• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Jimbo firing TD passes like he never retired

Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 06-30-2015, 07:25 PM.
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: Jimbo firing TD passes like he never retired

Sign him up and name him the starter!
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• ICRockets
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2008

I had a dream last night that we beat the Cowboys 37-30 in the Super Bowl when Jim Kelly threw a TD to Sammy Watkins in the last minute of the game. I don't think I've woken up so happy in years.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
        I had a dream last night that we beat the Cowboys 37-30 in the Super Bowl when Jim Kelly threw a TD to Sammy Watkins in the last minute of the game. I don't think I've woken up so happy in years.
        Minus the soaked mattress ?
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

With today's pass happy rules combined with the fact that he was a first Ballot HOFer, I have no doubt that he could probably break his personal best marks that he established with the Houston Gamblers in 84.

Comment

• feldspar
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
            I had a dream last night where this suave guy had a hit song entitled "I'm totally whacked-out over you." Kind of a catchy love song. It was a real song, and I could remember how it goes when I woke up. There was more of an intricate plot involved too.

Made me laugh about 10 seconds after I woke up and processed it all. Great way to start the day.

True story.

Comment

Working...
            X