PDA

View Full Version : The 2015 Buffalo Bills Could Have The Fastest Offense In The NFL

BillsImpossible
08-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Percy Harvin, LeSean McCoy, Charles Clay, Marquice Goodwin, Tyrod Taylor, and Karlos Williams are fast.

At 6'1 230 lbs, Karlos Williams is unexpectedly fast for a running back his size.

I think he's going to be the Bills backup running back and see a lot more snaps than people expect this year. One thing about Williams that nobody talks about is his blocking ability and versatility. He's a better blocker than LeSean McCoy, and he also has good receiving skills with 4.43 speed.

Remember how everyone used to say, "Any time CJ Spiller gets the ball in his hands, he's a threat to score?"

I think that is more true for a player like Tyrod Taylor.

If Taylor gets past the linebackers and the defensive backs and safeties aren't looking, he has the speed to take it to the house on every snap.

That kind of running threat from the Bills quarterback position is going to keep defenses on their heels and make secondaries think twice about taking their eyes off of Tyrod Taylor. That threat will open up the passing game the likes of which Bills fans haven't seen in decades.

How will teams cover 2 of the fastest wide receivers, contain 2 of the fastest running backs, contain one of the fastest Tight End's and keep their eyes on the fastest quarterback in the NFL too?

A powerful combination of a great running game, and an explosive passing game all made possible with a quarterback that can run as well as he throws.

Can't wait for Thursday. 4 days away from the future. The past can kiss my ass and say goodbye.