• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

***Jerry Hughes Jersey GIVEAWAY***

In an effort to give something back to our members and to raise a little money for the site we will be giving away a (Blue) Jerry Hughes Jersey.

What do you need to do to enter? It's simple:

1. Be an active donor of our site.
    Click Here to Donate

2. Simply post the Next Sequential Number in this thread.

I will randomly select a number/winner after the Bills final pre-season game and reach out to that person to co-ordinate the delivery of the jersey.

We hope to do more things like this in the future. So we're looking forward to your participation. Good luck!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: ***Jerry Hughes Jersey GIVEAWAY***

Happy Birthday to Jerry!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

Well, your promotion worked. I've been meaning to give a bit. And so I have. If I win, please donate the jersey to a kid at Roswell or something. I don't wear colors. Least not where anyone can see 'em. I have a red, white, and blue thong though.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Thanks! Don't forget to post in this thread!

NO RULES!* (NOTE: There are a few guidelines to preserve the betterment of the board.) Access is restricted to Platinum, Gold, and Silver supporters. Click Here to subscribe.
        It was all

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
          • Apr 2005

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2 View Post
            ^
            Has trouble following rules

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

He figured it out :)
              It was all

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Only 3 entries so far. The competition is fierce!
                It was all

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Since I've been on this board for almost a decade and don't donate often, I figured I'd toss some money to upkeep!

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Anyone else...time is winding down.
                    It was all

Comment

• Swiper
                      • Sep 2010

Done.

Thanks to King for taking a look at my account. Thanks to the Zone for putting up with me.

Hope I'm not too late!

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Congratulations Mr. Pink!
                        It was all

Comment

• gebobs
                          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                          • Sep 2003

Congrats.

Does my membership get upgraded to Gold now that i donated $25 twice?
                          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Woot! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X