PDA

View Full Version : I've always thought that gloating was an unattractive quality...

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:34 AM
But in this case, I can't help myself, so....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these days maybe you'll get over your juvenile self-esteem issues and grow the balls required to listen to me.

I told you this whole Deflategate stuff was complete crap.

But no, you had to argue.

Dumbasses.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Uh, Berman did not rule on the crappiness of it.

GingerP
09-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Being a douche bag is unattractive too.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:47 AM
Being a douche bag is unattractive too.

Boo hoo hoo!

At least I wasn't part of the lynch mob.

Railroading and smearing innocent people renders one's opinions irrelevant, other than providing examples of horrible human behavior.

Pinkerton Security
09-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Go ahead and spank it to your picture of Tommy, if you were a Bills fan this shouldnt be something you're happy about.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Does the NFL have any recourse, one wonders?

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:50 AM

He didn't have to. It was implied.

You can't argue on behalf of procedure that perpetrates an injustice.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Boo hoo hoo!

At least I wasn't part of the lynch mob.

Railroading and smearing innocent people renders one's opinions irrelevant, other than providing examples of horrible human behavior.

Berman accepts the facts of the case, but rules against the legal deficiencies of the action taken by the NFL.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Does the NFL have any recourse, one wonders?

They can always hire a hit man.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 08:51 AM
He didn't have to. It was implied.

You can't argue on behalf of procedure that perpetrates an injustice.
Maybe you should read the opening statement on the analysis section. And then comprehend why he ruled against NFL in points a,b, and c.

- - - Updated - - -

They can always hire a hit man.

Jerry Hughes?

coastal
09-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Just one more reason to not watch the NFL.

At least with the WWE... you know going in it's choreographed nonsense.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Berman accepts the facts of the case, but rules against the legal deficiencies of the action taken by the NFL.

Facts are facts, so of course he accepts them. Doesn't mean they were relevant or supported the NFL's contention.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Maybe you should read the opening statement on the analysis section. And then comprehend why he ruled against NFL in points a,b, and c.

No thanks, I'd rather have you explain it to me.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Facts are facts, so of course he accepts them. Doesn't mean they were relevant or supported the NFL's contention.

The NFL's contention is not so much the case as its mishandling of its discipline. Again, if you read the award.

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks, I'd rather have you explain it to me.

It's not hard to comprehend

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 08:59 AM
The NFL's contention is not so much the case as its mishandling of its discipline. Again, if you read the award.

Why should I have to clear up your confusion? He has thrown out the NFL's case. Is that not a fact?

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:00 AM
It's not hard to comprehend

I'm sure it isn't. So what?

Night Train
09-03-2015, 09:02 AM
You're just a guy on a message board. What do you have to do with anything, let alone Brady ?

:rofl: Pathetic !

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:04 AM
You're just a guy on a message board. What do you have to do with anything, let alone Brady ?

You thought he did it, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and BTW, this can't be very good for Troy Vincent's future.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:06 AM
I'm sure it isn't. So what?
You are the one admonishing those who railroad and smear others, yet when faced with the fact that the ruling accepted these as facts, you say so what. Have another donut.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should I have to clear up your confusion? He has thrown out the NFL's case. Is that not a fact?
Story is not over.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:07 AM

He's a GOAMB

feldspar
09-03-2015, 09:09 AM
You thought he did it, don't you?

What do you mean by "it?" Lol

I thought he did it, and I still do.

Mahdi
09-03-2015, 09:11 AM

This doesn't mean he was innocent. Everyone knows he was involoved. This just means he won't get suspened for it.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:11 AM
You are the one admonishing those who railroad and smear others, yet when faced with the fact that the ruling accepted these as facts, you say so what. Have another donut.

Huh? x 2

It's not only a "you do it too!" accusation, but a nonsensical one at that.

Boo hoo hoo at me admonishing people without adhering to some stupid standard you insist on.

Sorry, but the Brady haters have been revealed as liars and cheats themselves, who's only justification lies in their mob status.

Too bad Brady haters. You've probably guaranteed another SB for the Pats this year.

Night Train
09-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Can't wait for the loud " Cheaters " chants at the Pats game. it's going to be fun.

BTW, the usual thousands of Pats fans had no tickets to buy this year. No one to defend the diva.

Joe Fo Sho
09-03-2015, 09:13 AM
I've always thought that gloating was an unattractive quality...

Then why did you start your Losman thread yesterday?

Someone isn't getting enough attention at home...

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:14 AM
What do you mean by "it?" Lol

I thought he did it, and I still do.

Of course you do.

I'd have to change my opinion of you if you didn't.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
This doesn't mean he was innocent. Everyone knows he was involoved.

And NOTHING but a BS 'report" by an NFL stooge says he was.

A report that's been torn apart and ridiculed since it was issued.

Sorry, but "everyone" DOES NOT know he was involved and NEITHER DO YOU.

SpikedLemonade
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
I cringe every time the Patriots are referred to as "cheaters".

Smacks of jealousy.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Then why did you start your Losman thread yesterday?

Just to piss you off.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Huh? x 2

It's not only a "you do it too!" accusation, but a nonsensical one at that.

Boo hoo hoo at me admonishing people without adhering to some stupid standard you insist on.

Sorry, but the Brady haters have been revealed as liars and cheats themselves, who's only justification lies in their mob status.

Too bad Brady haters. You've probably guaranteed another SB for the Pats this year.

