X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Coach Sal's Arrow up Guys

Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy

QB EJ Manuel

Manuel ended mandatory minicamp on a positive note. He may have gone into offseason workouts as the #2 or even #3 QB in the new coaching staff’s minds, but because neither Matt Cassel nor Tyrod Taylor were able to separate themselves, and EJ made a final-day good impression, he’s going to make sure this stays a three-man race well into training camp.
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Re: Coach Sal's Arrow up Guys

Coach Sal ? really ? another guy with 2 cents. I'll wait till I hear from the voice that counts . Coach Rex.. anything else is just someone else's guess.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I wouldn't even buy anything Rex says until he names a starter. He won't say anything to the media about it until he makes a decision and tells them being closed doors.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

I'm holding out for the Pat Moran Junior Journalist Arrow Up guys personally.

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

LOL @ Yasgur with the passive aggressive Manuel love.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
            • Aug 2004

This new guy Sal is already getting on my nerves since he took over from JoeB. Before that, he sounded refeshing from his days coaching high school in Fla., and may have a little more Xs and Os knowledge than anyone in WGR. He seems to be limited to those knowledges and piles on stats to make his day every time. JoeB, while too much his own opnion towards the end, at least had some contact providing some scoup here and there.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
              This new guy Sal is already getting on my nerves since he took over from JoeB. Before that, he sounded refeshing from his days coaching high school in Fla., and may have a little more Xs and Os knowledge than anyone in WGR. He seems to be limited to those knowledges and piles on stats to make his day every time. JoeB, while too much his own opnion towards the end, at least had some contact providing some scoup here and there.
              He wasn't much better when he posted on this board, tbh.

Comment

• sudzy
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                He coached girls soccer.
                Keys to being successful on sports radio: act like your opinions are the only ones that matter, talk over everyone else, hang up on anyone that disagrees. Check, check and check

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by sudzy View Post
                  He coached girls soccer.
                  Keys to being successful on sports radio: act like your opinions are the only ones that matter, talk over everyone else, hang up on anyone that disagrees. Check, check and check
                  Well, you are a liar, so your opinion certainly doesn't matter.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

I think Sal is a good guy with some knowledge on the sport and is now the beat reporter for WGR for the Bills. He will eventually gain contacts and will get more in depth info on the Bills. He also hosted a shows with Bills players over the last few years. I like the guy.

Oh, he coached high school football for years in Florida.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
                      I think Sal is a good guy with some knowledge on the sport and is now the beat reporter for WGR for the Bills. He will eventually gain contacts and will get more in depth info on the Bills. He also hosted a shows with Bills players over the last few years. I like the guy.

Sal was a position Coach, never a High School football HC in Fla.

But he did go to a number of football coaching clinics in Fla.

Sal knows football as well as anyone in his media position.

I am happy to have him on WGR because Sal has a passion for football, unlike the rest of the clowns on that station.

John Murphy is the only other person on WGR that gives a damn about football & the Bills.

The rest of them would rather talk about food or movies or music or the Sabres than about the Bills.

And all Sal said is that EJ is still in the RACE for the QB job. He was not eliminated in OTA's.

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Comment

• sudzy
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post

How you been Sal?

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post

John Murphy is the only other person on WGR that gives a damn about football & the Bills.

Jeremy White puts in hours off the air to break down football film he isn't a expert but at least thats more than Schopp or Bulldog would do

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                              Jeremy White puts in hours off the air to break down football film he isn't a expert but at least thats more than Schopp or Bulldog would do
                              Good point. Too bad we have to put up with Schopp & Bulldog.

Comment

Working...
                              X