• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

AFC East: Sheldon Richardson gets 4 game suspension for PEDs

Will miss games against the Browns, Colts, Eagles and Dolphins.

“I apologize for letting down my family, teammates, this organization and the fans,” Richardson said in a statement sent through the team. “However, words aren’t enough. This is something that can only be addressed by how I handle myself from this point on. I don’t want this to take away from what the team is trying to accomplish. While I won’t be there at the start of the regular season, I will do whatever I can to support my teammates until I’m able to return to the field.”

In a separate statement, coach Todd Bowles called the news “disappointing” and said that the Jets will “keep moving forward with our preparations” for the 2015 season.

Those preparations will likely include a larger role for first-round pick Leonard Williams, who will likely join Muhammad Wilkerson and Damon Harrison as the team’s top linemen until Richardson can return.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: AFC East: Sheldon Richardson gets 4 game suspension for PEDs

Bahahahaha. Um, I mean unfortunate for the young man who is known to think so highly of himself, and for Todd Bowles, handicapped in his first 4 games, and for the Jets being handicapped so while playing in our division.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: AFC East: Sheldon Richardson gets 4 game suspension for PEDs

At least he will be available to play the Cheaters, the only team I would love to see the Jets beat.

Comment

Working...
      X