PDA

View Full Version : 8/5 camp

Yasgur's Farm
08-06-2015, 05:09 AM
I was there... Watched every throw the QB's took... Especially EJ.

Anybody who says EJ "had another bad day" is either fibbing or just blinded by bias.

EJ had 1 underthrown 15 yard comeback route. 1 overthrown deep crossing pattern. 1 deep interception. 1 deep ball off the fingertips. That's it... He was spot on with everything else IMO.

My estimation is that he was a very close 2nd to Cassel for the day.

Meathead
08-06-2015, 05:16 AM
homer

Novacane
08-06-2015, 06:17 AM
If every throw is not perfect they must cut the bum!!!!!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
08-06-2015, 06:25 AM

EJ had 1 underthrown 15 yard comeback route. 1 overthrown deep crossing pattern. 1 deep interception. 1 deep ball off the fingertips. That's it... He was spot on with everything else IMO.

So he was 1-5, 3 yards, 1 Int., 0 TDs?

Yasgur's Farm
08-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Nope... I would put his total passing day at a combined 23 for 30 (2 drops x WR) with 0 TD's (1 of the drops would have been TD) and 1 INT.

In addition... It's been reported that he's been throwing too hard on short routes...
1) I think this is him trying to eliminate the "dart throwing" motion.
2) He displayed much better touch on short patterns yesterday.

EDS
08-06-2015, 09:48 AM

Anybody who says EJ "had another bad day" is either fibbing or just blinded by bias.

My estimation is that he was a very close 2nd to Cassel for the day.

Thanks for the update. Finishing a close second to Cassel of course does not sound overly encouraging. Most of the available media recaps from yesterday do not speak in glowing terms regarding the play of any of the QBs.