PDA

View Full Version : can you run NFL Game Rewind on an xbox one?

ublinkwescore
08-01-2015, 02:01 PM
I think I will be getting me an xbox one here hopefully by the time the season starts - along with Game rewind, but I want to know if I will be having to run it on my laptop or on my xbox one. - i'd prefer to run it on my xbox one and on my 4k ultra HD tv that doesn't exist YET... (going to try to have that in time for the regular season as well)...

IlluminatusUIUC
08-01-2015, 04:28 PM
According to Reddit, yes. I will say though, that it won't stream in 4K if that's what you're hoping for.

feldspar
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
How much money is NFL Game Pass?

I guess they don't call it NFL Rewind anymore starting this year.

But I swear they did their best to actually hide how much it costs on their site.

Edward Robinson
08-07-2015, 07:32 PM
How much money is NFL Game Pass?

I guess they don't call it NFL Rewind anymore starting this year.

But I swear they did their best to actually hide how much it costs on their site.

I have had NFL game rewind for 2 years running. They moved the service to GAMEPASS which the XBOX ONE app has not been released yet. I was going to sign up for the 7 day free trial and it stated that after the free trial the price was going to be 100.00 dollars. That's alot of dough.

Don't quote me but for that 100.00 bucks you also get the live audio stream for all NFL games through the 2015 season. For Game rewind it was 69.99 for the last couple of years which did not include the audio component.

What I didn't like about using game rewind on the XBOX ONE is you could only view games from this past season which I dont recall always being the case in 2014-2015 and you did not have access to the ALL22 view, where as in using a tablet you could go back to 2011 and from a PC you could go back to 2009 and still have the ALL22 view.

feldspar
08-08-2015, 04:21 PM
I have had NFL game rewind for 2 years running. They moved the service to GAMEPASS which the XBOX ONE app has not been released yet. I was going to sign up for the 7 day free trial and it stated that after the free trial the price was going to be 100.00 dollars. That's alot of dough.

Don't quote me but for that 100.00 bucks you also get the live audio stream for all NFL games through the 2015 season. For Game rewind it was 69.99 for the last couple of years which did not include the audio component.

What I didn't like about using game rewind on the XBOX ONE is you could only view games from this past season which I dont recall always being the case in 2014-2015 and you did not have access to the ALL22 view, where as in using a tablet you could go back to 2011 and from a PC you could go back to 2009 and still have the ALL22 view.

Yeah, I guess it's $99 now.

I thought there used to be different plans that cost different prices (like you could pick a plan with limited "coach film" and so forth, and that would cost less), but I'm not so sure they have options anymore. Just the flat rate for $99 as far as I know. I actually tried to call them on the phone today, and I was on hold for literally an hour listening to the most God-awful music loop through my speaker-phone before I finally decided to hang up.

Anyway, I'll probably sign up all the same.

Anybody have NFL Game Rewind before who can attest to the quality?

Edward Robinson
08-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I guess it's $99 now.

I thought there used to be different plans that cost different prices (like you could pick a plan with limited "coach film" and so forth, and that would cost less), but I'm not so sure they have options anymore. Just the flat rate for $99 as far as I know. I actually tried to call them on the phone today, and I was on hold for literally an hour listening to the most God-awful music loop through my speaker-phone before I finally decided to hang up.

Anyway, I'll probably sign up all the same.

Anybody have NFL Game Rewind before who can attest to the quality?

Quality of the video stream is ok. I have Verizon Fios. Smaller the screen the better. On XBOX ONE it is probality the worst because either the preview window is too small and then full screen is looks like 480p quality. Tablet in my opinion looks the best.

I will say if you are NFL junkie it is worth it and I think they will be upgrading it with this GAMEPASS so I will def be getting it this week. Free trial, then purchase.

feldspar
08-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Quality of the video stream is ok. I have Verizon Fios. Smaller the screen the better. On XBOX ONE it is probality the worst because either the preview window is too small and then full screen is looks like 480p quality. Tablet in my opinion looks the best.

I will say if you are NFL junkie it is worth it and I think they will be upgrading it with this GAMEPASS so I will def be getting it this week. Free trial, then purchase.

The thing for me is that I'll probably NEED Game Pass if I want to watch games on certain weeks, which I do. I also like the condensed 30-minute version of games, as well as some of the other perks.

I have PCs, a laptop, and an iPad with decent speed. I'm sure I'll fool around with what works best for me. iPad would be fine, but I gotta say that the new app for this thing isn't getting good reviews at all.