouandjio has taken almost every snap at the starting right tackle position since OTAs started.

He was not recently promoted due to Henderson's travel issues.

You call him a, 'fat doughboy,' without saying he was 20 years old last year.

At 6'7 and 332 lbs, it's takes longer for big guys like Kujo to develop. Kujo turns 22 years old in late July. The kid is growing into his huge body, and with that comes better coordination.

So you're saying Henderson missing the plane had nothing to do with the demotion? Not buying it. And the fact is the kid showed up last year way out of shape. You can spin it any way you want, that's what you're good at.

Goobylal
06-23-2015, 09:18 AM
So you're saying Henderson missing the plane had nothing to do with the demotion? Not buying it. And the fact is the kid showed up last year way out of shape. You can spin it any way you want, that's what you're good at.
Henderson was there for the start of the first veteran voluntary minicamp on 4/28 (http://billsdaily.com/news/archives/2015/apr3.shtml) and started at RT. Kujo was rotated in and eventually ended up taking over at RT. Now I don't think missing the start of OTA's helped Henderson, but it appears he lost his job before then. And I don't have a problem with it because I think he's a far better LT and it gives the Bills insurance in case Glenn leaves.

Bill Cody
06-23-2015, 10:01 AM
Henderson was there for the start of the first veteran voluntary minicamp on 4/28 (http://billsdaily.com/news/archives/2015/apr3.shtml) and started at RT. Kujo was rotated in and eventually ended up taking over at RT. Now I don't think missing the start of OTA's helped Henderson, but it appears he lost his job before then. And I don't have a problem with it because I think he's a far better LT and it gives the Bills insurance in case Glenn leaves.

We'll see whether he lost his job come September. But feel free to fill in the final 45 if you're ready, I'm sure you'll nail it.

Albany,n.y.
06-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Henderson's demotion is a combination of the new staff viewing tapes & realizing why Henderson graded out as one of the worst OTs in the league last year combined with Kouandjio's improvement after working with Bentley.

Goobylal
06-23-2015, 12:56 PM
We'll see whether he lost his job come September. But feel free to fill in the final 45 if you're ready, I'm sure you'll nail it.
Settle down. I have no dog in either fight (Henderson versus Kujo or you versus BI). Whether Henderson has truly lost his job remains to be seen when the season rolls around, but the reality as it stands right now is that he was the incumbent coming into the off-season and now Kujo is ahead of him on the depth chart, and it had nothing to do with being late for OTA's. Take that for what you will.

Bill Cody
06-23-2015, 02:11 PM
Settle down. I have no dog in either fight (Henderson versus Kujo or you versus BI). Whether Henderson has truly lost his job remains to be seen when the season rolls around, but the reality as it stands right now is that he was the incumbent coming into the off-season and now Kujo is ahead of him on the depth chart, and it had nothing to do with being late for OTA's. Take that for what you will.

I think it had something to do with it but we'll see. Sorry had a little too much coffee

Bill Cody
06-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Henderson's demotion is a combination of the new staff viewing tapes & realizing why Henderson graded out as one of the worst OTs in the league last year combined with Kouandjio's improvement after working with Bentley.

That's possible. I'm not defending Henderson. But just remember, one of the worst OT's in the league was good enough to keep Kujo in street clothes all year. I'm a little cranky about the OL so I'm not drinking even a mouthful of Kool Aid until I see serious progress with my own eyeballs.

Goobylal
06-23-2015, 04:10 PM
I think it had something to do with it but we'll see. Sorry had a little too much coffee
OK.

mysticsoto
06-26-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't think Henderson was demoted b'cse of late flights or anything of the sort. I think Kujo has just improved himself as this article states:

Heading into his second NFL season, Kouandjio has spent most of the offseason at the LeCharles Bentley Offensive Line Performance Training Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. It’s the first and one of the only training centers devoted exclusively to offensive line play. Bentley is a former second round pick of the Saints who spent six years in the NFL before injuries forced him to retire.

“This is all offensive linemen work,” Kouandjio said this week, in an appearance on The John Murphy Show. “I’m training with all offensive linemen. All we do is offensive line drills, we don’t waste time out here. All we do are offensive line related exercises.”

www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Cyrus-Kouandjio-not-wasting-any-time-prepping-for-2015/e9b98a16-f852-4326-a953-0bdb52cebb62 (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Cyrus-Kouandjio-not-wasting-any-time-prepping-for-2015/e9b98a16-f852-4326-a953-0bdb52cebb62)

Mr. Cynical
06-26-2015, 01:21 PM
We've seen time and time again that a solid OL and QB can (almost exclusively of every other position on the field) win in this league on their own.

