X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

There will be a few roster moves to follow

There is no way they go into the season with 7 O-Linemen. Anyone with a pair of eyes following the preseason can see that the Bills have absolutely no depth behind the starting 5, especially interior. Richardson really disappointed me, but that's a reality. Maybe he can reach out to his fan in Jacksonville... For the Bills, I won't be surprised to see even 2 being brought in.

I feel the extra tight end is probably on roster until Dareus is back. The 7 receiver thing is probably due to the overall talent that they feel worth holding on before they trade someone.

If I were Rex, I would bring in Dustin Hopkins in quickly for some look and see. He could replace both of our kickers if he improved from when we drafted him.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: There will be a few roster moves to follow

Richardson is practice squad eligible.

Nothing says we can't keep an open roster spot to add a PS player if an injury occurs.

I'll be surprised if the following aren't on the PS:

Dez Lewis
    Matt Simms
    Jonathan Meeks
    Kevin Reddick
    Merrill Noel
    And maybe Cyril Richardson
    Last edited by X-Era; 09-05-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

Well they only have 51 players on the roster right now, so they have to at least add a couple more players. I would assume that one of those will be OL.

Comment

• ct bills fan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
        Well they only have 51 players on the roster right now, so they have to at least add a couple more players. I would assume that one of those will be OL.
        One OL one LB and one CB or QB. Outside shot they sign a K who can kickoff and create another space by cutting Carpenter and Gay

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I still see an extra WR and TE on the roster that could be cut to make room for an OL & CB. Today could bring us a couple new faces.

know some mentioned needing another LB but in many looks, Bills will only have 2 LB's on the field with 5 across the line or an extra Safety,CB.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

My fantasy football roster has fewer skill position players on it.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• CoolBreeze
              • Feb 2009

Hopkins wouldn't be a shocker. He would replace Gay and Carpenter. He was the original kicker before getting injured and replaced by Carpenter. Would create another open roster spot.

Comment

Working...
              X