Clear All
  • DGreg
    • Jan 2006

Shady actin shady

• BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: Shady actin shady

Ummm. No. He's on vacation partying in Vegas. Nothing shady about that.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

The hat provides a lot of shade
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

thats not acting shady. this is acting shady

Restaurant Owner Refuses To Apologize For Tip Shaming LeSean McCoy

Tommy Up, owner of restaurant PYT in Philadelphia took to Facebook to explain why he is tip shaming LeSean McCoy a running back for the Eagles. Up posted a letter to his page after receiving backlash for a receipt he shared showing the player left at $.20 tip on a $61.56 bill.

Up explained that it was his decision to post the receipt of the bill not his employee’s.
        “I decided to take action after some serious thought. And while I’d like to apologize to Mr. McCoy I cannot in good conscience do so. I stand by my actions one hundred percent.”

Up said that when McCoy came into the restaurant with his three friends he was seated at a table next to himself and his management. He claims that McCoy was rude to his server and made disparaging remarks about women
        (shocking - mh). The server, who was excited to serve the football player, was a little nervous but happy to do it. The owner says that when McCoy left his server looked down at the check with an odd expression.
        “Mr. McCoy had left a .03% tip for our staff. Our staff was beyond excited to see him walk into our burger joint and was excited to serve him. That’s twenty cents on a tab of over $60. Twenty cents that our server has to split with the food runner and the bartender. Two dimes from an insulting multimillionaire.”

McCoy claims his service was bad because that just doesn’t make sense. Why would a restaurant owner in the team’s hometown put his business on the line to protect a crappy employee? Football fans are some of the most passionate (sometimes crazy) fans. Why would he want to face their wrath?

It’s easier to say it was bad service than,”I’m a selfish, insulting ***** who doesn’t appreciate the people who make my life easier.”

(dont actually click on the link, theres a script on that page that made my browser go all wonky)

i got all the information i needed when he pulled that chip kelly stuff. ive known many guys like that, we all have, classic black guy ass hole. of course its mostly just standard self absorbed guy ass hole, with some very typical thug life black guy stuff thrown in too. cant stand those kinds of guys actually. neither can the black guys i hang out with. cant wait for that archetype to be driven back to the fringe where it belongs with the other anti-social personalities

but while hes here i hope hes good on the field
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
          thats not acting shady. this is acting shady

Restaurant Owner Refuses To Apologize For Tip Shaming LeSean McCoy

Tommy Up, owner of restaurant PYT in Philadelphia took to Facebook to explain why he is tip shaming LeSean McCoy a running back for the Eagles. Up posted a letter to his page after receiving backlash for a receipt he shared showing the player left at $.20 tip on a $61.56 bill.

Up explained that it was his decision to post the receipt of the bill not his employee’s.
          “I decided to take action after some serious thought. And while I’d like to apologize to Mr. McCoy I cannot in good conscience do so. I stand by my actions one hundred percent.”

Up said that when McCoy came into the restaurant with his three friends he was seated at a table next to himself and his management. He claims that McCoy was rude to his server and made disparaging remarks about women
          (shocking - mh). The server, who was excited to serve the football player, was a little nervous but happy to do it. The owner says that when McCoy left his server looked down at the check with an odd expression.
          “Mr. McCoy had left a .03% tip for our staff. Our staff was beyond excited to see him walk into our burger joint and was excited to serve him. That’s twenty cents on a tab of over $60. Twenty cents that our server has to split with the food runner and the bartender. Two dimes from an insulting multimillionaire.”

McCoy claims his service was bad because that just doesn’t make sense. Why would a restaurant owner in the team’s hometown put his business on the line to protect a crappy employee? Football fans are some of the most passionate (sometimes crazy) fans. Why would he want to face their wrath?

It’s easier to say it was bad service than,”I’m a selfish, insulting ***** who doesn’t appreciate the people who make my life easier.”

(dont actually click on the link, theres a script on that page that made my browser go all wonky)

i got all the information i needed when he pulled that chip kelly stuff. ive known many guys like that, we all have, classic black guy ass hole. of course its mostly just standard self absorbed guy ass hole, with some very typical thug life black guy stuff thrown in too. cant stand those kinds of guys actually. neither can the black guys i hang out with. cant wait for that archetype to be driven back to the fringe where it belongs with the other anti-social personalities

but while hes here i hope hes good on the field
          The only reason to leave a .20 cent tip is to let the waiter & restaurant know the service and or food was terrible.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by better days View Post
            The only reason to leave a .20 cent tip is to let the waiter & restaurant know the service and or food was terrible.
            I'm sorry but a tip in a bad restaurant isn't .20.

That's a douche move.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
              I'm sorry but a tip in a bad restaurant isn't .20.

That's a douche move.
              I disagree. I have never done that myself, but I can understand letting them know you got terrible service.

Comment

• Meathead
                • Jul 2002

i suppose its possible a hometown nfl celebrity hero could get bad service in an established restaurant but that possibility seems infinitesimal

even if you do why in the world would you run the risk of exactly this. seems way more likely hes just a self aggrandized dick, especially after his chip kelly stunt

for the record, ive always felt anything over fifteen pcent should be reserved for exceptional service. but when i get bad service i leave ten pcent, not point three

Comment

• Meathead
                  • Jul 2002

oh and if the food is terrible i ask for it to be removed from my bill. i dont think thats ever been refused, except once a long time ago at a macdonalds bc they said i needed my takeout receipt and i didnt have it

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

lets get back to the reason for this post: being a single 27 year old dude who just signed a 40 million dollar deal and then went to Vegas in the offseason to hang out with a bunch of hot chicks IS NOT BEING SHADY!

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

i suppose its possible a hometown nfl celebrity hero could get bad service in an established restaurant but that possibility seems infinitesimal

even if you do why in the world would you run the risk of exactly this. seems way more likely hes just a self aggrandized dick, especially after his chip kelly stunt

for the record, ive always felt anything over fifteen pcent should be reserved for exceptional service. but when i get bad service i leave ten pcent, not point three
                      I usually tip 20%. If the service or food is bad, I tip 15% & never go back to that restaurant again.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If I was young and in-shape and a multi-millionaire, you'd bet your ass I'd be surrounded by hot women at the pool too, fake titties be damned.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                          If I was young and in-shape and a multi-millionaire, you'd bet your ass I'd be surrounded by hot women at the pool too, fake titties be damned.
                          Oh that one on the right in the first photo sure has a nice pair of fake titties.

Comment

• Meathead
                            • Jul 2002

if youre gonna get stunt boobs why in the world do you get the big obviously fake half basketball shaped ones. they have ones that look real for the same price. thats what i did with mine and i couldnt be happier

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                              • Jun 2024

if youre gonna get stunt boobs why in the world do you get the big obviously fake half basketball shaped ones. they have ones that look real for the same price. thats what i did with mine and i couldnt be happier
                              The scars must be pronounced on a ginger.

Comment

Working...
                              X