PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo firing TD passes like he never retired

DetDannyWilliams
06-30-2015, 07:21 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25229104/look-jim-kelly-firing-touchdown-passes-like-hes-still-in-the-nfl

JoeMama
06-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Sign him up and name him the starter!

ICRockets
06-30-2015, 10:03 PM
I had a dream last night that we beat the Cowboys 37-30 in the Super Bowl when Jim Kelly threw a TD to Sammy Watkins in the last minute of the game. I don't think I've woken up so happy in years.

Night Train
07-01-2015, 05:46 AM
I had a dream last night that we beat the Cowboys 37-30 in the Super Bowl when Jim Kelly threw a TD to Sammy Watkins in the last minute of the game. I don't think I've woken up so happy in years.

Minus the soaked mattress ? :up:

Generalissimus Gibby
07-02-2015, 05:32 PM
With today's pass happy rules combined with the fact that he was a first Ballot HOFer, I have no doubt that he could probably break his personal best marks that he established with the Houston Gamblers in 84.

feldspar
07-03-2015, 11:39 PM

I had a dream last night where this suave guy had a hit song entitled "I'm totally whacked-out over you." Kind of a catchy love song. It was a real song, and I could remember how it goes when I woke up. There was more of an intricate plot involved too.

Made me laugh about 10 seconds after I woke up and processed it all. Great way to start the day.

True story.