• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Is Wys a Bills fan?

The way you put down Drew Bledsoe all the time . How are you gonna feel if Drew has and outstanding year lights up the league and the Bills win the bowl. Your not even gonna be able to celebrate and enjoy it cause you will have your foot in your mouth. You are not a bills fan in my eyes. You have to back up your team no matter who is under center. Think about it with all that you have said will you really enjoy the bills winning the big one No you wont!!!!!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

uh oh.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

I gotta agree with you BFIM.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

Re: Is Wys a Bills fan?

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
          The way you put down Drew Bledsoe all the time . How are you gonna feel if Drew has and outstanding year lights up the league and the Bills win the bowl. Your not even gonna be able to celebrate and enjoy it cause you will have your foot in your mouth. You are not a bills fan in my eyes. You have to back up your team no matter who is under center. Think about it with all that you have said will you really enjoy the bills winning the big one No you wont!!!!!
          Yeah i know.

Seems to me he would prefer Bledsoe to get hurt or struggle so he can come here and say "told you" reather then respect Bledsoe and enjoy the whole team as they win.
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

There is no doubt Wys is a Bills fan. Just not a Bledsoe fan.

Comment

• clumping platelets

: <------------------Wys!! Jump aboard

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Sometimes I think wys is a Cardinals fan.

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

Anyone who has the amount of Season Tix he has I would classify as a Super Bills fan. Not only that but he DRIVES up with his whole family to most of the games from his home down south. Something aaroud 600 to 800 miles I think. In Fact even though I don't agree with him on a regular basis he is in all reallity a better fan than I. I really wish people would get off his back AND I wish Wys would stop writing the novels on why he thinks Drew is an Average QB. He is intitled to his opinion but man we are going to run out of room on this board if I see anymore 6 page posts!
                  Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Oh yeah, he's a Bills fan.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

He's more than a bills fan you and I put together BFIM. Just has a funny way of showing it.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TypicalBill
                        • Sep 2002

He's saying all this cuz he wants the Bills to be the best they can from his point of view... there's no doubt he's a Bills fan.
                        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                          He's saying all this cuz he wants the Bills to be the best they can from his point of view...

+ for the zonebucks

Comment

• Dman
                            Wagon Master
                            • Jul 2002

I can personally vouce for this much...

Wys=Bills Fan?
                            absolutely, definately, no doubt, tried and true to the red white and blue...YES!!!

Wys= RJ fan?
                            had high hopes for the boy...just too stupid...RJ not Wys...

Wys=Flutie fan?
                            hehe...this is where he proves his merit as a TRUE Bills fan...

Wys= Bledsoe fan?
                            just win baby!!
                            "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???"

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

Re: Is Wys a Bills fan?

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                              Oh, I'll feel great!

But since it hasn't happened yet, and since it didn't happen last year, and since in ten seasons he's "lit things up only twice", perhaps you should wait to see what actually happens before making such comments.

I'll feel great if he lights up the league!

Now, how are you going to feel if he tosses 15 INTs v. Philly, Tennessee, the Giants, and 4 other teams, and adds another 4 lost fumbles again to put up 18 TOs again, often the only TOs of the game in those games while we lose to half of our schedule again?

Are you going to be happy?

I'll actually be happy if Drew doesn't "light up" the league and simply doesn't throw INTs, fumble the ball away, and make stupid mistakes. Especially in the red zone to cost us points or down in our half to set teams up again!

Now, as to "my being a fan", you live about the same distance away from Buffalo that I do, right Mass???

How many season tickets did you buy this year? Last?

I own 12!

My preference is not to make the trip up there to watch Drew toss 3 INTs while the D plays well, Henry runs well, and while Drew and Gilbride tandem to lose the game for us. I will also get totally PO'd if after such a game I have to listen to how it wasn't Drew's fault again and listen as hosts talk about "all the reasons" why Drew played the way he did other than he simply played like SH&%!

But to assume that he's "gonna light up the league" when last season he only had 5 games where he pitched more than 1 TD/game w/o throwing more INTs, to me is to make rash assumptions.

Meanwhile, he put up 14 of his 24 TDs in only 5 games! 10 in the other 11 games. Since the season is a full 16 games, I'd appreciate some more consistency in his level of play. As well, 5 games where he pitched 2+ INTs we all lost.

I'm sorry for thinking that we can do better. But hey, I guess I'm alone on an island in hoping that we do what we need to do to play better vice getting all hooped up over a single player who cost us 7 games last season and did little in 4 of our 8 wins to assist in getting the win.

Meanwhile, where are your season tix located?

Perhaps we can meet at some of the games we'll be attending together.

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X