• swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Bruins

Reach reach reach
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Bruins

Yep..Zboril and Debrusk was a reach by 10 to 12 spots.. Senyshyn was a reach by a round and a half

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Today is Tanksgiving in Boston
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Isn't Spiked a Bruins fan? Wonder how he feels about them tanking.

I mean, I hope they're intentionally tanking because Don Sweeney is actually certifiably ******ed if these moves are anything but.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
          • Aug 2012

bleacher report first wrote a scathing piece on the hamilton trade, then graded the bruins first round picks as a C-, D+, and a fat ole F.

what a day... maybe murray can fleece sweeney tomorrow or something.
          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

I want to know what Patrice Bergeron thinks

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

I'm surprised they couldn't dump Chara.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
                I'm surprised they couldn't dump Chara.
                That's numero uno dump as far as I'm concerned for them.

hes done.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                  • Feb 2009

They finally made a decent pick Brandon carlo 6'5 225 defensemen went around where he should have

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Seems like one troll is going to gone for awhile

Comment

• Swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                      I want to know what Patrice Bergeron thinks
                      He says it worked for the Sabres, the tank can work for us too!

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                        • Aug 2013

hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha what a joke

Can't wait until we can say this about the Patriots. It's a long time coming but Boston sports is due for an arsfecking

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

if i ever found alladins lamp i would wish that milan lucic gets fd in the a with tom bradys over inflated weiner
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

First off, Hamilton wouldn't negotiate he was steadfast at 7M per season and wouldn't budge. And with him gone we resigned McQuaid and now have the money to pay Krug. So I don't hate that trade, we're in cap hell. Sweeney inherited that from Chiarelli. So his back was against the wall. The Lucic trade was way necessary and I was glad to see him part with someone that should've been moved last season. I thought he got a decent return on that deal.

Also, we had 3 mid-round first picks, there's no sure things in the mid-first round. So I don't really care what people were graded at.

The end result is we're going to be paying for that Tuukka contract for a long time.

We definitely didn't do anything to anything to get better but we took the right steps in my opinion.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              First off, Hamilton wouldn't negotiate he was steadfast at 7M per season and wouldn't budge. And with him gone we resigned McQuaid and now have the money to pay Krug. So I don't hate that trade, we're in cap hell. Sweeney inherited that from Chiarelli. So his back was against the wall. The Lucic trade was way necessary and I was glad to see him part with someone that should've been moved last season. I thought he got a decent return on that deal.

Also, we had 3 mid-round first picks, there's no sure things in the mid-first round. So I don't really care what people were graded at.

The end result is we're going to be paying for that Tuukka contract for a long time.

We definitely didn't do anything to anything to get better but we took the right steps in my opinion.
                              Not going to argue with you if you like the moves, but Hamilton is now your best defenseman (or was) especially going forward and he is still very young. You pay that for a number one defenseman. He seems to be considered league wide as a top defenseman. McQuaid is a second pair guy at best. The Lucic trade netted you a lot more than I thought it would.

I will agree that draft picks are what they are and you won't know if he did well for at least 2 and more likely three years.

Again, if you like the moves than that's fine, but as I see them, it almost looks like you are on the verge of a major rebuild. Getting rid of Tuuka would solidify that.

Comment

Working...
                              X