This.

better days
06-26-2015, 03:00 PM
This.

If that were true, Peyton Manning would have about 14 Super Bowl Wins.

better days
06-26-2015, 03:14 PM
I don't think Henderson was demoted b'cse of late flights or anything of the sort. I think Kujo has just improved himself as this article states:

I think it is a combination of things.

Kujo made a huge improvement in his play & Mario Williams who has gone up against him is impressed with his play in OTA's.

And Henderson made a mistake to miss the first day of mandatory minicamp

When minicamp ended, Kujo was the starting RT & Henderson was 3rd string OT.

We will see if that is how they start the season, but Kujo is in the drivers seat & Henderson has a lot of work ahead of him to overtake Kujo.

better days
06-26-2015, 03:24 PM
That's possible. I'm not defending Henderson. But just remember, one of the worst OT's in the league was good enough to keep Kujo in street clothes all year. I'm a little cranky about the OL so I'm not drinking even a mouthful of Kool Aid until I see serious progress with my own eyeballs.

On the John Murphy show, Kujo said working with Bentley has really helped him improve his balance.

Marrone last year called Kujo a waist bender. (a guy that does not bend his knees, but bends his waist instead.)

So far, Kujo is not a waist bender this year.

Goobylal
06-27-2015, 06:45 AM
I think it is a combination of things.

Kujo made a huge improvement in his play & Mario Williams who has gone up against him is impressed with his play in OTA's.

And Henderson made a mistake to miss the first day of mandatory minicamp

When minicamp ended, Kujo was the starting RT & Henderson was 3rd string OT.

We will see if that is how they start the season, but Kujo is in the drivers seat & Henderson has a lot of work ahead of him to overtake Kujo.
Hendy started-off at the starting RT and lost it. Whether he regains it remains to be seen, but I'd rather he stayed at LT because IMHO that's his best position and would give the Bills flexibility in what to do with Glenn. Not to mention it would give them 2 young bookend tackles, if they pan out.

better days
06-27-2015, 07:05 AM
Hendy started-off at the starting RT and lost it. Whether he regains it remains to be seen, but I'd rather he stayed at LT because IMHO that's his best position and would give the Bills flexibility in what to do with Glenn. Not to mention it would give them 2 young bookend tackles, if they pan out.

The Bills will have to give Glenn a new contract next year & may not have enough money to keep him.

I could see Henderson as the back up swing tackle this year & the starting LT next year if Glenn leaves.

Or maybe Glenn moves inside to Guard which a number of people on this board would like to see happen.

GvilleBills
06-27-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm not going to do beer bongs with the kool aid, but I'm encouraged.

I just don't think we can simultaneously disregard the DLs dominance in camp because of no pads...

( Obviously, any OL would struggle with our DL even with the ability to punch and hold.)

...So in that same vein, I'm gently encouraged by Kujo impressing in those conditions.

JoeMama
06-27-2015, 10:12 AM
It's his job to win, not lose.

This is great news for the Bills offensive line.

Kouandjio played almost every single snap of OTAs and minicamp with the first team offense at right tackle.

I never thought that would happen after Kujo didn't start a single game in 2014. A lot of people, myself included thought he was a huge 2nd round bust.

Even though Henderson struggled last year, I didn't think he would get demoted so quickly. Something happened or didn't happen that set himself apart from the competition.

After the 2014 season, Kouandjio was determined to get better and seriously committed himself to a training program to help him become a starting tackle in the NFL. His hard work and determination have paid off. He is now penciled in as the starting right tackle for the Buffalo Bills.

The starting job wasn't handed to him, the kid earned it. Cyrus Kouandjio is a pleasant surprise, the most surprising of all this off season.

Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Miller, Kouandjio

That has been the starting offensive line unit all throughout OTAs and minicamp.

The Bills offensive line is starting to, "gel," well before anyone ever expected it to.

Henderson had a solid rookie season.

He's not permanently demoted. He apparently had travel issues and it set him back in terms of reps...

"You're not here for a day, you miss a day, so you're a day behind. It's that simple," said offensive coordinator Greg Roman, who largely brushed off any questions about Henderson. "I just think that's what we did today based on where we're at."

The team did not make Henderson available to the media following the practice.

