PDA

View Full Version : Is Wys a Bills fan?

BillsFanInMass
07-22-2003, 01:16 PM
The way you put down Drew Bledsoe all the time . How are you gonna feel if Drew has and outstanding year lights up the league and the Bills win the bowl. Your not even gonna be able to celebrate and enjoy it cause you will have your foot in your mouth. You are not a bills fan in my eyes. You have to back up your team no matter who is under center. Think about it with all that you have said will you really enjoy the bills winning the big one No you wont!!!!!

LtBillsFan66
07-22-2003, 01:20 PM
uh oh. :D

ublinkwescore
07-22-2003, 01:20 PM
I gotta agree with you BFIM.

clumping platelets
07-22-2003, 01:22 PM
:gag:

Demon
07-22-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
The way you put down Drew Bledsoe all the time . How are you gonna feel if Drew has and outstanding year lights up the league and the Bills win the bowl. Your not even gonna be able to celebrate and enjoy it cause you will have your foot in your mouth. You are not a bills fan in my eyes. You have to back up your team no matter who is under center. Think about it with all that you have said will you really enjoy the bills winning the big one No you wont!!!!!

Yeah i know.

Seems to me he would prefer Bledsoe to get hurt or struggle so he can come here and say "told you" reather then respect Bledsoe and enjoy the whole team as they win.

Novacane
07-22-2003, 01:32 PM
There is no doubt Wys is a Bills fan. Just not a Bledsoe fan.

clumping platelets
07-22-2003, 01:37 PM
:bandwagon: <------------------Wys!! Jump aboard :D

LtBillsFan66
07-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Sometimes I think wys is a Cardinals fan.

Voltron
07-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Anyone who has the amount of Season Tix he has I would classify as a Super Bills fan. Not only that but he DRIVES up with his whole family to most of the games from his home down south. Something aaroud 600 to 800 miles I think. In Fact even though I don't agree with him on a regular basis he is in all reallity a better fan than I. I really wish people would get off his back AND I wish Wys would stop writing the novels on why he thinks Drew is an Average QB. He is intitled to his opinion but man we are going to run out of room on this board if I see anymore 6 page posts! :D

lordofgun
07-22-2003, 01:44 PM
Oh yeah, he's a Bills fan.

justasportsfan
07-22-2003, 01:49 PM
He's more than a bills fan you and I put together BFIM. Just has a funny way of showing it.

TypicalBill
07-22-2003, 01:49 PM
He's saying all this cuz he wants the Bills to be the best they can from his point of view... there's no doubt he's a Bills fan.

Novacane
07-22-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
He's saying all this cuz he wants the Bills to be the best they can from his point of view...

+ for the zonebucks

Dman
07-22-2003, 02:26 PM
Wys=Bills Fan?
absolutely, definately, no doubt, tried and true to the red white and blue...YES!!!

Wys= RJ fan?
had high hopes for the boy...just too stupid...RJ not Wys...

Wys=Flutie fan?
hehe...this is where he proves his merit as a TRUE Bills fan...

Wys= Bledsoe fan?
just win baby!!

WG
07-22-2003, 02:48 PM

Oh, I'll feel great!

But since it hasn't happened yet, and since it didn't happen last year, and since in ten seasons he's "lit things up only twice", perhaps you should wait to see what actually happens before making such comments.

I'll feel great if he lights up the league!

Now, how are you going to feel if he tosses 15 INTs v. Philly, Tennessee, the Giants, and 4 other teams, and adds another 4 lost fumbles again to put up 18 TOs again, often the only TOs of the game in those games while we lose to half of our schedule again?

Are you going to be happy?

I'll actually be happy if Drew doesn't "light up" the league and simply doesn't throw INTs, fumble the ball away, and make stupid mistakes. Especially in the red zone to cost us points or down in our half to set teams up again!

Now, as to "my being a fan", you live about the same distance away from Buffalo that I do, right Mass???

How many season tickets did you buy this year? Last?

I own 12!