It's your standard you dumbass. Just because your collection of words sounds like a good retort doesn't mean you faintly grasp what I said let alone what you said. You're farting out both sides of your donut hole.

Joe Fo Sho
09-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Sorry, but "everyone" DOES NOT know he was involved

Right, it's just people with half a brain and an ounce of intelligence.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
I cringe every time the Patriots are referred to as "cheaters".

Smacks of jealousy.
Right and the Bush administration is a bunch of neo con chicken hawks. You just wish you had the guns

Joe Fo Sho
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Just to piss you off.

Ahhh, so you are lacking attention at home. I feel for you, bud. Maybe you could get another cat?

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:21 AM
It's your standard you dumbass.

No, it's not. My standards make sense. Your standards invade countries to destroy imaginary WMDs.

Dumbass.

trapezeus
09-03-2015, 09:21 AM
why even engage sparty in a debate? so that he can keep spouting off nonsense? he remains the worst poster. and if his real life personality is as needy as his posting personality, i feel bad for everyone around him.

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Right, it's just people with half a brain and an ounce of intelligence.

Describes you perfectly.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Tom Brady is Scooter Libby

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not. My standards make sense. Your standards invade countries to destroy imaginary WMDs.

Dumbass.

Who's your daddy?

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:23 AM
why even engage sparty in a debate? so that he can keep spouting off nonsense? he remains the worst poster. and if his real life personality is as needy as his posting personality, i feel bad for everyone around him.
They've all left him in his condo to rot

Joe Fo Sho

You think people hang around with this guy?

CommissarSpartacus

Another whining hater. So bitter...

bdutton
09-03-2015, 09:24 AM
So did judge Berman shoot down that deflate gate ruling with a 20mm or 30mm cannon?

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:28 AM
So did judge Berman shoot down that deflate gate ruling with a 20mm or 30mm cannon?

It's ALL PUTIN'S FAULT!

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Putin-ring.jpeg

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Lol

feldspar
09-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Of course you do.

I'd have to change my opinion of you if you didn't.

I said before that whichever side loses would feel the other side got off on a technicality, and that's exactly what's happening.

If it went the other way (and it certainly could have), I have no doubt that your mind wouldn't be changed, either. Nobodies mind was going to be changed by Berman's ruling.

Do you even know what the union's case was about? It was about fairness of process, and not about guilt or innocence. Criminals...and I'm not calling Brady a criminal...but criminals get off all the time for things as simple as misfiled paperwork, even if the judge and everyone else KNOWS that he is guilty as sin.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Tom Brady is Scooter Libby
Bill Belichik is Dick Cheney
Robert Kraft is George Bush
Patriots are Team America
Shartipuss is Charles Krauthammer
Picklepiss is Fox News

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:56 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/09/03/tom-brady-beats-nfl-in-deflategate-case/

"This decision should prove, once and for all, that our Collective Bargaining Agreement does not grant this Commissioner the authority to be unfair, arbitrary and misleading," the NFL Players Association said in a statement. "While the CBA grants the person who occupies the position of Commissioner the ability to judiciously and fairly exercise the designated power of that position, the union did not agree to attempts to unfairly, illegally exercise that power, contrary to what the NFL has repeatedly and wrongfully claimed."

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 09:59 AM
I said before that whichever side loses would feel the other side got off on a technicality, and that's exactly what's happening.

If it went the other way (and it certainly could have), I have no doubt that your mind wouldn't be changed, either. Nobodies mind was going to be changed by Berman's ruling.

Do you even know what the union's case was about? It was about fairness of process, and not about guilt or innocence. Criminals...and I'm not calling Brady a criminal...but criminals get off all the time for things as simple as misfiled paperwork, even if the judge and everyone else KNOWS that he is guilty as sin.

"Criminals get off on technicalities so Tom Brady is guilty!"

Makes all the sense in the world.

Bill Cody
09-03-2015, 10:04 AM
I have to admit I was wrong on this. I thought the decision to vacate would come down yesterday before the 6 o'clock news. My bad.

Mike
09-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Judge didn't support finding of the Wells Report

He also didn't support the fact that the NFL wouldn't let Brady challenge those finding. Just because Wells claims something, doesn't make it true.

For judge to overturn this suspension is a very, very big thing!

feldspar
09-03-2015, 10:25 AM

Not what I said at all...

I was illustrating the point. Loopholes are exploited. If a kink in the chain of process can be exploited, then it's case closed no matter how guilty you are.

The judge's ruling doesn't make Brady any more guilty or innocent than he was before. You must know what the case was about, but there is really no point in talking to you when you are in all-out troll-mode intentionally trying to piss people off. Good luck with that.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Berman thought so. But Brady's guilt was irrelevant. Process was on trial. But. So what?

CommissarSpartacus
09-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Berman thought so.

No, he didn't.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Yes he did. So there.

CommissarSpartacus
09-04-2015, 05:32 AM
No, he didn't.

chris66
09-04-2015, 08:10 AM
He couldn't. That would have set himself up to be overturned, but he did get the nfl to admit that they didnt have any proof

trapezeus
09-04-2015, 11:45 AM
goodell should have kept the spygate footage. this is his karma getting him. the whole reason to hold the pats to a higher standard is because they already were caught cheating. and he can't go back to show the court why they got a harsher penalty since they routinely bend the rules to their liking.

Keep this in mind when brady's karma comes due.