Henderson is thought to be in the mix for one of the two starting tackle spots this season along with Cordy Glenn and Cyrus Kouandjio, so being bumped down to the third team could be punishment for missing Tuesday's practice, or an indicator of the coaching staff's evaluation of his performance.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/06/17/seantrel-henderson-lines-up-with-third-team-in-return-to-minicamp/

IMO Henderson starts again this season and improves even more.

better days
06-27-2015, 11:09 AM
Henderson had a solid rookie season.

He's not permanently demoted. He apparently had travel issues and it set him back in terms of reps...

IMO Henderson starts again this season and improves even more.

Henderson is not permanently demoted but he is not a lock to start either.

He will have to win the starting job & Kujo looks like he is going to give him some competition for the job.

That is a good thing IMO.

JoeMama
06-27-2015, 11:19 AM
Henderson is not permanently demoted but he is not a lock to start either.

He will have to win the starting job & Kujo looks like he is going to give him some competition for the job.

That is a good thing IMO.

Competition is always a good thing.

Just my opinion Henderson winds up as a starter again.

Goobylal
06-28-2015, 04:00 PM
He might. Although again, I think he's better suited to LT. And Kujo is strictly a RT, so it makes even more sense to develop Hendy at LT.

better days
06-29-2015, 07:43 AM
He might. Although again, I think he's better suited to LT. And Kujo is strictly a RT, so it makes even more sense to develop Hendy at LT.

Henderson has the versatility to play both LT & RT.

He can be developed into the perfect swing Tackle.

I don't think Henderson can win the LT job over Glenn this year.

But injuries happen which makes Henderson valuable.

Goobylal
06-29-2015, 08:17 AM
Henderson has the versatility to play both LT & RT.

He can be developed into the perfect swing Tackle.

I don't think Henderson can win the LT job over Glenn this year.

But injuries happen which makes Henderson valuable.
I don't expect him to win the LT over Glenn. But I think he'll probably be the future LT. Glenn is low down on the re-sign list.

better days
06-29-2015, 09:24 AM
I don't expect him to win the LT over Glenn. But I think he'll probably be the future LT. Glenn is low down on the re-sign list.

He is definitely below Dareus, but Glenn should be above Bradham IMO.

swiper
06-29-2015, 07:19 PM

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article8657133.ece/alternates/w460/homer-simpson.png

Said the hopeless homer

better days
06-30-2015, 09:19 AM
http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article8657133.ece/alternates/w460/homer-simpson.png

Said the hopeless homer

I will wear the title of Homer.

It is much better than TROLL which you are.

Bill Cody
08-27-2015, 09:36 AM
bump

The Jokeman
08-27-2015, 04:01 PM
He is definitely below Dareus, but Glenn should be above Bradham IMO.

Based on ability to replace yes that's a good ranking yet with Bradham being cheaper to bring back we might keep him and look to draft Glenn's replacement with our top pick in next year's draft.

swiper
08-28-2015, 04:18 AM
But beyond interior backup Kraig Urbik, there’s not a ton of reason to be confident if there are any injuries to the starting five. Urbik can handle center and both guard positions. Cyrus Kouandjio will most likely be the first tackle in as a backup, but after coming along nicely in OTAs and minicamp, he hasn’t continued the same growth through training camp. That's partly the reason Henderson has taken that job back. Backup guard Cyril Richardson can be of help as a power blocker, and can be used in a pinch at tackle, but is inconsistent in space and would be shaky as a long-term answer if Incognito or Miller went out for an extended length of time.

http://www.wgr550.com/Four-things-we-learned-from-Bills-training-camp/21897122

Jimkelly12203
08-28-2015, 08:29 AM
Based on ability to replace yes that's a good ranking yet with Bradham being cheaper to bring back we might keep him and look to draft Glenn's replacement with our top pick in next year's draft.I think you're right. We need to draft two Tackles and a Center in the first five rounds IMO. The depth on this OL is frightening and Eric Wood, though I do love him, has clearly taken a step back. We can't possibly pay top tier money to Glen and Dareus so if someone pays Cordy, we need to draft his replacement.

HHURRICANE
08-29-2015, 01:46 AM
Sorry but you have read way too far into this. This is purely motivation to get Sentreal Henderson motivated for camp. Thd pads will go on and Kjuondo will be the 2nd round reach pick that we thought we had. Thd fact that our 2nd rounder was a healthy scratch all last season is not encouraging for his future.

I thought this thread got pulled up to thank me for calling this.

swiper
08-29-2015, 03:57 AM
We don't thank people for stating the obvious.

IlluminatusUIUC
08-29-2015, 09:35 AM
I thought this thread got pulled up to thank me for calling this.

Thanking people for trying to dial back BillsImpossible is a full time job.