PDA

View Full Version : Bills can still cut another WR, TE, LB, S, DL and more. .

Night Train
09-04-2015, 02:51 PM
They are watching other teams cuts to add a couple more players, such as OL and CB. Just guessing there but the other positions mentioned seem to have 1 extra player.

The Jokeman
09-04-2015, 03:32 PM
They are watching other teams cuts to add a couple more players, such as OL and CB. Just guessing there but the other positions mentioned seem to have 1 extra player.

I agree we could be eyeing a veteran CB and maybe an OL. Yet I'm shocked we didn't sign S Dawan Landry and move Corey Graham back to CB. Yet I think the guys next on the chopping block would be Alex Carrington, Tony Steward, Nick O’Leary, Dez Lewis and Chris Hogan. Or maybe we can trade Hogan for something (assuming he's not too badly hurt).

YardRat
09-04-2015, 03:40 PM
I don't think Steward is going anywhere, Ryan spoke pretty highly of him and Tarpley last night. Looks like they still have three cuts to get to 53, though, right? Or am I missing something?

http://www.billsdaily.com/depthchart/

Can't believe they still have 5 TE's, kept 7 WR's and only 5 CB's, no depth behind Mario and Hughes. Brooks making the team yet again is a surprise also.

The Jokeman
09-04-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't think Steward is going anywhere, Ryan spoke pretty highly of him and Tarpley last night. Looks like they still have three cuts to get to 53, though, right? Or am I missing something?

http://www.billsdaily.com/depthchart/

Can't believe they still have 5 TE's, kept 7 WR's and only 5 CB's, no depth behind Mario and Hughes. Brooks making the team yet again is a surprise also.

I'm sure 1 of our TEs will get cut as well as 1 or 2 of our WRs. Carrington might be looked as depth behind Mario and Hughes if he's signed and Red Bryant is considered a DE despite his big size. To me Steward hasn't shown much and think that Reddick kid is a safer selection, yet I saw that the Bucs cut Larry Dean who played the role I thought Reddick play so maybe we bring him back? Although he was more of a guy under the old regime since he had ties to our old LB coach.

Edit to my above post, I meant to say cut Goodwin not Lewis.

Night Train
09-04-2015, 04:53 PM
They could also be moving $$ around (Mario Williams) for some relief besides giving it directly to Dareus.