PDA

View Full Version : Coming to town again

northernbillfan
07-06-2015, 03:42 PM
We will in town for the Bengals game October 18th. It's my wife's first visit to Buffalo for a game and she's a Bengals fan so be nice.

Are there any tickets kicking around for that game yet?

better days
07-06-2015, 03:47 PM
We will in town for the Bengals game October 18th. It's my wife's first visit to Buffalo for a game and she's a Bengals fan so be nice.

The game is sold out. Your best bet it to have a Season ticket holder member of this board with extra tickets hook you up for face value & maybe a little fee.

THATHURMANATOR
07-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Go on Stub hub or Vivid seats.

HAMMER
07-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Just buy club seats, well worth the extra dough to not have to wait in long bathroom or beer lines.

BillsImpossible
07-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Just buy club seats, well worth the extra dough to not have to wait in long bathroom or beer lines.

Club seats are the best! No waiting in line before the game either. I've been to a lot of games, had season tickets in years past but never experienced what it was like to sit in those red seats with the heaters above my head until last season.

Well worth the extra dough, indeed. Great experience.

Nice pseudo Carly Simon reference, northernbillfan.

stuckincincy
07-09-2015, 09:20 AM

The NFL site has their ticket exchange:

http://www.nfl.com/tickets/buffalo-bills

THATHURMANATOR
07-10-2015, 08:33 AM

But it is sold out.