PDA

View Full Version : Another speculation: McCoy will not be Ready for Week 1

Mike
09-02-2015, 09:41 AM
McCoy hamstring injury is progressing slower than expected. Additionally he hasn't been able to get into football shape as result of injury. Unless something miraculous happens, McCoy won't start week 1 and at best might be used soaring.

http://es.pn/1LLaOcx

casdhf
09-02-2015, 09:48 AM
So glad we cut the best, healthy back on the roster.

Victor7
09-02-2015, 09:51 AM
"Shocking"

Good thing our GM kept Fred around for this kind of thing. Oh wait

Over under on Bryce Brown fumbles?

JoeMama
09-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Oh man, awesome!

It's a damn good thing we don't have that broken down old mule Fred Jackson vainly staggering around for a proper place to die out there with his yucky 34ish-ness seeping all over the younger players. I got so sick of seeing him sprint past and/or stiff arm dude's in their 20's en route to the end zone all the time. Everybody who wanted him cut were totally right, what a bad insurance policy he would have been! It would have totally sucked to win on Week 1.

Glad we have all these young, healthy backs who are indestructible and immensely more talented than "old man" Jackson.

HHURRICANE
09-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Per Tim Graham Whaley secertly planning our demise.

Yeah they cut Fred without considering any of our RB's health etc.

BTW: The story is "may not be ready" and we have a woman with an unknow source saying that they are concerned if he's not ready. The stupidity continues.

Meathead
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
off with whaleys head!!

TacklingDummy
09-02-2015, 10:22 AM
In this age of football wasting $40 Million on a windbag running back is moronic.

SPG
09-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Good thing they cut the only healthy RB on the roster.

Jry44
09-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Since when does "concerns that he might not be ready" translate to " will not be ready"?

SpikedLemonade
09-02-2015, 10:49 AM
He will be ready.

GreedoII
09-02-2015, 10:53 AM
McCoy hamstring injury is progressing slower than expected. Additionally he hasn't been able to get into football shape as result of injury. Unless something miraculous happens, McCoy won't start week 1 and at best might be used soaring.

http://es.pn/1LLaOcx

nice false subject line and thanks for yet another thread on this. You bring much to the table....

Mr. Miyagi
09-02-2015, 10:55 AM
nice false subject line and thanks for yet another thread on this. You bring much to the table....
I changed the title of the thread to show a more accurate description. :up:

Mr. Pink
09-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Bryce Brown starting in week 1! How exciting!

jamze132
09-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Man they already cut Seal! WTF!!! he was the savior...

Buffalogic
09-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Pathetic seeing all this Fred Jackson crying. He wasn't good anymore and he was hurt (as usual) all preseason. Get over it, damn.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Pathetic seeing all this Fred Jackson crying. He wasn't good anymore and he was hurt (as usual) all preseason. Get over it, damn.

looked pretty good to me vs. the steelers, unlike the rest of our crew that is currently banged up.

feldspar
09-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Bryce Brown starting in week 1! How exciting!

I like Bryce Brown a lot more than most people.

Fumbles are a concern, but the guy really only fumbled 5 times in his career...4 times in Philly, and 1 time in Buffalo (albeit that one was super costly).

Fred Jackson did the same damn thing as Bryce Brown did one year; in fact, they both did it the same year, and that was 2012. Coincidentally, they both had the same amount of carries that year too. Here is what happened in 2012:

Fred Jackson: 115 carries and 4 fumbles
Bryce Brown: 115 carries and 4 fumbles

That's something, isn't it? We're talking about rushing fumbles. The only difference was Fred averaged 3.8 yards-per-carry, while Bryce Brown averaged 4.9 YPC.

Fred Fumbled at the exact same rate as Brown given the exact same sample size.

Besides this incredible synchronicity, Brown has only fumbled ONCE more after 2012.

Mike
09-02-2015, 01:29 PM

I think you might be a dumbass.
I used the same subject line as ESPN
and paraphrased their video.

As for speculation.... Almost Every single post on here is pure speculation only difference is that this comes for the houses mouth... The Bills FO...

So it's not speculation at all...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2550153-lesean-mccoy-injury-updates-on-bills-stars-leg-and-return

Mike
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
I changed the title of the thread to show a more accurate description. :up:

I provided articles from ESPN & USA Today which have quotes from
people inside the Bills organization.

If your going to single this thread out & label it speculation please do so for ALL other Threads!

GreedoII
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
I think you might be a dumbass.
I used the same subject line as ESPN
and paraphrased their video.

As for speculation.... Almost Every single post on here is pure speculation only difference is that this comes for the houses mouth... The Bills FO...

So it's not speculation at all...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2550153-lesean-mccoy-injury-updates-on-bills-stars-leg-and-return

says may on ESPN..you stupidly put Will on your title to get attention. Just admit it u lunatic. nope doesn't say on that link either....nice try with the stupid thread we have seen 1000 times already today....and I'm the dumbass

BertSquirtgum
09-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Is anyone on here stupid enough to believe this? It's obvious lying so that Indianapolis doesn't think he'll be ready. Which is even more stupid that someone within the Bills would think Indy would believe this horse****.

Mike
09-02-2015, 01:35 PM
says may on ESPN..you stupidly put Will on your title to get attention. Just admit it u lunatic. nope doesn't say on that link either....nice try with the stupid thread we have seen 1000 times already today....and I'm the dumbass

Your English is so poor that I don't even understand what your trying to say.

