PDA

View Full Version : Coach Sal's Arrow up Guys

Yasgur's Farm
06-22-2015, 11:11 AM
http://www.wgr550.com/Capaccio-Arrow-Up-Arrow-Down/21663722#.VYg_-yfByyQ.facebook

QB EJ Manuel

Manuel ended mandatory minicamp on a positive note. He may have gone into offseason workouts as the #2 or even #3 QB in the new coaching staff’s minds, but because neither Matt Cassel nor Tyrod Taylor were able to separate themselves, and EJ made a final-day good impression, he’s going to make sure this stays a three-man race well into training camp.

sdbillsfan2
06-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Coach Sal ? really ? another guy with 2 cents. I'll wait till I hear from the voice that counts . Coach Rex.. anything else is just someone else's guess.

OpIv37
06-22-2015, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't even buy anything Rex says until he names a starter. He won't say anything to the media about it until he makes a decision and tells them being closed doors.

Mr. Pink
06-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm holding out for the Pat Moran Junior Journalist Arrow Up guys personally.

swiper
06-22-2015, 11:47 AM
LOL @ Yasgur with the passive aggressive Manuel love.

ghz in pittsburgh
06-22-2015, 11:52 AM
This new guy Sal is already getting on my nerves since he took over from JoeB. Before that, he sounded refeshing from his days coaching high school in Fla., and may have a little more Xs and Os knowledge than anyone in WGR. He seems to be limited to those knowledges and piles on stats to make his day every time. JoeB, while too much his own opnion towards the end, at least had some contact providing some scoup here and there.

Mr. Pink
06-22-2015, 02:20 PM
This new guy Sal is already getting on my nerves since he took over from JoeB. Before that, he sounded refeshing from his days coaching high school in Fla., and may have a little more Xs and Os knowledge than anyone in WGR. He seems to be limited to those knowledges and piles on stats to make his day every time. JoeB, while too much his own opnion towards the end, at least had some contact providing some scoup here and there.

He wasn't much better when he posted on this board, tbh.

sudzy
06-22-2015, 02:43 PM

He coached girls soccer.
Keys to being successful on sports radio: act like your opinions are the only ones that matter, talk over everyone else, hang up on anyone that disagrees. Check, check and check

chernobylwraiths
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
He coached girls soccer.
Keys to being successful on sports radio: act like your opinions are the only ones that matter, talk over everyone else, hang up on anyone that disagrees. Check, check and check

Well, you are a liar, so your opinion certainly doesn't matter.

chernobylwraiths
06-22-2015, 03:43 PM
I think Sal is a good guy with some knowledge on the sport and is now the beat reporter for WGR for the Bills. He will eventually gain contacts and will get more in depth info on the Bills. He also hosted a shows with Bills players over the last few years. I like the guy.

Oh, he coached high school football for years in Florida.

better days
06-22-2015, 03:56 PM
I think Sal is a good guy with some knowledge on the sport and is now the beat reporter for WGR for the Bills. He will eventually gain contacts and will get more in depth info on the Bills. He also hosted a shows with Bills players over the last few years. I like the guy.

Sal was a position Coach, never a High School football HC in Fla.

But he did go to a number of football coaching clinics in Fla.

Sal knows football as well as anyone in his media position.

I am happy to have him on WGR because Sal has a passion for football, unlike the rest of the clowns on that station.

John Murphy is the only other person on WGR that gives a damn about football & the Bills.

The rest of them would rather talk about food or movies or music or the Sabres than about the Bills.

And all Sal said is that EJ is still in the RACE for the QB job. He was not eliminated in OTA's.

swiper
06-22-2015, 04:24 PM
:lolabove::loser:

sudzy
06-22-2015, 04:42 PM

How you been Sal?

Ginger Vitis
06-22-2015, 04:45 PM
John Murphy is the only other person on WGR that gives a damn about football & the Bills.

Jeremy White puts in hours off the air to break down football film he isn't a expert but at least thats more than Schopp or Bulldog would do

better days
06-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Jeremy White puts in hours off the air to break down football film he isn't a expert but at least thats more than Schopp or Bulldog would do

Good point. Too bad we have to put up with Schopp & Bulldog.

