PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Bills Are Legitimate Super Bowl Contenders

BillsImpossible
09-02-2015, 06:52 PM
The roster is the most talented Buffalo Bills team in the past 25-30 Years.

This is going to be an amazing season for the 2015 Buffalo Bills.

After naming Tyrod Taylor as the starter, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Charles Clay had a party.

The Bills passing game is going to be better than anything Bills fans have seen in a very long time.

The offensive line looks excellent. They're moving forward, not backwards. John Miller and Richie Incognito are not turnstiles.

Glenn and Henderson have the potential to be great.

The defense has the potential to be one of the best in NFL history, and the team as a whole has a lot of depth.

Winning Super Bowl 50 is possible.

Mr. Pink
09-02-2015, 07:15 PM
So this roster is more talented than Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Biscuit and others?

I cannot even form the words to say how absolutely delusional and/or stupid you are.

ParanoidAndroid
09-02-2015, 07:32 PM
I think maybe math, history and reality are not your best subjects.

Thurmal
09-02-2015, 07:38 PM
At this point, I'd be happy with the opportunity to lose a wild-card game.

TakingItuptheChin
09-02-2015, 07:50 PM

After naming Tyrod Taylor as the starter, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Charles Clay had a party.

The Bills passing game is going to be better than anything Bills fans have seen in a very long time.

The offensive line looks excellent. They're moving forward, not backwards. John Miller and Richie Incognito are not turnstiles.

The defense has the potential to be one of the best in NFL history, and the team as a whole has a lot of depth.

Idiot

DynaPaul
09-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Can we play a couple of games first?

Oaf
09-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Can we play a couple of games first?

We've seen that before.

Can we win 10 out of 16 games first?

Jimkelly12203
09-02-2015, 08:10 PM
So this roster is more talented than Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Biscuit and others?

I cannot even form the words to say how absolutely delusional and/or stupid you are.

We may not see the QB situation the same way, but on this, we have a firm agreement.

Turf
09-02-2015, 08:29 PM

Do you eat licorice for dinner?

HHURRICANE
09-03-2015, 05:48 AM
I'm going to defend this post. I think this roster is more talented than the '99 Bills, a legitimate Super Bowl team.

Tyrod is a wildcard so I can't comment but after the Colts I think the Bills can hang with everyone in the League so yeah I think this team does have a legitimate shot.

jamze132
09-03-2015, 06:16 AM

All that from 3 preseason games? Wow

djjimkelly
09-03-2015, 06:42 AM
one could argue that the talent levels are simliar....... this team crazy talented on D the early 90's teams on O a few potential superstars on the other side of the ball for each team

the results on the field are not close.

lets be a couple games above 500 before the delusions begin

Bill Cody
09-03-2015, 07:43 AM
I'm not going to kill anyone on this board for optimism, warranted or not. Might as well be optimistic now before the season starts and God knows we've got enough "realists". But however you feel were going to do, we have Indy and NE right out of the chute. You lose those 2 folks this place is going to be searching hard for a little optimism.

Bill Cody
09-03-2015, 07:51 AM
My take is Taylor would need to perform at a Russell Wilson level for this team to be a SB contender. That's conceivable but highly unlikely. Haven't seen enough of him to form much of an opinion though so just going to hope for the best.

sukie
09-03-2015, 02:10 PM
I saw the title then panned to the right and was astonished at the fact this wasn't in "Twilight Zone".

I have a hard time even thinking this defense is better than that D of 1990

One has to remember the Bills lost time of possession almost every game -- meaning the D played FOREVER out there.

Bruce, Wright and Seals with a LB corpse of Bennett, Talley, Patton, with Carelton Bailey and Bentley. DB's led by Odomes Kelso, Drane... This team was stacked.

Ingtar33
09-03-2015, 02:33 PM
At this point, I'd be happy with the opportunity to lose a wild-card game.

I've been there since losman frankly i think the Dick Jauron lead bills crushed high hopes in me. Ever since i've been dreaming "winning record this year" and "wildcard loss!". Those would be so much better then anything we've seen since Flutie its sorta depressing to think about it.

trapezeus
09-03-2015, 03:21 PM
acknowledging how ridiculous this original thread is, i will say that it all comes down to tyrod. if he can make get our talented WR corp to perform with accurate passes and a little versatility by moving, this team could go from 8-8 to 12-4 with a little luck in key spots.

and one thing about tyrod is that when we announced him as starter, the people who have played with him in balt and buff were supportive of him. when we've announced reaches as qb's in the past, we were just skewered in the press and a lot of in team commentary. So that is a reason for hope that tyrod isn't too gimmicky.

it's0-0 and for once we have a number of good pieces. we aren't relying on exceptions. i'm excited for it to all start.

colin
09-05-2015, 10:18 AM
If we our first 2 I'm calling the division. If we win our first 3 I'm calling number one seed.

If we make the Superbowl, we win it.

YardRat
09-05-2015, 10:25 AM
lol...

Boomstick
09-05-2015, 11:06 AM
I
Bruce, Wright and Seals with a LB corpse of Bennett, Talley, Patton, with Carelton Bailey and Bentley. DB's led by Odomes Kelso, Drane... This team was stacked.

I read that to believe that Biscuit was a zombie... I suppose that could sometimes be said about Bentley. Sorry I was never a fan