PDA

View Full Version : Who should the Sabres target in free agency?

coastal
06-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Obviously, priority #1 is locking up Ryan O'Reilly to a longterm deal. Like it or not... and I love it... he's one the franchise cornerstones!

Outside of that... here are my top two free agent targets...

Francois Beauchemin, D Anaheim Ducks
Michael Frolik, RW Winnipeg Jets

land those two and we will make a playoff run next year.

JATMtheJATM
06-26-2015, 09:55 PM
neuvirth- hes steady eddy in net. if lehner isnt ready (or flops) we have a guy who can step in and play well.
justin williams- winger who scores decently that plays his best hockey in april and may
defense. i thought zad was going to be a big piece next year. obviously, not so much now, so they need someone. defense with pysyk and risto is still really young. id like some insurance.

Crisis
06-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Sekera

snow1989
06-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Goalies:
Neuvirth : He was playing well down the stretch
Allen : He had a good year in St Louis, he's fairly young also.

Defense: ( for experience)
Franson: Big body, 6 yrs experience could help the youngsters
Oduya : If not too expensive.

ckg927
06-27-2015, 04:41 AM
Presuming that the Blackhawks dump his salary since they're approaching cap hell...how about bringing in Brent Seabrook to help on D? He's younger than Oduya and has a lot of experience(AND 3 cups to boot!). Wouldn't have a problem with us making a play for Cody Franson either.

ct bills fan
06-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Definitely a dman of too. Sekera, odulya, Martin - biggest need is a lefty. 1 or 2 goalies ; starter for Rochester backup for BUF. One more forward - frolik, Williams, even St Louis on a short deal

mightysimi
06-29-2015, 12:32 PM
I read that Frolik is looking at Mtl.

casdhf
06-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Chriistian Ehrhoff