My preference is not to make the trip up there to watch Drew toss 3 INTs while the D plays well, Henry runs well, and while Drew and Gilbride tandem to lose the game for us. I will also get totally PO'd if after such a game I have to listen to how it wasn't Drew's fault again and listen as hosts talk about "all the reasons" why Drew played the way he did other than he simply played like SH&%!

But to assume that he's "gonna light up the league" when last season he only had 5 games where he pitched more than 1 TD/game w/o throwing more INTs, to me is to make rash assumptions.

Meanwhile, he put up 14 of his 24 TDs in only 5 games! 10 in the other 11 games. Since the season is a full 16 games, I'd appreciate some more consistency in his level of play. As well, 5 games where he pitched 2+ INTs we all lost.

I'm sorry for thinking that we can do better. But hey, I guess I'm alone on an island in hoping that we do what we need to do to play better vice getting all hooped up over a single player who cost us 7 games last season and did little in 4 of our 8 wins to assist in getting the win.

Meanwhile, where are your season tix located?

Perhaps we can meet at some of the games we'll be attending together.

:rolleyes:

WG
07-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
uh oh. :D

LMAO

Too late BFO!

I never made it to the second post...

LMAO

R. Rich
07-22-2003, 02:59 PM
He's a moderator here, a season ticket holder (12?? And I'm struggling to get 2!), a regular poster on a Bills board and regularly attends games at RICH. I'd say that either makes him a Bills fan or an idiot who is wasting a lot of his money. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

WG
07-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Demon

Yeah i know.

Seems to me he would prefer Bledsoe to get hurt or struggle so he can come here and say &quot;told you&quot; reather then respect Bledsoe and enjoy the whole team as they win.

It seems to me that you and many other Bills fans would rather see a QB who's reputation precedes his performances simply on the merits of lip service and one who gives half the season away!

What I prefer is to WIN!

I don't care who tosses the ball! Nor am I excited at any prospect of Drew getting hurt!

In ALL of my posts can you find a single one that states that I'm looking forward to Drew getting hurt?

I don't think so! Just another example of totally biased an pure unadulterated drivel and B.S.!

The only comment that I did make was a wager thread that stated if he "were to get hurt" that I'd be willing to wager that Brown would play better on a per-game basis. But nowhere did I ever state that I would like to see Drew get injured. Unlike some when RJ was around. Talk about the height of hypocrisy!

See, WINNING to me means more than "who's playing what position!" Unlike you who seem to enjoy seeing our QB do nothing in 2/3 of our games while Henry and the D carry his sorry a$$.

Seems like you'll be happy again w/ offensive production in the 18 point.x range this year. B/c that was more the rule than the exception on average.

What's with you fans who completely ignore 10 of 16 games in determining how good Drew is?

Can I pick other players in the league and evaluate them based on their best 5 or 6 games too while completely ignoring sacks, TOs, and a bunch of other indicators?

Drew was great in 4 or 5 games up front, NOT including that first Jets game BTW. But he was equally horrid in another 5 or 6 games. What would help us is QB play that's not so lumpy and far more consistent. Unfortunately, that's exactly the way Drew has played throughout his entire career.

So if you're expecting him to change, then good luck, b/c at 31 and after being the media's golden boy for a decade based on yards and attempts w/ no regard for accompanying points put up, I just don't think it's gonna materialize!

So I'm not counting on many more than the 8 wins until we actually get them! But I can tell you this, if he puts up 18 TOs again in our 7 toughest games, we'll likely be 0-7 or 1-6 in those.

So we'll see, but I'll tell you now, I am not going to be the one w/ egg on my face! Unfortunately, I may be the one leading the charge for the team to instill a QB who can play a lot more consistently!

WG
07-22-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
He's a moderator here, a season ticket holder (12?? And I'm struggling to get 2!), a regular poster on a Bills board and regularly attends games at RICH. I'd say that either makes him a Bills fan or an idiot who is wasting a lot of his money. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm also someone who will sell some of my tix to people on these boards at face value even though I can do quite bit better, even legally!

Of course I ain't sellin' them to people like Mass, Judge, or several others! I like to sit next to Bills fans, not Bledsoe fans!

doug45
07-22-2003, 03:05 PM
One of the biggest Bill's Fans I know!!!

