PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck TT

Yasgur's Farm
08-31-2015, 10:22 AM
Now that the decision appears to be made... I'm 100% behind TT. Now to name EJ #2 and we roll into the season solid at QB.

Mr. Miyagi
08-31-2015, 10:37 AM
Riding his Tyrod :couch:

Novacane
08-31-2015, 10:41 AM
Cautiously optimistic. TT is exciting. Hopefully he can carry his play into the regular season. Looks like they are in save money mode so Cassel should be gone. EJ should be the back up. I'd still be confident about the team if he'd of been named starter.

sudzy
08-31-2015, 05:51 PM
Now that the decision appears to be made... I'm 100% behind TT. Now trade EJ and we roll into the season solid at QB.

Yep

Mace
08-31-2015, 08:41 PM
The QB situation honestly looked fair enough to me and I'm ok with TT being the evident best per the coaching staff, all things considered. Away we go.

Meathead
08-31-2015, 08:48 PM
just like i said, one billion pcent its gonna be tyrod

head shakingly amazing the preseason that tyrod had to put together to beat out ej tho. if this comp had been btwn ej and cassel it would be over and an ez call, but even ejs blazing preseason has to take a backseat to the tyrods magic

really nice to see ej put it together even if it was just preseason. but ty was not to be denied. which is freakin awesome