Mace
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Stood behind him the other day at 7-11, he bought a lot of caffeinated sugary drinks late in the day. Seems awfully peppy, caffeinated and sugared. Taller than I thought, has a good tan. I was going to say "Hey Coach, it's Mace from the Range", I always liked him, got along ok with him on the boards, and enjoyed his Florida internet shows. But then I thought about mugging him if I could checkout quick enough, then I thought well that would be rude, then I realized they know me at the store and I'd be on camera, and by then, woosh, he was gone in a well sugared caffeinated way that I couldn't match.

When I got out of the store, I marveled, he was gone, it was as if he'd never been there, and just so because he'll never be able to point Johnny Laws at my area for a manhunt if Interpol asks him if he knows me.

Skooby
06-22-2015, 07:39 PM
How you been Sal?
No, that's Al.

Frenchman
06-22-2015, 07:41 PM
Sal or Al my friend?!

Jake
06-22-2015, 07:41 PM
So in other words EJ won the special olympics of QB competitions. Thanks Coach.

OpIv37
06-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Stood behind him the other day at 7-11, he bought a lot of caffeinated sugary drinks late in the day. Seems awfully peppy, caffeinated and sugared. Taller than I thought, has a good tan. I was going to say "Hey Coach, it's Mace from the Range", I always liked him, got along ok with him on the boards, and enjoyed his Florida internet shows. But then I thought about mugging him if I could checkout quick enough, then I thought well that would be rude, then I realized they know me at the store and I'd be on camera, and by then, woosh, he was gone in a well sugared caffeinated way that I couldn't match.

When I got out of the store, I marveled, he was gone, it was as if he'd never been there, and just so because he'll never be able to point Johnny Laws at my area for a manhunt if Interpol asks him if he knows me.

Let me guess: you were in 7-11 to buy tin foil because your hat needs a few extra layers.

Mace
06-22-2015, 08:04 PM
Let me guess: you were in 7-11 to buy tin foil because your hat needs a few extra layers.

Nah, I was there for Labatt's light (I'm watching my weight to stay hot for the ladies who ignore my aging behind, just in case) and a 2.99 Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt for next morning's breakfast (NO don't toast it now for the love of Heaven). I get my tinfoil way cheaper at Savealot which you might want to look into when you need your next hat too. You only go to 7-11 for beer, relatively tasty overpriced food if you're lazy, and ample amounts of caffeinated sugary drinks at a reasonable price.

Get nothing whatever else there, they have like a 150% markup, unless you are low on smokes and need an emergency pack before someone does a reservation run, or just want to stand in line behind the swells who are loading up on caffeinated sugary drinks.

And why in the world do you think I use a tinfoil hat ?

The Jokeman
06-23-2015, 04:34 PM
How you been Sal?

I've met cher and Sal in person and they are two different people.

Mace
06-23-2015, 07:19 PM
I've met cher and Sal in person and they are two different people.

Interestingly, I've met a number of other posters saying I was a different poster, because I figured they were different posters than they claimed to be, and probably were, like I was. I am always hoping to meet Mace. I once convinced someone I was Blondie and Coastal by running in and out of the room alot with a wig and sunglasses, keeping my hand over my chin to cover my beard or they'd know I wasn't Coastal.

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Loved watching Sal's show live from his basement in Florida, especially when he played the Shout song. Fun times.

I think he does a great job covering the Bills, and he loves Buffalo. He's definitely a homer, but he's doing his best to be an objective reporter.

He recently stepped in to the position after Joe Buscaglia went to WKBW, so give him time to develop some chemistry with a new coaching staff.

Sal's smart enough not to spill the beans on the quarterback competition. He knows the game.

Can't wait for training camp. As for WGR...

If I have to continually listen about Jack Eichel for the next 6 weeks on WGR, I'm going to turn the station back to Jack.

How long can you beat it about Jack? Schopp, the Bulldog, Jeremy White, and even Howard Simon are beyond having a man crush on Eichel, their obsession with this 18 year old kid is like some kind of secret gay attraction they can't stop thinking and talking about.

Mace
06-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Loved watching Sal's show live from his basement in Florida, especially when he played the Shout song. Fun times.