WG
07-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Dman
Wys=Bills Fan?
absolutely, definately, no doubt, tried and true to the red white and blue...YES!!!

Wys= RJ fan?
had high hopes for the boy...just too stupid...RJ not Wys...

Wys=Flutie fan?
hehe...this is where he proves his merit as a TRUE Bills fan...

Wys= Bledsoe fan?
just win baby!!

Hey D!!!

Long time no hear from ya...!

LtBillsFan66
07-22-2003, 03:07 PM
He has yet to deny my post about him being a Cardinals fan. I think I hit the nail on the head. :D

WG
07-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Actually, I'm a Lions fan BFO!!

It's time to reveal that...

TedMock
07-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Wys, you're a season ticket holder? I almost went that route but I can only make 2 or 3 games coming from our neck of the woods. Maybe next season.

LtBillsFan66
07-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Actually, I'm a Lions fan BFO!!

It's time to reveal that...

I KNEW IT. :ugly:

WG
07-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Let me know if you want to come along.

N.E. and Skins are history.

I'm coming to the Eagles and Fins games too. I still have some others as well.

TedMock
07-22-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm actually going to the Skins game with some family members as well as the Indy game. I'd love to go the Phins but being the week of Christmas I'm not sure if I can. Quite often I end up calling a local bar by my mothers house and buying tickets from a fella I know over there. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I go back any other weekends.

The_Philster
07-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by doug45
One of the biggest Bill's Fans I know!!!

likewise. He's just more overanalytical than the rest of us.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Why would anyone accuse Wys of not being a Bills fan just because he criticizes Bledsoe? I'm sure we all have players that we like better than others. Well founded, reasonable criticism is healthy.

I'm not a big fan of GW now, nor did I particularly like Wade Phillips, or RJ, or a number of players and coaches in the past, but I've always lived and died with the Bills.

Being a fan doesn't necessarily mean blindly loving everyone on the team.

Judge
07-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Sometimes I think wys is a Cardinals fan.

If he were in charge the Bills would be just as good as the Cardinals.

Judge
07-22-2003, 04:33 PM

I'm also someone who will sell some of my tix to people on these boards at face value even though I can do quite bit better, even legally!

Of course I ain't sellin' them to people like Mass, Judge, or several others! I like to sit next to Bills fans, not Bledsoe fans!

This is where Wys crosses the line and LIES. I am not nor have I ever been a Bledsoe fan only. I have only called him on his analysis and exposed the logical fallacies.

I am a Bills fan. And I resent that Wys accuses me of othrwise just b/c I think he's totally WRONG when it comes to his understanding of football.

I wouldn't want your tix, Wys- believe me. I have my own for 18 years, and wouldn't want a damn thing from you.

justasportsfan
07-22-2003, 05:23 PM

Oh, I'll feel great!

But since it hasn't happened yet, and since it didn't happen last year, and since in ten seasons he's &quot;lit things up only twice&quot;, perhaps you should wait to see what actually happens before making such comments.

I'll feel great if he lights up the league!

Now, how are you going to feel if he tosses 15 INTs v. Philly, Tennessee, the Giants, and 4 other teams, and adds another 4 lost fumbles again to put up 18 TOs again, often the only TOs of the game in those games while we lose to half of our schedule again?

Are you going to be happy?

I'll actually be happy if Drew doesn't &quot;light up&quot; the league and simply doesn't throw INTs, fumble the ball away, and make stupid mistakes. Especially in the red zone to cost us points or down in our half to set teams up again!

Now, as to &quot;my being a fan&quot;, you live about the same distance away from Buffalo that I do, right Mass???

How many season tickets did you buy this year? Last?

I own 12!

My preference is not to make the trip up there to watch Drew toss 3 INTs while the D plays well, Henry runs well, and while Drew and Gilbride tandem to lose the game for us. I will also get totally PO'd if after such a game I have to listen to how it wasn't Drew's fault again and listen as hosts talk about &quot;all the reasons&quot; why Drew played the way he did other than he simply played like SH&amp;%!

