• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

the Brady suspension... What if.

I always believed the suspension would be reduced atleast to get Brady on the field for the Dallas game IN DALLAS.

Is it possible that the back up they trott out there... Who is it Jeanine Garafalo? what If the next Brady is uncovered. Remeber Bledsoe going down and a late round backup emerged...

Dejavu?

So the new Brady kicks ass and makes old Tom surprisingly available . One Bills Drive swoops in and picks up Brady for a first and he is welcomed with a huge party at the Ralph...

(I can see him in sunglasses and a long overcoat like Bledsoe wore, looking over a sea of Bills fans - only he'd be shirtless and holding a goat.)

Brady would give the Bills a half a season of promise.... then (wet farting noise)

The Pats go on to win 3 more superbowls and dominate the East for another 15 years...

God that would suck but the Patriots are THE team that would have the golden horseshoe shoved up the collective New England butthole sideways.

Just imagine.... and experience the nausea
  • ICRockets
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2008

Re: the Brady suspension... What if.

Go home, sukie, you're drunk.

Comment

• Topas
      German smartass
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
      (I can see him in sunglasses and a long overcoat like Bledsoe wore, looking over a sea of Bills fans - only he'd be shirtless and holding a goat.)
      That made me laugh. The rest of your post sucks.

Comment

• GingerP
        • Aug 2012

I doubt Brady misses any games early. He will go to court and get an injunction, and the thing will drag on until next offseason before something happens.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
          Go home, sukie, you're drunk.
          Don't even remember what drunk looks like. I wish there was a forum in NEW England when Bledsoe went down prior to Brady's first game... He wasn't anointed until there was snow on his helmet in a playoff game.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

new england won't make him available. and he is a system qb. he knows he can't survive without the cheating guidance. that's why he has taken off market contracts his entire career despite numbers that says he's the best of the best. they have him by the short ones in new england. and all he has is his reputation. that's why he isn't taking it like every other player.

i wouldn't mind the justice of watching them dumb their golden boy to the bench.

but i also wouldn't mind that they NFL decides, "this is going to court anyways and we do have a lot more money than the players, we'll make them pay to see the cards. the suspension is upheld and if you feel like a lawsuit is needed, we'll suspend you until the court has decided otherwise." then they just make him sit out a seaosn or two, which for brady, could be his entire remaining career. and guess what. no court case is going to make the doubt go away. and it should impact him for his HoF consideration.

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
              new england won't make him available. and he is a system qb. he knows he can't survive without the cheating guidance. that's why he has taken off market contracts his entire career despite numbers that says he's the best of the best. they have him by the short ones in new england. and all he has is his reputation. that's why he isn't taking it like every other player.

i wouldn't mind the justice of watching them dumb their golden boy to the bench.

but i also wouldn't mind that they NFL decides, "this is going to court anyways and we do have a lot more money than the players, we'll make them pay to see the cards. the suspension is upheld and if you feel like a lawsuit is needed, we'll suspend you until the court has decided otherwise." then they just make him sit out a seaosn or two, which for brady, could be his entire remaining career. and guess what. no court case is going to make the doubt go away. and it should impact him for his HoF consideration.
              I think Brady would go for an injunction 1st before he filed suit. If granted that would defer any suspension until the case is heard, probably after the season. If the injunction was denied Brady may just fold and accept the penalty even if it's 4 games.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Might as well plan on Brady facing us in WK2

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

I always believed the suspension would be reduced atleast to get Brady on the field for the Dallas game IN DALLAS.

Is it possible that the back up they trott out there... Who is it Jeanine Garafalo? what If the next Brady is uncovered. Remeber Bledsoe going down and a late round backup emerged...

Dejavu?

So the new Brady kicks ass and makes old Tom surprisingly available . One Bills Drive swoops in and picks up Brady for a first and he is welcomed with a huge party at the Ralph...

Brady would give the Bills a half a season of promise.... then (wet farting noise)

The Pats go on to win 3 more superbowls and dominate the East for another 15 years...

God that would suck but the Patriots are THE team that would have the golden horseshoe shoved up the collective New England butthole sideways.

Just imagine.... and experience the nausea
                  No

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

The day Tom Brady signs a contract and plays for the Buffalo Bills is the day I take a vacation from the team that'll last until he's gone, and I'm dead-ass serious.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

He will retire a Patriot..and then all of Pats nation will abandon the team and go back to watching baseball.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jimmifli
                        • Nov 2006

I agree!

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                          Might as well plan on Brady facing us in WK2
                          I sure hope so, beating the Pats w/o Brady would be a pretty hollow victory.

Comment

Working...
                          X