PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see tonight?

Victor7
08-14-2015, 11:18 AM
1. I wanna see Cassel and the 1's have a couple of nice drives. Sustained drives. No 3 and outs please.

2. I wanna see Taylor's accuracy. Is this guy an accurate PASSER or just another athletic guys that plays quarterback but does little of that and his best asset is running

3. I wanna see if EJ gets any playing time. I'm convinced he's getting cut. Tonight could be an indicator

4. I wanna see our back up linebackers. We are paper thin behind Brown and Bradham. The backups need to be good enough step up if at some point an injury occurs.

5. NO INJURIES

Yours ?

Buffalogic
08-14-2015, 11:26 AM
Cassel, Taylor and a couple of Shady runs. That's it.

JoeMama
08-14-2015, 11:32 AM
1. I wanna see Cassel and the 1's have a couple of nice drives. Sustained drives. No 3 and outs please.

2. I wanna see Taylor's accuracy. Is this guy an accurate PASSER or just another athletic guys that plays quarterback but does little of that and his best asset is running

3. I wanna see if EJ gets any playing time. I'm convinced he's getting cut. Tonight could be an indicator

4. I wanna see our back up linebackers. We are paper thin behind Brown and Bradham. The backups need to be good enough step up if at some point an injury occurs.

5. NO INJURIES

Yours ?

Unless you're bulimic and/or just enjoy vomiting, you shouldn't look forward to seeing any of our "quarterbacks" play tonight... or ever.

Although I hesitate to call them quarterbacks since they're about as qualified for the job as I am to be a Victoria Secret runway model.

These guys are just completely ****ing terrible.

swiper
08-14-2015, 11:39 AM
What do you want to see tonight?

Buffalo Bills football

The Natrix
08-14-2015, 01:11 PM
I want to see Harvin and/or Hogan really step it up and solidify that 3rd WR spot

I don't want to see skinny legs Watkins limping at all.

I'm hoping to see some encouraging depth everywhere on defense. If this team is going to make any sort of run, the D is going to carry the season. They need to be able to overcome injuries.

The Jokeman
08-14-2015, 02:46 PM
I want to see that losing Da'Norris Searcy wasn't a big deal, as a lot of Bills fans seem to forget we had him. I want to see that John Miller is a starting caliber OG. I want to see a red zone offense that can score TDs. I'd also Tyrod prove me wrong that he deserves to be in this discussion as possible starting QB as thus far all the reports read to me that he isn't the type that can sustain a move the chains type offense that can take 6 minutes off the clock and lead us to a TD that this team needs in a starting QB.

sudzy
08-14-2015, 02:53 PM
1) Cassel and Taylor- give me at least a little hope.
2) Rex's defense- This is what we are pinning our hopes on. A defensive genius and a star studded defense
3) O-line- It sounds like the run blocking has improved, but, the pass blocking has been pitiful. Is it really that bad or is it Rex's defense making them look bad?

Luisito23
08-14-2015, 03:08 PM
1) Cassel and Taylor- give me at least a little hope.

Taylor, maybe...the other 2 scrubs, we already know...

Everything else though, I agree.

sudzy
08-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Taylor, maybe...the other 2 scrubs, we already know...

Everything else though, I agree.

I'm not expecting much. Just give me something to believe this QB situation isn't as bad as I think it is.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-14-2015, 03:17 PM
I wanna see some Karlos Williams and then some IK smash-face defense.

SpikedLemonade
08-14-2015, 04:11 PM
All I need to see is the first string OL dominant. If that happens, we have a chance at the play-offs. If not, we don't.

djjimkelly
08-14-2015, 04:28 PM
i just want to see one qb look like an nfl qb. dont care who

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-14-2015, 05:46 PM
I think it looks like 1.5. And Cam is not in there...

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-14-2015, 05:57 PM
I jinxed it