But to assume that he's &quot;gonna light up the league&quot; when last season he only had 5 games where he pitched more than 1 TD/game w/o throwing more INTs, to me is to make rash assumptions.

Meanwhile, he put up 14 of his 24 TDs in only 5 games! 10 in the other 11 games. Since the season is a full 16 games, I'd appreciate some more consistency in his level of play. As well, 5 games where he pitched 2+ INTs we all lost.

I'm sorry for thinking that we can do better. But hey, I guess I'm alone on an island in hoping that we do what we need to do to play better vice getting all hooped up over a single player who cost us 7 games last season and did little in 4 of our 8 wins to assist in getting the win.

Meanwhile, where are your season tix located?

Perhaps we can meet at some of the games we'll be attending together.

:rolleyes:

ME :D

He's more than a bills fan you and I put together BFIM. Just has a funny way of showing it.

I take that back, he's a bigger fan than MD, Westoast and Phin54 put together.

Tatonka
07-22-2003, 05:28 PM
wys just wants the team to play its very best.. at every position..

you guys can argue all you want.. but wys posts have alot of merrit.. if you cared to read the 19 pages it takes to get to the merit part :D

The_Philster
07-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
if you cared to read the 19 pages it takes to get to the merit part :D

:lol:

don137
07-22-2003, 06:36 PM
I don't get why certain posters seem to have a fetish towards proving Wys not being a Bills fan. I know he is a Bills fan but he just makes takes a different approach than others.
Not every fan has to like every player on their team. Just because you don't agree with him does not make Wys any less of a fan. He backs up his statements, granted it may be a little long, but it's better than posting statements and not backing it up...

Captain gameboy
07-22-2003, 08:12 PM
I'm pretty sure most people here are Bills fans.

The problem arises when we become so enamored of our views that it seems as though we are our own fans more than Bills fans, and proving our stated opinions becomes more important than the performance of the Bills.
I, for one, would rather every single post I've made here be proved innacurate if it would result in a SB win.
That's all I want, not to viewed as "smart."

MDFINFAN
07-22-2003, 10:33 PM

This is the most ridiculous post I've seen on this board..
Can anyone not a Bills fan put down stats and comments on individuals on this team like Wys?..Not only does he have indepth insight on Drew, but he talks in detail about the D, the coaches, and any other part of this team..Most can't debate Wys, because they're not as well verse on the team as he. Do your homework and you're be able to stand up to his comments better. A person who goes with everything a team does or says is a semi fan..he hasn't learned the game well enough to form his on opinions. A downright aweful homer, who don't know what it means when a player go down, other than a star player..If a Fan can't analyzed his own team on the merits, than who can? Now, after saying all that, I still don't agree with you Wys on everything about Drew...I'll debate it on another thread.:snicker2:

SABURZFAN
07-23-2003, 12:25 AM
there has never been a time that i doubted Wys being a BILLS fan.there's nothing wrong with a fellow fan being critical of areas on our team.in fact,i would consider Wys as one of my favorite posters on here because of his different point of views.i don't agree with some of the things that he says but i can see where he's coming from.(sometimes:snicker2: )it doesn't make him more or less of a BILLS fans than the rest of us.just when you think that everything is about to settle,here comes Wys to stir the pot.that's what i like about him.:up:

WG
07-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by gameboy
I'm pretty sure most people here are Bills fans.

The problem arises when we become so enamored of our views that it seems as though we are our own fans more than Bills fans, and proving our stated opinions becomes more important than the performance of the Bills.
I, for one, would rather every single post I've made here be proved innacurate if it would result in a SB win.
That's all I want, not to viewed as &quot;smart.&quot;

Unfortunately it's not what any of us say, wish, or even do that's gonna return us to AFCC form. It's the players, coaches, execution, some luck w/ injuries.

I don't care "about being right" gb, but just go back to when this entire flurry started.

Do you remember the impetus for it?

I wrote a piece defending Gray and the D and even Henry to a degree and several "fans" jumped all over me as if I was the devil himself w/ a Fins jersey on!

I mean it was unbelieveable! Truly, unbelieveable. So I take issue w/ the notion that I start much of this. If people can't take an article defending the D in truth, then WTH am I supposed to do. Slink away and never post or write again?

