PDA

View Full Version : Cut day... who fills the extra roster spots?

X-Era
09-05-2015, 02:56 PM
A few names:

OT Charles Brown
ILB Jameel McClain
ILB Max Bullough
OG John Moffitt
OT Derek Sherlock
C OG Gabe Ikard
DE Jason Babin
QB Matt Flynn
QB Ryan Lindley

X-Era
09-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Grabbed Ikard... Good. Solid C/G prospect going into the draft. Could be insurance if Urbik can't figure out how to snap the ball.

The Jokeman
09-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Grabbed Ikard... Good. Solid C/G prospect going into the draft. Could be insurance if Urbik can't figure out how to snap the ball.

Nothing wrong with a developmental OL prospect since Urbik is probably gone once his contract ends. That puts us at 52. Do we add a 3rd kicker and let Carpenter get healthy or do we shore up other positions?

X-Era
09-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Nothing wrong with a developmental OL prospect since Urbik is probably gone once his contract ends. That puts us at 52. Do we add a 3rd kicker and let Carpenter get healthy or do we shore up other positions?
This supposedly was our only waiver claim. So unless we sign a vet we're going to stay at 52.

I could see us adding a vet though. LB stands out to me.

All of our waived players cleared waivers so we should be able to get Reddick (who I've liked since his days at UNC) on the PS.

The Jokeman
09-06-2015, 11:59 AM
This supposedly was our only waiver claim. So unless we sign a vet we're going to stay at 52.

I could see us adding a vet though. LB stands out to me.

All of our waived players cleared waivers so we should be able to get Reddick (who I've liked since his days at UNC) on the PS.

Reddick be a nice ST add, I wouldn't be shocked if we add IK to the PS either.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Montee Ball could be an interesting add for our power run game.

Mace
09-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Well, I was hoping I'd get signed. I sent them an email applying for any position for minimum wage and told them I could even be a boss if they want someone to keep an eye on Whaley, Rex Ryan or Kim Pegula. I'm not optimistic though, I've already been served with more of those pesky "leave us alone, cease and desist already or you'll be sorry" legal papers from them, like those make my attorney (which is myself under a different name) do anything more than roll his eyes.