Mike
09-02-2015, 01:39 PM

The Title on BR is:

McCoy in Doubt for Week 1: 'Not Close to Full Speed'

*** You sound like a paid Bills FO Stooge, Troll. This made the organization look stupid! One day they release FJ, next day news comes out that McCoy Doubtful for week 1.

Your a Troll

ICRockets
09-02-2015, 02:05 PM
The Title on BR is:

*** You sound like a paid Bills FO Stooge, Troll. This made the organization look stupid! One day they release FJ, next day news comes out that McCoy Doubtful for week 1.

Your a Troll

What about his a troll?

WagonCircler
09-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Ever notice how often Whaley's big acquisitions are injured?

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-02-2015, 02:44 PM
What about his a troll?
I can lend him mine

Meathead
09-02-2015, 05:00 PM
its still not confirmed mccoy wont be ready so im still a little confused at the title

Mace
09-02-2015, 06:39 PM
If McCoy isn't ready (and what's going on with Karlos Williams anyway?), it looks pretty bad for Whaley that he cut Jackson.

I keep wondering why people keep forgetting Jackson's stiff arm came last season, he caught 66 balls last season, and he had a 41 yard run just last week coming off an injury, in saying he was washed up and trying too hard to be anti-whiners about them cutting the 2nd best back on the roster.

Maybe it's Red Bull. Jack yourself up on enough caffeine and 10 minutes ago is like "soooo yesterday".

Anyway, if their vaunted rushing goes nowhere and Taylor has to spend too much time passing, this will be trouble. If McCoy comes up lame for a while at any time this season, like game 1 from being hurried back, Brown gets the keys to the car and fumbles them, or they end up needing a guy they can dump off to say 66 or so times this season and don't have one, well....

I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Mace
09-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Is anyone on here stupid enough to believe this? It's obvious lying so that Indianapolis doesn't think he'll be ready. Which is even more stupid that someone within the Bills would think Indy would believe this horse****.

Sure, I'm stupid enough. Perfect time for Wonder Whaley to make sure his man Brown gets some carries and justifies his wizardry by cutting the 2nd best back on the roster. "Hah, ok, my expensive elite back may have come up lame in week one, but I'll show them by making sure my Fumblestein teaches them I know how to back myself up in my most awesome General Managing. They'll so forget wanting to hire Polian and give me a position with the Sabres too like Brandon !"

Mike
09-02-2015, 10:29 PM
its still not confirmed mccoy wont be ready so im still a little confused at the title

ESPN has confirmed that McCoy won't be ready to start week 1. That's confirmed by the team, the doctors & news media.

Generally, teams try to be optimistic about players playing.

McCoy is Doubtful for week 1 which means there's less that 50% chance player plays.

Doubtful is a term defined by NFL which means probability of playing is >50%. This is actual
nfl terminology which is not speculation.

Historian
09-03-2015, 04:51 AM
This is the team that has already asked for playoff money?

Oye vey.

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 06:22 AM
The Title on BR is:

Your a Troll

it's a smoke screen..Rex being Rex..man you are stupid

trapezeus
09-03-2015, 07:03 AM
you have to think the team knew about mccoy's status and it has to be aware of the money aspect and the other players they may have to give up.

i hate giving up freddy, but i doubt this was made as a vendetta to simply cut him for fun.

last year, we had freddy and cj injured within 5 plays of each other. there is no guaranty to avoid injuries. at this point, let's see how the season goes before we give up on it completely

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-03-2015, 08:32 AM

rex doesn't seem to be a guy that is fantastic about keeping secrets. he just can't help himself. that said, i hope it's a smoke screen.

Mike
09-03-2015, 10:13 AM

Sounds like your dumbass is back pedaling.... Lol

I share a story & the headline nearly verbatim & you call that speculation?

Obviously you don't know what the word speculation means...

You realize what your saying is 100% speculation...

Talk about blatant projection.

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 10:36 AM
The Title on BR is:

Your a Troll

don't post bait crap threads that aren't accurate like the real trolls trying to get attention. Plus haven't you seen the other threads about this? why post another you tool bag??

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Sounds like your dumbass is back pedaling.... Lol

I share a story & the headline nearly verbatim & you call that speculation?

Obviously you don't know what the word speculation means...

You realize what your saying is 100% speculation...

Talk about blatant projection.

of course it's speculation just like this dumb bait thread from the beginning. Clown...

Mike
09-03-2015, 10:39 AM
of course it's speculation just like this dumb bait thread from the beginning. Clown...

Your a Troll

clearly you don't come here a lot.
go back to your Pats board... You Brady lover

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Your a Troll

clearly you don't come here a lot.
go back to your Pats board... You Brady lover

lol....the Brady card has been drawn!!! Calling a spade a spade is all.....make a real thread A-hole

Mike
10-05-2015, 08:36 PM
don't post bait crap threads that aren't accurate like the real trolls trying to get attention. Plus haven't you seen the other threads about this? why post another you tool bag??

Not only was this thread accurate but McCoy missed last week because of the same hamstring which you referred to as 'fake bs injury' and is due to miss 3-4 weeks.

Mike
10-05-2015, 08:40 PM

Man your stupid thinking the McCoy hamstring injury was a smokescreen....
dude missed last week and is set to miss 3-4 weeks....

Lol...