Again, the problem is with this errant perception that we were only .500 b/c of Drew and that the O carried the D all season when even a quick glance at the scores of games will reveal that that simply isn't true!

WG
07-23-2003, 01:04 AM
BTW, again, I also resent statements like that insinuating that "I need to be right!"

It was you who challenged me that Drew played a good solid game in the '01 Pittsburgh/NE game. Yet, where were you when I wanted to look at the box score to ask you what you were basing that on since I said it was a horrendous game?

Hey, I'm still open. But instead, you challenge me, get a bunch of others to gang up, then take off and never, ever address the issue sufficiently enough to validate your points!

Was I "trying to be right?" No. I was trying to get you to back up your statements instead. Did I get anywhere? No.

Like I said, I'm here now....

WG
07-23-2003, 01:07 AM
BTW, there are currently 6 threads on this forum that are related to me, either directly or indirectly, and I only started one of them, an explanation thread to try and clear up my views since so many people were telling me what I thought yet weren't anywhere close in emotionally charged arguments.

There are several others on the next page as well.

doug45
07-23-2003, 09:13 AM

Hey D!!!

Long time no hear from ya...!

Hope to see you at a game this season. How's the knee?

justasportsfan
07-23-2003, 12:39 PM

I wrote a piece defending Gray and the D and even Henry to a degree and several &quot;fans&quot; jumped all over me as if I was the devil himself w/ a Fins jersey on!

I mean it was unbelieveable! Truly, unbelieveable. So I take issue w/ the notion that I start much of this. If people can't take an article defending the D in truth, then WTH am I supposed to do. Slink away and never post or write again?

Who did it wys, buddy? Let me at em'.

Mad Bomber
07-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Is Wys a Bills fan???? I only have two things to say.....

1) YES

2) His wing sauce is AWESOME. (Hey Mark, I'm buyin' another gallon of the HOT!)

Mad Bomber
07-23-2003, 10:53 PM
BTW, I think you're totally wrong about Drew, Wys....

Morgoth
07-23-2003, 11:27 PM
I can't believe I'm going to say this. Yeah, he's a Bills fan. Okay, I have to go shower now.

Morgoth
07-23-2003, 11:55 PM
Before I shower...

Asking someone how many season tickets they hold is jacked up. I personally can't afford to buy one. Buy 12 or 12 dozen that doesn't make you more of a fan than someone else.

You always say that people are missing the point of your posts, have you ever considered that they're not and that they just don't see things the way you do. I watch the games do I have to know the statistcs to figure out who played well and who didn't. I remember Drew throwing interceptions, I also remember Eddie Robinson getting juked by Pennington and Watson diving at the turf where another player used to be. Our D got better but for the love of god look where they started.

Scott
07-24-2003, 06:10 AM
"Support who ever is under center"????
That won't happen, RJ is still bashed on this board and he has been gone for 2 years.

WG
07-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Morgoth
I can't believe I'm going to say this. Yeah, he's a Bills fan. Okay, I have to go shower now.

Thanks Morgoth!

Any relation to Sauron BTW?

:D

Originally posted by Morgoth
Asking someone how many season tickets they hold is jacked up. I personally can't afford to buy one. Buy 12 or 12 dozen that doesn't make you more of a fan than someone else.

It wasn't so much the "purchasing of the tix" M!

It's more the enthusiasm that makes me want to buy enough tix for me to sit and enjoy the game w/ others whom I know and who I know are Bills fans as well. You can ask anyone, but I've never cheered an injury of any player, nor have I rooted for any player to play poorly while at games. For others to suggest that that is the case, either while at the game, or while watching it on TV, or simply wishing it mentally, is ludicrous.

I merely hope for the best play at all positions that we can get w/ what we have to work with.

As to the seasons, again, it's the fact that I'll organize such a group and drive 7 or 8 hours to attend the game. As well, I used to put together groups of 50, 60, and often as many as 80 coming from Rochester during the "glory years."

I've also organized groups of 30 or 40 coming up from Washington to attend games! Most of those people weren't particularly Bills fans, and most were Skins fans, but I converted most of them to being at least Bills fans insofar as the AFC goes simply by getting them to go up for a game in a group.

