PDA

View Full Version : Threadlook back: Freddy's departure

trapezeus
09-03-2015, 10:11 AM
I know we all felt like this sucked whether we understood the reasoning or not. So removing the part that you hate losing fred because you like the guy he was, what was your take before the season started.

Did you understand the rationale and support the team's decision or.
Did you feel like the RB position needed depth and even at $2.5MM for the season, it was worth having him?

I understood the decision and felt like hoping that fred was going to stay fresh for 17 games was a lot to ask, especially if we needed him to play say 3-5 games all the time. and if the bills move him and cassel to finalize the deal with dareus, it will have made more sense to me.

i really hope that lesean stays healthy and that the back ups can keep this ground and pound offense on track. in preseason, they looked to run the ball more effectively with scrubs playing with the 1's, so that gives me hope that the line play has gotten significantly better.

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 10:12 AM
I understood the decision

GreedoII
09-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I understood the decision

no he was just an idiot buffoon

EDS
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
The choices for the poll do not include "not understanding the decision." Probably limits the polls utility.

Famous Amos
09-03-2015, 04:04 PM
I didn't understand the decision initially. I don't know if we have a running back that can block consistently. Jackson destroyed JJ Watt on a block just last year. Who besides McCoy has the vision of Jackson as a runner. You can be as fast as Michael Johnson or as strong a runner as Bettis, but if you dont have vision you're going to be RTrent Richardson. Who is going to be the locker room leader? Who is going to hold players accountable.

What I understand now is that the Bills want to go younger, cheaper, and give guys with more upside the ability to make their mark. i still don't like it but I understand it. I was emotionally shaken when I heard the news. My only hope is that the Bills decide to resign Jackson at the end of the year if and when they make a playoff run and ditch that bum Brown.

djjimkelly
09-04-2015, 08:27 AM
this is an easy............ freddy is 34

new coach freddy is not in his 2-5 year plan and he wanted to start a new 4-5 year cycle with guys who can still be here 2,3,4,5 years from now

SIMPLE