McKenzie believes Sabres are targeting Oduya in UFA...has ties to Bogosian and Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

McKenzie believes Sabres are targeting Oduya in UFA...has ties to Bogosian and Kane

Bob McKenzie of TSN thinks Sabres GM Tim Murray is targeting Johnny Oduya to sign as an UFA, Oduya played with Bogosian and Kane when he played for Thrashers/Jets franchise
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 06-30-2015, 05:02 PM.
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: McKenzie believes Sabres are targeting Oduya in UFA...has ties to Bogosian and Ka

Oduya and Paul Martin and call it a day.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: McKenzie believes Sabres are targeting Oduya in UFA...has ties to Bogosian and Ka

A bit long in the tooth- wouldn't go over 3 years. We could use his experience though.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
        Bob McKenzie of TSN thinks Sabres GM Tim Murray is targeting Johnny Oduya to sign as an UFA, Oduya played with Bogosian and Kane when he played for Thrashers/Jets franchise
        He isn't the ideal top 4 guy I was looking for but think he could be a good 5th or 6th and let one of the young kids be our 7/off the bench guy.

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
          He isn't the ideal top 4 guy I was looking for but think he could be a good 5th or 6th and let one of the young kids be our 7/off the bench guy.
          He'd be a top pairing defensemen with Risto

Comment

• snow1989
            • Sep 2003

I'd say he could be a top 4 pairing. Shoots left and can chew up minutes. Decent shot blocker. I think his experience would be a big asset in bringing the kids up to speed
            I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Personally I would not be too active in FA. So many teams are in cap jail that deals can be made in late August for good players and not break the bank. I worry FAs will be way overpaid at this point.
              Teams can be over the cap now but come September their will be fire sales going on with many teams to get under cap.

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by don137 View Post
                Personally I would not be too active in FA. So many teams are in cap jail that deals can be made in late August for good players and not break the bank. I worry FAs will be way overpaid at this point.
                Teams can be over the cap now but come September their will be fire sales going on with many teams to get under cap.
                That's exactly what's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X