I think he does a great job covering the Bills, and he loves Buffalo. He's definitely a homer, but he's doing his best to be an objective reporter.

He recently stepped in to the position after Joe Buscaglia went to WKBW, so give him time to develop some chemistry with a new coaching staff.

Sal's smart enough not to spill the beans on the quarterback competition. He knows the game.

Can't wait for training camp. As for WGR...

If I have to continually listen about Jack Eichel for the next 6 weeks on WGR, I'm going to turn the station back to Jack.

How long can you beat it about Jack? Schopp, the Bulldog, Jeremy White, and even Howard Simon are beyond having a man crush on Eichel, their obsession with this 18 year old kid is like some kind of secret gay attraction they can't stop thinking and talking about.

I enjoyed his interview with Matt Warren from Rumblings last night. No wild speculation, just observation.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/videos/2015/6/22/8824661/buffalo-rumblings-live-buffalo-bills-ota-minicamp-reports

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 07:35 PM
"He did 21 pullups."

Bulldog's heart melts. Jeremy and Howard get a woody.

As Schopp once said back in 2006 about the Sabres, "And the love affair begins."

Is WGR a sports station, or a Danielle Steel novel?

Ginger Vitis
06-23-2015, 07:39 PM
"He did 21 pullups."

Bulldog's heart melts. Jeremy and Howard get a woody.

As Schopp once said back in 2006 about the Sabres, "And the love affair begins."

Is WGR a sports station, or a Danielle Steel novel?

And that is coming from a guy who claimed he felt like a baby who had just been burped when you heard Chris Simms say Tyrod taylor would be the Bills starting QB

Mace
06-23-2015, 07:56 PM
And that is coming from a guy who claimed he felt like a baby who had just been burped when you heard Chris Simms say Tyrod taylor would be the Bills starting QB

I missed that but sure will remember that analogy, it's awesome.

he felt like a baby who had just been burped

Wow.

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 07:58 PM

Ginger, please get a sense of humor.

Do you see my avatar? It was meant to be funny, honey.

Does anyone remember laughter?

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 08:07 PM
I enjoyed his interview with Matt Warren from Rumblings last night. No wild speculation, just observation.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/videos/2015/6/22/8824661/buffalo-rumblings-live-buffalo-bills-ota-minicamp-reports

Matt Warren looks like a young Bill Polian interviewing Sal C.

Mace, please stop messing with the time machine. Thank you.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CwUozz5gDh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ginger Vitis
06-23-2015, 08:15 PM
Ginger, please get a sense of humor.

Do you see my avatar? It was meant to be funny, honey.

Does anyone remember laughter?

I do think you're hilarious... Im guessing you dont care about hockey or the Sabres that's fine but wait until Sabres developmental camp starts July 6 to July 12 a whole week of Eichel mania on WGR lol

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Sal looks like the Italian version of The Edge from U2.

Speaking of The Edge, I think Sal would be an excellent salesman for the HeadBlade.

Ginger Vitis
06-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Matt Warren looks like a young Bill Polian interviewing Sal C.

Mace, please stop messing with the time machine. Thank you.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CwUozz5gDh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Best cameo in that movie was Johnny from the Karate kid

BillsImpossible
06-23-2015, 08:28 PM
I do think you're hilarious... Im guessing you dont care about hockey or the Sabres that's fine but wait until Sabres developmental camp starts July 6 to July 12 a whole week of Eichel mania on WGR lol

I love the Sabres but must be honest about this. When the Sabres went to the Conference Finals in 2006, WGR played songs from lunatic fans that made me cringe so much I still bear the scars.

I was like, "These people are totally F u ct," and WGR ran away with it.

That kind of weirded me out. Listening to grown adults sing about hockey players was just a tad too peculiar.

better days
06-24-2015, 08:09 AM
So, Fred jackson was on the Howard Simon show yesterday for a full hour.

Simon asked him important questions like what TV shows he & his wife watch & what is his favorite movie?

One hour of Fred & we get 55 minutes of BS & 5 minutes at the END of the hour of football talk.

justasportsfan
06-24-2015, 10:07 AM
Love him or hate him. I'd lean towards what Sal has to say than any mb poster who wishes he had Sal's knowledge of the bills.