X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

The Buffalo Bills Are Legitimate Super Bowl Contenders

The roster is the most talented Buffalo Bills team in the past 25-30 Years.

This is going to be an amazing season for the 2015 Buffalo Bills.

After naming Tyrod Taylor as the starter, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Charles Clay had a party.

The Bills passing game is going to be better than anything Bills fans have seen in a very long time.

The offensive line looks excellent. They're moving forward, not backwards. John Miller and Richie Incognito are not turnstiles.

Glenn and Henderson have the potential to be great.

The defense has the potential to be one of the best in NFL history, and the team as a whole has a lot of depth.

Winning Super Bowl 50 is possible.
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: The Buffalo Bills Are Legitimate Super Bowl Contenders

So this roster is more talented than Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Biscuit and others?

I cannot even form the words to say how absolutely delusional and/or stupid you are.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

I think maybe math, history and reality are not your best subjects.

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

At this point, I'd be happy with the opportunity to lose a wild-card game.
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• TakingItuptheChin
          Zoner
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post

After naming Tyrod Taylor as the starter, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Charles Clay had a party.

The Bills passing game is going to be better than anything Bills fans have seen in a very long time.

The offensive line looks excellent. They're moving forward, not backwards. John Miller and Richie Incognito are not turnstiles.

The defense has the potential to be one of the best in NFL history, and the team as a whole has a lot of depth.

Idiot

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Can we play a couple of games first?

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
              Can we play a couple of games first?
              We've seen that before.

Can we win 10 out of 16 games first?

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                So this roster is more talented than Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Biscuit and others?

I cannot even form the words to say how absolutely delusional and/or stupid you are.
                We may not see the QB situation the same way, but on this, we have a firm agreement.
                All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

Do you eat licorice for dinner?
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

I'm going to defend this post. I think this roster is more talented than the '99 Bills, a legitimate Super Bowl team.

Tyrod is a wildcard so I can't comment but after the Colts I think the Bills can hang with everyone in the League so yeah I think this team does have a legitimate shot.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

All that from 3 preseason games? Wow

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

one could argue that the talent levels are simliar....... this team crazy talented on D the early 90's teams on O a few potential superstars on the other side of the ball for each team

the results on the field are not close.

lets be a couple games above 500 before the delusions begin

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

I'm not going to kill anyone on this board for optimism, warranted or not. Might as well be optimistic now before the season starts and God knows we've got enough "realists". But however you feel were going to do, we have Indy and NE right out of the chute. You lose those 2 folks this place is going to be searching hard for a little optimism.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                            • Sep 2004

My take is Taylor would need to perform at a Russell Wilson level for this team to be a SB contender. That's conceivable but highly unlikely. Haven't seen enough of him to form much of an opinion though so just going to hope for the best.

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

I saw the title then panned to the right and was astonished at the fact this wasn't in "Twilight Zone".

I have a hard time even thinking this defense is better than that D of 1990

One has to remember the Bills lost time of possession almost every game -- meaning the D played FOREVER out there.

Bruce, Wright and Seals with a LB corpse of Bennett, Talley, Patton, with Carelton Bailey and Bentley. DB's led by Odomes Kelso, Drane... This team was stacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X