PDA

View Full Version : If Rex has found our franchise qb...

ublinkwescore
08-29-2015, 06:44 PM
You guys realize that he has just breathed new life into this franchise. I know there are 16 more games to be played at the least for us, but this team has not looked this good in a preseason game EVER that I can remember. I really hope that we return to the days when this division was ours with no one else able to contest it. Now Cut Cassell and pay Dareus.

psubills62
08-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Still preseason. If we can get decent QB play out of any of these three this year and they're good enough to win plenty of games, I'll be happy.

yordad
08-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Maybe he should play all 3 every week. Lol

Jimkelly12203
08-29-2015, 10:10 PM
Maybe he should play all 3 every week. Lol

Could you imagine how freaking annoying that would be for opposing Defensive coordinators?

HHURRICANE
08-30-2015, 09:00 AM
Last night was the first time I said to myself this team could not only make the playoffs but could challenge for the entire AFC. The oline is going to be terrific. Tyrod was methodical and every player has something to prove.

The coaching staff is first rate. This team is for real.

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers quote:

We were Burger King, they got it their way and we were serving it to them.

cookie G
08-30-2015, 11:28 AM
If Taylor is the new franchise QB, and I hesitate to say he is, a big hug goes out to Ozzie Newsome and John Harbaugh for hiding him on their roster for years.

It would make up for him taking all the 1st round picks we SHOULD have taken.

Fixxxer
08-30-2015, 02:51 PM
If Taylor is the new franchise QB, and I hesitate to say he is, a big hug goes out to Ozzie Newsome and John Harbaugh for hiding him on their roster for years.

It would make up for him taking all the 1st round picks we SHOULD have taken.

just awesome.

WagonCircler
08-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Good Lord. Get the bust ready in Canton! Tyrod had a good preseason!

I'm all for him being the starter this year, but it's just a little early to anoint him a franchise QB. Has he even played a full quarter in the NFL regular season?

ublinkwescore
08-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Good Lord. Get the bust ready in Canton! Tyrod had a good preseason!

I'm all for him being the starter this year, but it's just a little early to anoint him a franchise QB. Has he even played a full quarter in the NFL regular season?

Notice I said if? I F... not when he has proven to be our franchise qb, not that he IS our franchise qb, but IF. IF... Let that sink in for just a minute. Has it sunk in yet? ok, now how long has it been since we have had a legit franchise qb? maybe Flutie, maybe Bledsoe at the latest? neither were going to take us anywhere because of either mismanagement, or because they choke (See Bledsoe against New England and Pittsburgh with Mike Mularkey when we could have made the playoffs with a win against pitt's scrubs, but came up short).

Have you any idea what it would mean if either EJ or Taylor do end up being our franchise qb? it means that we are an even higher rated "window of opportunity" team = meaning we are a superbowl contender (I say we are now - yeah, yeah, bring your whiny criticism - I give not one F*** - but this defense will be special). A franchise qb on one side of the ball with a superbowl contender D on the other side of the ball means that we are a legit window of opportunity team - something we haven't been since Kelly's days.

Yasgur's Farm
08-30-2015, 04:35 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?seasonType=PRE&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&tabSeq=0&season=2015&Submit=Go&experience=&archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&qualified=false

5th
30th
49th

baalworship
08-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Teams know that with even average to good QB play the Bills could make it to the Superbowl. Let's go for it this year. We've waited long enough. NFL scouts describe the Bills as stacked with talent. National Football Post was praising our offensive line and saying Tyrod Taylor could make the Bills the surprise team in the AFC.

"Having watched their first two pre-season games, I believe that Taylor can do that. He has a strong arm and shows good timing and accuracy with his throws. Really, all he needs is game experience to help develop his confidence. I have not seen him make a poor throw in the first two games.

While Taylor will never be mistaken for the likes of Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck, he can be similar to Michael Vick in his prime. If that happens, the Buffalo Bills may well be the surprise team of the AFC in 2015!"

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/is-tyrod-taylor-the-answer-at-quarterback-for-the-buffalo-bills/