I didn't have the bucks either, but I borrowed it from a family member. Gotta do what ya gotta do I always say...

BTW, unless you're a retread, Welcome to the BZ MBs!!!

mikemac2001
07-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Shut Up!!!

WG
07-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by doug45
Hope to see you at a game this season. How's the knee?

Knee is good. In fact, I've been riding my bike like a madman. Goin' out here shortly again. It's not perfect, but it's strong again. Thanks!

Originally posted by justasportsfan
Who did it wys, buddy? Let me at em'.

There's this one guy justaspo...., oh,... forget it...

:scared:

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
BTW, I think you're totally wrong about Drew, Wys....

I sure hope so! But if I'm right, none of us are gonna be happy!

Don't forget, I was dead nuts on about Flutie! Nailed that to a T. ;)

WG
07-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by mikemac2001
Shut Up!!!

NO, ...

You shut up!

LOL

WG
07-24-2003, 11:55 AM
just,

you wanna take care of this guy for me...

Morgoth
07-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Wys, I never thought that you wished injury on player. No I'm not a retread I'm billswacko from the insider site(you may or may not remember me, I won't be insulted if you don't). I'm glad you have the time and energy to gather supporters for the games. I still don't think that makes you more of a fan it just means you have more time and energy and I would gladly do the same if I wasn't in Colorado. I will be attending the home game vs the Eagles. I'm taking leave, having my child baptized, visiting relatives and going to the homeland. This is not something I can do 8 times a year no matter how badly I want to.

No relation to Sauron, he is one of my minions though. Damn the ring bearer.

Shiny Chicken
07-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Just wante dto add my two cents.

Wys is 10 times the Bills fan that most of us are.

Is he overly critical of Bledsoe? Yes. Will he be ecstatic if he's proven wrong... oh so very wrong? Yes. He was a big detractor of Bledsoe before last season as well... and during the marvelous first half of the season, he raved about Bledsoe.

Is he a pain in the ass sometimes? Yes. I completely disagree with his politics. His posts are way too long, and he does criticize Bledsoe too much. However, I have great respect for the man. And to question his love for the Bills is simply completely unfair.

Oh, and I can't resist... I have to take this opportunity to say something. Note... Wys is no less of a Bills fan, even though he is very critical of our QB, basically our teams leader.

Just the same, there are some here I've seen badmouth certain critics of our president.... ahem... and just the same... just as criticizing Bledsoe doesn't make Wys less of a Bills fan... criticizing Bush and his actions doesn't make some of us less American or less patriotic.

Sorry... couldn't help myself :D

justasportsfan
07-24-2003, 03:41 PM
just,

you wanna take care of this guy for me...

I'm on his side :chuckle:

WG
07-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Of course I remember you Morgoth, I was a mod over there.

Glad to see you found your way over here again!!

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
Just wante dto add my two cents.

Wys is 10 times the Bills fan that most of us are.

Is he overly critical of Bledsoe? Yes. Will he be ecstatic if he's proven wrong... oh so very wrong? Yes. He was a big detractor of Bledsoe before last season as well... and during the marvelous first half of the season, he raved about Bledsoe.

Is he a pain in the ass sometimes? Yes. I completely disagree with his politics. His posts are way too long, and he does criticize Bledsoe too much. However, I have great respect for the man. And to question his love for the Bills is simply completely unfair.

Oh, and I can't resist... I have to take this opportunity to say something. Note... Wys is no less of a Bills fan, even though he is very critical of our QB, basically our teams leader.

Just the same, there are some here I've seen badmouth certain critics of our president.... ahem... and just the same... just as criticizing Bledsoe doesn't make Wys less of a Bills fan... criticizing Bush and his actions doesn't make some of us less American or less patriotic.

Sorry... couldn't help myself :D

Lots of conflicting emotions here...

:scared:

I'll have to check w/ my psychotherapist as to how to respond...

Thanks Chicken!!!

Shiny Chicken
07-25-2003, 01:32 AM
Glad I could confuse you wys :D