Bills vs Cowboys MNF 2007 -- Where to find broadcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaybo_05
    • Nov 2006

Bills vs Cowboys MNF 2007 -- Where to find broadcast?

Apologies in advance for starting a thread just for selfish purposes, but does anyone know where I might find ESPN's broadcast of this game? Been to the Ralph many times over the last 20 years and that night was undoubtedly the most charged atmosphere I've experienced. Despite the loss, it was a whale of a game with the fans performance matching anything on the field.

Some highlights I remember and would love to see again:

- George Wilson's early INT return for a touchdown.

- Kelsay's batted pass, caught for a touchdown. If I remember correctly, this occurred just after a commercial break so ESPN stuck with the live feed rather than going back to commercial before the point after. With the crowd belting the shout song, Jaws asked the guys in the booth to keep quiet so the audience could soak up the moment.

- Romo's on-field post-game interview. He gave props to the 12th Man and seemed genuinely taken aback by the volume that night.

Ya, we lost, but man that night was something to experience. Can anyone help me out? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to relive the finer moments from that October evening.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Bills vs Cowboys MNF 2007 -- Where to find broadcast?

that was one of the worst games of my 'Bills fan' career. I would like to forget about that game
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jaybo_05 View Post
      Apologies in advance for starting a thread just for selfish purposes, but does anyone know where I might find ESPN's broadcast of this game?
      seriously? that was one of the most heartbreaking regular season games i tormented myself to watch, who the heck would want to see that disaster again?
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
        seriously? that was one of the most heartbreaking regular season games i tormented myself to watch, who the heck would want to see that disaster again?
        A stealth Cowboys fan

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Edward Robinson
          • Apr 2013

Probability the worst regular season lost ever. Cowboys 1st team to win a game with 5+ turnover. As a fan looking at the game on TV never seen the crowd as electric as it was that night even during BILLS playoff games back in the day.

Cowboys went on to go 13-3 that year. Kinda of reminds me of this year NFC title game between the Greenbay vs Seattle where Greenbay gave the game away under the same circumstances

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I'm walking to my car and some bandwagon Cowboy fan is taunting me, yelling "How 'bout them Cowboys ! " .

I'm 6-4 280 and respond. 'I don't mind going back to jail" and the guy runs. LOL

That ending sucked like so many but I'm burying the Ralph era. Welcome Rex. Go Bills
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• JoeMama
              Emotion Sickness
              • Oct 2002

Having flashbacks. Bad times. Joey sad.
              Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                • Feb 2009

I think Terrence McGee had a KO return for a TD in that game

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                  • Nov 2007

That game in terms of regular season games is right up there with the mcfumbles patriots game of '09 I think it was.
                  I came.
                  I saw.
                  I conquered.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                    • Feb 2009

The season opener in 2007 was just as devastating for a few reasons than the MNF game against the Cowboys

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

I was thinking JP Losman's fumble vs the Jets was also in 2007 but I'm pretty sure that was 2008.

What an unfortunate series of misfortunes we've had over the years.
                      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

Yep Dec 14th, 2008.

Ugh, so many soul-crushing defeats where we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                          I was thinking JP Losman's fumble vs the Jets was also in 2007 but I'm pretty sure that was 2008.
                          yep it was 2008

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

that game broke my ever undying optimism for bills football. i couldn't sleep that night. watching jerry jones dance around was so painful. i realized we were always going to draw the short end of the stick. that the team was always going to choke with ralph and brandon running things at that stage. it wasn't about winning.

i never again believed the bills had a chance with their business as usual stance. and that's why i have been so harsh on brandon and his cronies. i hope the new regime without that "do the bare minimum and hope a miracle occurs" viewpoint actually can succeed.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Edward Robinson View Post
                              Probability the worst regular season lost ever. Cowboys 1st team to win a game with 5+ turnover. As a fan looking at the game on TV never seen the crowd as electric as it was that night even during BILLS playoff games back in the day.

Cowboys went on to go 13-3 that year. Kinda of reminds me of this year NFC title game between the Greenbay vs Seattle where Greenbay gave the game away under the same circumstances
                              They were also one of only a tiny tiny handful of teams to win after giving up two defensive TDs.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X