• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

NFL Pre-Season Package

Did the NFL pull this service?

I see they want 100$ for Gameday. I have found links to the Pre-Season package but they expire.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: NFL Pre-Season Package

Looks like they did can it. Here's a link I found helpful.

Everything you need to watch the 2015 NFL Preseason live stream options with new options to watch games every week.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

I have game pass and I get all the pre season games live.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Do you get preseason games with Sunday ticket? Saw that you can get their streaming service basically anywhere now for 199 up to 350, depending on the service chosen.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NaturalBornSpiller View Post
          Do you get preseason games with Sunday ticket? Saw that you can get their streaming service basically anywhere now for 199 up to 350, depending on the service chosen.
          Nope. DirecTv starts Week 1. I have the Sunday ticket, but no dice.
          It was all

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
            I have game pass and I get all the pre season games live.
            Right I saw that. I just think it's ridiculous I would have to pay $100 on top of the $300 I already pay for Sunday Ticket.
            It was all

Comment

• mightysimi
              Buckle me in on the highway of sin
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Nope. DirecTv starts Week 1. I have the Sunday ticket, but no dice.
              In Canada you get a game pass subscription with your Sunday ticket subscription. I flip my buddy a few bucks for the total and he watches on Tv and I watch online.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                In Canada you get a game pass subscription with your Sunday ticket subscription. I flip my buddy a few bucks for the total and he watches on Tv and I watch online.
                Grrr. Blame Canada.
                It was all

Comment

• mightysimi
                  Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                  • Mar 2010

Grrr. Blame Canada.
                  Don't worry your ample savings on beer more than make up the difference.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Cost me like 200 bucks for pre season and all regular season games. On my phone, computer or any device with an internet browser.

Sunday Ticket is for suckers.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Cost me like 200 bucks for pre season and all regular season games. On my phone, computer or any device with an internet browser.

Sunday Ticket is for suckers.
                      You cant watch Game Pass in real-time.
                      It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

You cant watch Game Pass in real-time.
                        ???

I have been for 4 years now.

Comment

• vanbillsfan
                          • Jan 2010

Last year they had some promo codes for 15% off. Anyone seen one yet?

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

**** Mexico, **** SKY, and **** the NFL too!
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

???

I have been for 4 years now.
                              Here you only get replays. You can't watch live. You can listen to audio. Probably because DirecTv has an exclusive contract.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X